Fate/Extra Last Encore

Saber adores her loving citizens.
Episode 4 is out, let's discuss.

Looks like absolute trash.

this show has absolutely stunning visuals

Whore of Babylon.

Here's a (You).

Twice H. Pieceman is a hero of justice who will save everyone with the enlightened power of Buddah.
Arcueid and Aozakis soon.

Episode 4 looked really damn great. Having constantly switching setting was a great idea, and not having to always go back to the school like the game is even better.
I think all of the floors are different versions of the school though (it appeared in Shinji's floor last episode).

Wrong thread utard

Twice literally stopped the Grail War and stagnated the world to the point everyone is almost dead. He is the sole reason for humanity's death.

Twice H. Pieceman is a loser who think humans can only evolve through conflict and war. fuck that guy.

Reminder that he was right, Hakuno agrees

I didn't have the chance to watch episode 4. Was it good? Anons were bashing the show for its awful backgrounds and animation last week just like the first reply in this thread.

whats the episode about? is it about robin hood?

Last Encore flop.
Good, good. We need more good title like FranXX and less like Last Encore

Back to the VEG threads with you

Franxx is doing worse than Encore.

Forget this shit
Emiya Cooking Anime EP3 when ?

But why would he willingly do so, if his objective in the game was eternal war?
Stagnation is the episode of that. It's Buddah's fault if nothing else that this happened.

Reminder this cute boy canonically pleased old men for intel and charity

>"This world is not kind, so you need weapons. And youth and beauty can be a terrible weapons especially when used against those who no longer have it. For they end up craving it as simple and plain as it sounds. It doesn't matter if he's a man, hell its even easier than seducing some lassie, it inflates their ego, for some fat noble for some old knight well past his prime to feel like Youth and Beauty desired them even now...In those beds, in those alley their ego blinded them...ahhh It really makes me want to puke."

>"Well, yes. I used subterfuge, assassination, deceit, poison, and traps — there could be no mercy, nor honour, in my conduct. I did everything I had to in order to gain an advantage. Be it with an arrow in the dark plunging into a soldier's back, or through a gentle hand and tender lips loosening the heart and purse string of a sympathetic nobleman."

>user actually agrees with him

if anything, humans would just end up devolving beacuse war tends to destroy vital information and technology. than we also have people ending up dying in war were they could have instead have become brilliant scientist, doctors, inventors etc.

His objective was survival of the fittest. Humanity is proving to be full of weak fucks. Anyone COULD HAVE made it up to him, but all faggots just gave up their Servants and stayed on first floor.

>Flop in the Franxx

Hot

so pretty much like Griffith.

Not him but a lot of technological advancement has come from conflict. Nasu didn't pull this plot device out of his ass. The thing about conflict it that it forces people to innovate, it gives a clear incentive to do so. While peace incentivizes stagnation.

So Female Hakuno - 2030, Male Hakuno - 3020?

Yes sales are bad. But still better than Last Encore
>Flop Encore
fix it

t. brainlet

As we can see today, countries that don't fight all the time prosper while countries that do are third world shitholes. Turns out that killing bunch of dudes, destroying resources and infrastructure harms your society as a whole.

Who would've thought?

Probably. Wonder if there were more female cycles in between, or only 1 Hakunon.

How are Last Encore threads like? Better than UBW?

If i weren't for the Cold War neither side would have bothered with space tech. that's the point. I'm not saying it's impossible to innovate in a peaceful way. Again, Nasu did not come up with this plot device it's pretty common.

I know I shouldn't, but here's a (You).

Deader than Apocrypha threads to be honest.

Last week they were full of shitposting becuase the episode was lackluster. This week they're much better.

>In reality, Hakuno is not a human participant of the Grail War, but an NPC created by the Moon Cell, based off an existing person
Hakuno and Hakunon are not the same person.

It's almost like the Fate fanbase mostly moved to /vg/ almost three years ago

There isn't a bunch of people with the original source material to shitpost about future events. Nobody knows where Last Encore is going compared to Apoc or UBW

Why does it look like kyoani?

Why are you lying? There were almost no more apocrypha threads when it was airing, while Extra had threads all week

>discuss
I'll just wait patiently for about 54 hours to watch this episode with decent subs.

>son of a druid
>still no Robin (Extra)(Caster)
Are we getting the other Robin Hoods as well?

What was wrong with the episode?

its trash but not VEG tier garbage

Pretty good to best honest

Episode 3 was unusually shit, episode 4 was actually good

>Cold War
>War
>the kind of all out infrastructure wrecking mayhem Twice is after

Are you actually retarded?

>Sousha
>Maestro
>no Praetor shit
This is a good meme.

Investing in science is like gacha in FGO. You whale tons of money and hope something will come out of it. But it almost always gives nothing back. It's not easy to convince people to waste their money without any dividends so military stuff is a good motivator.

Why are you being needlessly obtuse? I don't care about this argument. Go complaint to Nasu.

>extella zero
irrelevant

It was the fight between Saber and Rider, it wasn't really good, people were fine with the show until that fight and then threads erupted with shitposting to its maximum and all Fatefags started gathering to shit on Nero. Now it appears everyone either has calmed down or this episode has brought redemption. The latter seems more plausible. Fate threads were always kind of messy anyway, but LE threads are okay.

He's right though. That's how the world is.

They're different people in Extra too.

>what is ww2
>what is cold war

Anything is better than the endless shitposting that were UBW's threads.

That's why the entire middle east is a futuristic hub of technology, right? That's why warless countries like Japan are devoid of any progress, right?

Richard in Strange Fake has one as part of his NP

I hope they introduce more FGO things into the anime just to trigger the local faggots here

If every floor has a Servant-less Master to help, who will be next?

Floor 3 - Pink haired chick
Floor 4 - Ronnie???
Floor 5 - Gatou, who is sad about losing Arcueid (she probably escaped rather than being defeated)
Floor 6 - ???

Which is why big pharma or silicon valley are not a thing, right?

Advancement and research require investment - that includes basic infrastructure required for actually advanced shit, which is what war fucks up. Again, what Twice is after is not current "America sends some dudes to fight to make up excuses to fund it's military complex", it's actual war.

>make dumb argument
>w-why are you responding to my argument!

No one is forcing you to try and defend pseudo-intellectual garbage bud.

>what is Syria, Libya, Iran and so on

Both common sense and empirical evidence prove that no war > war. Even WW2 ended up with America being more advanced that Euros simply because they didn't get bombed to shit.

The only "GO things" the anime has introduced are unimportant cameos by other Servants.
Humanity being extinct or timelines being prunned aren't "GO things" by any means.

I never made an argument I was telling you that this is a common plot device across sci-fi and I was explaining the reasoning behind it. If you think it's stupid that's not my problem.

Frankxx episode is much better.

Jinako please.

It might just alternate between Rin and Rani. If I remember correctly doesn't Rani actually help you during the Dan part of the game?

Good job on a obvious bait post. Franxx doesn't even belong in this thread and you know it.

Only Rani and Rin are servantless, both the 5th round CM and source code point to this

Jinako please, with her fat neet tits and ass spilling out of Karna's armour and a nice muffin top peeking out of her shirt too

Yes, with the astrology stuff. That's why I predicted she'd appear in this episode.

What's the point of coming here to post this?

Are we watching Chuu subtitles?

Well, I doubt there will be one helpless Master on each Servant, but I think there's a chance Sakura might return. They hired Shitaya and still have Sakura listed on the website. I can't imagine her being there only for 30 seconds.

I never knew anons were this horny for a fat Master.

Yes, in 4 days.

It would be fun to see Gatou's input. He'd probably interpret this whole thing as a blessing from Buddha and be happy with everything considering his shtick.

Both shows air at the same day of course there are people will compare them Fateshitter.

Gatou and Ronnie won't appear

give me review pls
What is going on in 4 ep?

Hakuno beast? Nero dying? Where Rin and lancer?

>fanbase wars
This isn't Sup Forums faggot.

I'm surprised they brought the 1000 year timeskip twist out into the open so fast.

Hakuno's already getting direct flashbacks of his past incarnations talking to Twice too.

Interest didn't last long

Come on, user. Don't break Tsukishitters' dreams. Those delusional dreams are all they have left to remember Turkeyhandle by.

>Where Rin and lancer?
Rin literally just fucking disappears out of the blue in this episode. Even Nero and Hakuno are confused.

This was great episode, let's hope it's not gonna be great episodes with shitty finals

Darli_fra is split into two there though...

>This isn't Sup Forums faggot.
Pretty ironic to say this since your posting in a Fate thread.

I brought up Gatou in relation to his boner for all things divine and Buddha's current relevance to LE. what does that have o do with Tsukihime?

Last Encore is a bigger failure considering how large the Fate franchise is.

stop posting off topic shit that no one cares.

>124k
124k What a hell? Wht is this?

>Overlord 2
>14k
really? cgi lizard interesting?

This is fucking boring as shit. FGO and Extella were way better than this garbage, nothing but boring trash "BLAH BLAH BLAH"

If this is what the other Fate titles are like I'm sure glad I never played them.

This. Explain this Fatecucks.

>replying to crossboarding shitposters

>what does Arcueid's Master have to do with Tsukihime