Darling in the Franxx Sucks

>O, MY RUBBER NEN...!!

Fuck this power of friendship ass-pull anime. Literally Fairy Tail tier.
Dropped.

I got dragged back into this shit because it sounded like it actually might do something interesting but it didn't

What killed the hype?

Im mad that there's no sexual innuendo this ep or did I miss it.

>power of friendship
Do you mean POWER OF LOVE (please reproduce)?

So, just how did Hiro get rid of the dinoAIDS?

T-thanks

Threads like this always make me laugh cause they OP isn't really discussing the anime, merely their opinion on said anime.

it was the power of love, though I wish the blue tumor gets explained

He embraced the Oni.

So I guess it's one of those "it's anime magic, I ain't gotta explain shit" things, huh?

Spider posters were right. Zero Two was totes gonna eat him, but when she started getting her ass beat and realized her life as on the line, the tumor “”“””conveniently””””” disappeared.

I'm quite sure is some bullshit about 002's partners becoming Onis, with all the previous ones dying out of an autoimmune response because they could not accept the Oni wholeheartedly.

It wasn't explained yet but since Dr Franxx got interested he will probably give us an explanation next episode.
Also that's hardly an asspull, it was stated many times that Hiro was the "special specimen" and Hachi confirmed that his reaction to 002 was unique among parasytes.
People complaining about an asspull are either speedwatchers or shitposters.

It'd be good if the director kept his ntr fetish away.
>02 gets pounded for 3 min by a big black monster cock

Why am I suddenly getting an Aldnoah:Zero vibe from this topic?
>scratches head

What do you mean? Aldnoah never made any sense.

Damn, Ichigo fags are still out in force despite getting ABSOLUTELY BTFO this episode. I half admire your conviction and half pity that your life is so meaningless that you spend your time shitposting for a sinking ship.

>answering to the bait

And the jury's still out on whether this one will end up making sense or not.

Seems like it, but I'll take it with a grain of salt until shit gets properly explained. What was that blue shit consuming Hiro? Why did it suddenly go away? What does the Doc know? And so on...

It's not Rubber Nen level yet.

Can you imagine the amount of butthurt generated if it did turn out that 002 was manipulating him? Sup Forums would be unusable for days.

See you next week fag.

That imagine is fucking kino, also none of this feels like an ass pull they've been setting hiros counter reaction up for ages.

>ass-pull
>it's been foreshadowed literally since episode 1
I wish you are being honest and actually dropped it. Sadly, this is FOTM, so you'll be here again next week to share your dumb opinions with us again.

>foreshadowed
>literally yelling really hard and POWER OF LOVE

Does this show remind anyone else of ergo proxy?
It feels eerily similar somehow

Is this the Darling hate thread?

Have a pity (you).

Bet you loved Fairy Tail when it was airing too

>mech called Strelitzia
>not having the POWER OF LOVE as a central theme

>conveniently
There's a lot that hasn't been explained so far. That doesn't mean there isn't an explanation.

there's gonna be a 3rd form for strelitzia, 2nd cour maybe and oe earlier and get foreshadowed

>Papa's coucil have been calling Hiro the special specimen since episode 2
>002 unusual treatment towards Hiro as opposed to literally everyone else
>Hachi and nana saying that Hiro's reaction to 002 is unique and that therefore we can't say for sure that he will share the same fate as 002's former partners
>The theme of the anime is literally that a male and a female can achieve greater heights together (Shown in literally every episode with metaphores between the parasytes and the jians)
user, are you retarded?

What's with Kusoanus fags and whining about shounen jump anime? Is it because you watch a lot of those and you're embarrassed about it?

Oh I get it: it's because a lot of them are sakugafags, and sakugafags watch a lot of shounen jump anime for muh sakuga.

Yeah it fucking sucks. "By the power of love all shall be well" is 100% trash.

Franxx working all the nothing personnel posters into a seething mess with it's wholesome power of love message.

>They will suffer no consequences because they are special
Good going user, I can recommend FT to you

Why is it an improvement for Hiro to be codependent with a girl instead of with his 'duty'? Literally all that changed was the subject of his issues.

MC got no horns

His uniqueness was established 4 episodes ago. If this was FT it would have been established as Hiro's cure happened or worse yet, not explained at all. But by all means keep digging. You are making me a favor by showing to everybody how retarded the asspullfags are.

oh boy, disneyshit in MY anime

Do you really think they'd tell us why Hiro is special in episode 6?

Wanting to help someone else isn't codependency what the fuck.

What went wrong darlingbros? It was supposed to be the AOTS

The thing that went wrong is you thinking that the google translated opinions of a website full of idolshitters is relevant in any way to us.

You missed, there is a scene where 02 congratulates Hiro for fucking her, and she guarantees that his dick will get hard forever and ever.

>klaxx cores are yellow
>klaxx blood is blue
>hiro had fatal levels of yellow blood cells
>blue blood coursing through his veins
Hiro's klaxxosaur half was killing his human half. All it did was succeed.

>wearing a shit

Google translation gets me every time.

Why is everyone so retarded in these threads, what the fuck is happening? We dont know what the infection even is. for all we know it could react to emotions and thats why he could drive it away. Call it bad writing all you want for not explaining it properly but dont call it an asspull.
I feel like Im just looking at a bunch of babies in preschool throwing shit at each other at this point. Is Sup Forums going to get even worse than this?

>I feel like Im just looking at a bunch of babies in preschool throwing shit at each other at this point.
Welcome to Sup Forums, where people ironically shitposted so hard that it made the retards feel like they belonged here.

No it absolutely feels like an ass-pull because even though they explained it as "different" for him nothing was different at all. He just miraculously made it vanish with the power of muh wings

>for him nothing was different at all.
Did you miss the part where Nana and Hachi said that his body's reaction was unique among all 002 partners?
Or the part that he was the only 002's former partner with the blue shit?

The only 002's stamen*

I literally mentioned that and you ignored it, yes they said his sickness was different but it was irrelevant because he was going to die exactly like the rest until "muh feels" made it all magically go away.

Instead of a poor mans Eva it turned out to be an extremely poor mans TTGL.

015 is too good for this shitty mc. He can keep his whoreni and leave best girl to me

You will keep digging yourself by defending the future asspulls of Strelizia

I share your opinion, but we are only 6 episodes in.

so now that the retarded evil oni theory is gone, we will move on to possessed Hiro theories?

I can feel the sales plummeting this very moment.

>Literally
Kill yourself.

>Because he was going to die
How do you know that?
His case is unique and the first of it kind. There was no way to be sure that he was going to die. For all we know what happened to him might be similar to the protags who eats something to make them stronger but torture them in the process like DB karin's water or whatever the old hag did to yuusuke in YU yu hakusho.
You arbitrarly decided yourself that he was going to die.
>Like the rest
Rest? You mean the rest that didn't share his symptomes?

When are they gonna start focusing on other characters? This Hiro-Oni-Strawberry triangle is getting stale.

If he wasn't going to die then it make's the entire dramatic effect of him surviving to be her wings irrelevant so that's an even shittier outcome. But thinking it's something I decided myself is retarded, the last 2 episodes have been >muh hiro is going to die then he goes to the "afterlife" before deciding not to give up.

That'd make sense. It started in his heart, and everything vanished once he died. His entire body was probably replaced.

Whenever you make posts like this I consider it a seal of quality.
Next time stop expecting twists everywhere like a paranoid schizo.

>implying
Do you see a tumor on 02?

I think he's gone full klaxosaur hybrid now, it's just not visible on the surface. Half expecting the Doctor to tell him next episode that he'll end up with blue lined eyes and horns like 02, because that's the constant external manifestation of the hybrid.

Hiro is... ONII-SAMA

>If he wasn't going to die then it make's the entire dramatic effect of him surviving to be her wings irrelevant so that's an even shittier outcome.
No because he might have been in a do or die kind of situation where he had to fight the sickness, and that 002 was the trigger for him to beat the sickness.
It's a case where he might or might have no survived and that depended on him. One's state of mind can affect his recovery towards certain sickness.

>the last 2 episodes have been >muh hiro is going to die then he goes to the "afterlife" before deciding not to give up.
Wrong, prior to him seeing Naomi, it was him suffering, anything beyond that was solely the viewers expectations and wasn't confirmed by the show (like blue oni or him dying)

And that's exactly what I've been saying, fighting the sickness through "muh feels" and it vanishing in an instant is a cop out.

The asspull pretty much ruined all the tension they were building up, as well as deflating the climax of the arc.
A better way to handle it is that instead of the blue cancer retreating, he gives it what he has left and it takes over him completely, and then next episode is the asspull where he gets better.

see , there is no reason to assume it's gone.

>fighting the sickness through "muh feels" and it vanishing in an instant is a cop out.
Why? You don't know what kind of sickness it is. Also "muh feels" have been reported to something that could allow to people to recover from sicknesses as grave as cancer and there is currently a debate going on about it.
That's hardly a cop out.

>A better way to handle it is that instead of the blue cancer retreating, he gives it what he has left and it takes over him completely
It's too soon to say anything about him not having suffered consequences from the sickness.
What happened to him might have been his body rejecting Klaxx DNA/blood/organs whatever and him "curing"and was actually his body accepting and incorporating the blue shit.

eva is garbage though

>all these virgin cucks don't understand the power of love
hahaha I'm not even surprised at this point.

i actually never thought this would happen. oh how wrong i was ;_;

I almost stopped coming into FRANXX threads after the "cuck" bullshit. I might just though now. Can't handle the stupidity. If you think this is an ass-pull out of nowhere you're an idiot.

>Hiro's eyes has turned red just before he could rez himself back together and absorb the blue shit back
>people still consider his survival an asspull and not a result of whatever latent power he has that makes him adapt to yellow cells

This might be THE anime that proves the existence of objective quality. I'm becoming increasingly convinced that Darling in the Franxx is good as a matter of FACT rather than OPINION, and that all criticism leveled against it is reducible to simple misunderstanding. Go ahead and post why you dislike the series. I guarantee that failure to understand some aspect on your part is responsible for the distorted perception you have. Just as 2 + 2 = 4, Darling in the Franxx = good. And in the same way that anyone can be made to see why 2 + 2 = 4 through proper understanding of math, so too can anyone be made to see why Darling in the Franxx is good through proper understanding of the series. This is the first example I've encountered of an anime that seems to possess intrinsic quality, completely independent of any one person's subjective evaluation.

Don't fall for the pasta he already posted that on /m/ for G reco.

Underrated pasta

>Darling, lets have sex!

>Darling, you're not allowed to come yet

>BITE THE PILLOW DARLING

Yep that was pretty lame, but should have you expected different?

His eyes didn't turn red. His blood started flowing again, and the camera zooms from the inside of his body, out through his eyes.

The red you see is from blood on the inside, but his eye color did not change.

Next episode is a Zoromiku episode

>What killed the hype?

>no trap
>no loli
>no gay
>no yuri
>no ntr

It's really a shit show. No?

I'm so glad that I pre-ordered all 8 volumes.

Are you 12? The other stamen also had blue veins all over, he looked exactly the same. We all knew some shit would happen because they said Hiro's different, but the way it was done is complete bullshit.

is right. It's just cheap drama, the whole "illness" was completely unnecessary.

They're going to explain it in future episodes, but even if they don't, not gonna throw a bitch fit like OP and drop a show for containing one of most common tropes in anime

I look forward to you all dropping this show every week for the next 4 months.

Dropped.

the only asspull is me pulling their asses onto my dick

Akame ga Kill writing is shittier than Fairy Tail writing.

Death for the sake of it doesn't work.

The Virgin Shinji x The Chad in the Franxx pics, when?