Will Kyoani ever top this?

Will Kyoani ever top this?

Why everybody praising this dumb moeshit when Hyouka is the only show Kyoani put some actual thoughts and efforts in????

No.

No, they are making nothing but bad LN adaptations and their best directors are stuck on movies or doing nothing at all

K-On along with Haruhi and Lucky Star were the three shows that heavily inspired their later work.

Hyouka was absolute dog shit

Oh yeah the anime about solving whether or not high school kids smoke cigarettes. A masterpiece.

Eupho was better

They don't even seem to be trying any more, so no.

The day Yamada gets out of her closet and makes an original all girls anime will be the day KyoAni tops keion.
If that happens it would be a movie though.

Hyouka and Koe no Katachi were better.

k-on was great, but it's not the best kyoani

Haruhi actually has something resembling artistic merit.

At least it had an actual plot.

Then what is the best kyoani

>Caring about plot
Brainlet

Haruhi hands down.

>actual plot
Fuck off retards why do you pathetic people feel the need to make a stupid divide between something as actual or not. Do you people not feel shame by only thinking in the shallow realms of western media standards. Anyone who says cgdct sucks doesn't know a lick about how kuukikei works work. It's ok If these type of works doesn't appeal to you but why can't you just move on like that instead of resorting to meaningless justifications for not understanding the appeal in terms of senseless buzzwords and vague stupid parlance.

Fuck no. The characters were far more bland and less human (them being that way for plot reasons is inexcusable) and didn't have anywhere near as powerful of a finale.

>far more bland and less human
It’s fucking clear that you're either a brainlet or didn't watch anime at all

>that newfag vernacular
Pass.

Lurk for a while before posting, my man.

Not your echo chamber.

Stop watching digibro if you wish to post here newbie :^)

Don't you think it's kind of ironic calling people new when you're enough of a cocksleve to actually know shit about some random ass internet celebs?

It's okay to have a dissenting opinion, but it's not okay to be retarded. It'll come to you eventually, but in the meantime surely you don't have to expose other people to your newfaggotry.

Sort of but I think there's a distinction between knowing and actually watching/enjoying.

Not really. Your oldfag posturing is so transparent I'm getting second hand embarrassment reading the shit you're spewing up.

>haruhifags are still defensive over their mediocre at best anime

Let them be, they still can't get over the fact they will never get an S3

They still believe that tanigawa is having writer's block when in actuality he's just too embarrassed for even creating this trash of a series to the point where he just stopped writing anything altogether

lol I suggest you stop reading if it hurts you that much.

noi

They have to top pic related first.
The first season only.

>Not having +180 IQ for enjoy both masterpieces

user...

When they made K-ON! S3

Liz and the Blue Bird will be the peak of Hibikeks.

But they already did OP

Why are you setting such a low bar?

>The first season only.
love this meme

Fucktards with objectively shit taste
>what is Amaburi
>what is Koe no Katachi
>what is Violet Evergarden
toss yourselves in a homeless dumpster and kys self self with rotten feces you weeb moenime muggles

Amaburi and Koe no katachi are shit fag

my niggest, Hyouka is the one kyoani show I'd actually defend

hyouka has no plot at all

wew

Koe no Katachi really should've been a TV series as opposed to a movie.

Mio>Azusa>Sawako>Ritsu>Mugi>Yui

>amaburi
>above anything
Go get eaten by a bunch of starved hobos

You're the type of person who doesn't understand subtlety or depth. You're the exact market the Marvel Cinematic Universe was made for.

>no hyouka
>no hibike
>>>>>amaburi
Fix your taste man.

compelling argument friend

compelling argument friend

it's about as subtle as a flailing retard and as deep as a puddle

be nice to yourself

Once they finish with VEG and they move onto Haruhi S3

>All these tasteless faggts hating Amaburi
Nichijou > K-On = TLS > Disappearance > Amaburi = Hyouka >>>>> Maid Dragon & garbage Kyoani's LN shows
Amaburi is good, retard.

never EVER

>nichijou on top
this is how you spot a retard

>nichijou not on top
this is how you spot an idiot

Pic related >>> K-On Ep 20

They already did with The Shape of Voice