Overlord

How long until bug stomp?

Six episodes.

I cant wait to see /ourgirl/ Evileye stomping the bug

The fight happens in the middle of Volume 6, so at least 5-6 more episodes.

Best meido can't come soon enough.

The lizard arc gets so much shit but I always found Men in the Kingdom so much worse with regards to the things people hate lizards for, even if I like Sebas.

Why is she scratching her chin?

She's eating. That's where her real mouth is. Her "face" is a mask made from another bug.

You try wearing bugs all over your body and not getting itchy

During the Lizard eradication episodes, the giant who threw the stone into the lake was Gargantua the 4th floor guardian ?

Yes

>You try wearing bugs all over your body and not getting itchy
RUB THE BUG

Is she gonna die?

Would they get mad if you mixed up their names in bed?

not if you're doing both of them at the same time

One is only interested in little boys and I'm guessing the other isn't so I doubt you could get them both in bed

I want Gagaran to sit on my face

Why do you want to die user?

Does the manga show Entoma true face?

I too would like to die user.

Still safe than any of the Pleiades.

She's underrated. Sure, she's more masculine than the others, but she's still hot and I wouldn't turn her down.

The only thing we got was this

Hope you're a cute virgin boy then.
By that I mean CUTE and BOY, cause you ain't getting laid if you're some fat neckbeard dipshit.

RIP

If they actually want to have sex with you the only dangerous ones are SZ and Entoma

We still have a lot of Climb to go before that happens.

she's cuter this way

i want to hug this bug

We all do user, we all do

not me because i'm not a faggot

>from Lizard Kino into One Punch cum Black Butler
How did Maruyama get away with it?

>cute virgin boy

SZ can at the very least use her hands and mouth, and she's clearly open to modifications.

Would she make fun of me for my small penis then crush my balls as a show of her dominance?

Oddly cute

>not wanting to fug spider cunny

>/ourgirl/
No. Just yours. Evileye a shit. She must be the most generic character in terms of personality on Overlord.

>most generic character
>not Climb
You are objectively wrong

No, she'd discard you once you got confident and somewhat skilled.
She's not attracted to strength, she loves flustered little PUSSIES
Think how men prefer virgins? It's like that. Fuck used goods.

Daily reminder that Calca is the best weapon.

>Most generic woman character
ftfy

Demiurge is a man of refined taste

Climb is a reverse-trap and Renner doesn't know

Post more character sheets.

>being this gullible
Most of Sup Forums are paedophiles.

>Climb
>generic
Wrong as well, Climb is a hardworking upstanding boy, compare him to other boys from fantasy or isekai series and he stands out.
He's too straitlaced to be generic and the renner plotline will make it even less so depending on his choice to stay or go against renner.

I'm waiting to see how would the ruin climb bells

It's unsightly for a princess to browse Sup Forums Renner-sama

>Fuck cunny
>Instead it’s a spider mandible giving you a blow job

One is shotacon the other is lesbian probably a lolicon.

user how do I isekai?

You can't fertilise her eggs that way

What would happen if they meet Mare?

But is she the type that kills her mate after the deed is done?

This worries me actually. It's like lovecraftian horrors. Interesting and scary until someone turns them into an image shitty tentacle monster.

That's only common when the female is stressed out from being watched. Plus I'm not sure spiders to that

>I'm not sure spiders to that

If TM came back would she ask her to do it as part of their insect mating?

>her
But anyway, even if she asked Touch-Me is a happily married man so no

Entoma isn't a lovecraftian horror though, she's pretty unambiguously a sentient big spider with more bugs and items attached to her to look like a humanoid maid.

>Momon is a controlled opposition and his confrontation with the Sorcerer King was staged
>Momon actually was the Sorcerer King in disguise and is now being impersonated by his double
>Jaldabaoth and Honyopenyoko are Sorcerer King's minions
>Sorcerer Kingdom carries out false flag operations in neighboring counties to destabilize the region and create puppet states
>Princess Renner is a genius sociopath merely pretending to be retarded that betrayed the humanity and sided with Sorcerer King
>Workers incident was an inside job
>Sealing Crystals can't melt wooden beams
>Sorcerer King is the leader of "Nazarick", a secret organization that conspires to establish an authoritarian world government consisting of "Guardians" led by the "Supreme Being"
>Sorcerer King works with Reptilians
>Sorcerer King and his minions are aliens from another world
>Happy Farm is not happy at all
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Entoma is basically they.

Live

>>Happy Farm is not happy at all
Speak for yourself. I'm enjoying my vacation time here and the staff is excellent. it's a 5 stars resort that i would recommend to all my friends and family

The actual lovecraftian horrors are still horrific.

I wonder who's behind this post

Where can I reread Bugs fight?

I've heard their spa offer great skin services. Is it true?

vol6.

Their Spa is truly magical. Each time i visit them i feel like my skin is brand new

kek beat me to it

At least this is more entertaining than the "worst case scenario" report. Jokes aside we have to figure out how to turn Momon against the Sorcerer King. When 3 players are fighting each other a chance will present itself for us to prevail against them.

I feel it.

>entoma finds a wild male spider
>he's lv 70 and pure power build so he presses her down and mates with her for 2 hours straight
>after he finishes he's tired and entoma kills him and eats him for nourishment
>but entoma fell in love with him cause he was a strong male and she is a woman
>she cries and heads to ainz-sama to tell him she's pregnant and wants him to revive her love

That's pleasing to hear. What other services do they offer?

>Revive him after she ate the body

That would require a True Resurrection spell. Who is paying for this shit?

Enchanting family dinners, nothing beats being close to your loved ones.

But Entoma is just a child! She's not ready to have babies.

Excellent child services, your kid will get to deeply connect with other families you won't even recognize them when they come back!

Resurrection is confirmed to be cast on a soul, although Ainz says that without a body there's a chance target will raise as an undead. But he told that to HRK officials, could be lying at the time.

A great cultural enrichment program for your spouse

There's also the problem that we didn't yet see any high level resurrection that Nazarick is supposed to have access to, probably Pestonya's job.

Why does Ainz look better in pretty much everything that isn't his default outfit?

because MMO aesthetics stink

Because them giant pauldrons are obnoxious.

I have to agree. Even for a sorcerer and a guild master i think his outfit is way to exaggerated,

They have lovely breeding farms in which you can interact with all sorts of animals and are allowed experience it first-hand. Their carers are particularly graceful and considerate people.

MMO designs. They get really bad after a while.

>looks better in everything that isn't his default outfit

soo whats the real deal about caloric stones ?

I can't believe I only noticed the mouth eating now.

They're rich in calories.

Interesting, can I take my children there? I want them to learn more about childbirth and rearing.

>Implying the Messiah outfit isn't cool

Why would Messiah outfit have high resistance to Holy Damage?

Items from Yggdrassil have pretty much no relation between looks and abilities. You pick a skin and add data crystals to create whatever you want.

You can't use the power of god on the god's chosen

To keep you from getting smote by other gods.