Darling in the Franxx

This show really does highlight how much of a brainlet Sup Forumsnons are. Week after week shitposters have gotten the blown the fuck out and yet they keep seething.
>Muh pegging
>NTR
>Alpha Mitsuru
>Beta Hiro
>Blue Oni
>Spider
And welcome the latest additions,
>"It was too predictable!",
>"Oni-aids is cured forever and will never be brought up again!".

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=HlKlN3UAEsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

O

ONI

Face it nerds Chadro and Two "Best Girl" Zero are this seasons power couple.

PUSSY

3rd
form

HIRO BLANCO

She literally got raped by a big black monster cock this episode and bled like crazy.

Good job making another shitposting thread.

OP is basically admitting that FranXX turned out to be just one huge waste of potential.

this shit is just too much hype and feels for some of the pathetic loners on here.

This is a show about an ultra chad hooking up with the hot dangerous new girl with a mysterious past. Absolute garbage.

Perhaps you newfags like generals but not me. Just hide this thread and move on if you hate it so much.

muh self insert mc got ruined

>this fucking episode

Fuck yeah they are.

>The absolute state of drama-fags after this episode.

>spend two episodes setting up the dino aids plot line
>resolve it in 2 seconds with the POWER OF LOVE
>OH LOOK WINGS
what kind of brainlet moron wrote this shit, this episode managed to have the best half of the show so far and the worst at the same time

that would be threesome, solo is masturbaring 1st form, and 2nd is with darling 3rd is with that new liquid snake

>lmao
great argument

SOON

>too dumb to understand the jian metaphor from episode one
>thinking aids won't come back

I need that upbeat soundtrack that keeps playing when Hiro and 02 do something together. It just makes me so happy

>hiro surviving means his yellow blood cell count will never be brought up again
Inb4 next episode is entirely him getting detained for experimentation

O

Should have been expected that he would overcome dino aids somehow, power of love was more or less what I was expecting, though I was also partial to the oni transformation sequence.

I dont think the dino aids is completely resolved though. The blue veins receeded into his body and he seems to be fine, but that shits probably still in there and will likely be relevant again later (I'm expecting a powerup though).

I am 90% sure this episode was the ending of the setup phase. With the introduction of the 9s things should get interesting. If nothing really happens next 1-2 episodes I will livestream eating my own hat.
DitF has been quite fun so far. Hopefully they don't fuck it up.

The Strelizia theme is pretty sweet too.

>literally revived by talking
dog shit

She's the new Hiro's love interest.

>She

OST is out in late April right?

You shouldn't put your real name in the comments, user.

This show does highlight that you need to fuck off to Sup Forums, o mighty intellectual who is above of all of us with your superior intelligence.

>It's an user posting a pic of 002 and talking about how anyone who disliked the last episode is a brainlet/edgefag/redditor

Gee, I wonder where I've seen this before....oh wait, all morning

Well his name is Hiro(Mashima)

He wrote fairytail based on his life story lol

Shitposters can't be blown the fuck out, their entire reason for posting is just to spew garbage as an annoyance. Unless there is some kind of insane purge by the mods, the shitposters will always win.

>muh feels
>muh hype

How to spot the crossboarder

>retards brewing their retarded theories in their echo chambers and get themselves hyped up
>get proven wrong and they throw an autistic fit
Jesus christ and here I thought it couldn't get worse after the NTR spam.

That is a he right? And nope. Hopefully not a love interest

>give me muh safe space
>he's shitposting because I SAID SO BECAUSE HE DISAGREES WITH ME
Shit. If I had the power to literally kill you and your kind I definitely would. The amount of mentally deficient people such as yourself in the world exceeds the norm by far.

>"hey guys what if something interesting happens"
>"oh yeah that'd be cool"
>nothing interesting happens
>"oh, how boring"

Whats a crossbreeder?

>If I had the power to literally kill you and your kind I definitely would. The amount of mentally deficient people such as yourself in the world exceeds the norm by far.
That's the exact same logic as banning shitposters.

Don't forget "Hiro will die"fags

I just enjoy pissing off people like you

It's somebody who posts something you disagree with. A powerful insult.

You just proved him right then.

I don't care what some cross boarder thinks

Triggerdrones are mentally challenged, news at 11.

Oh. Thank you.

best boy tamed the crazy bitch.
Why is Hiro so Alpha?

>Crossbreeder

Way to out yourself as a phoneposter and probably redditor at the same time

you can tell which threads are made by the Sup Forumsirgins.
like this one

>Busted up beat up mech becomes magically ok because Hiro wakes up from his quasi-coma

>Hiro's bluedisease magically healed because of his desire to help 02

>Hiro asks 02 why she fights Klaxo's
>she says idk because i'm a monster
>at the end of the episode says she has to kill more klaxo's
Literally in the same episode you didn't have a motivation so retarded

I think i'm getting too old for anime because this shit is insanely retarded

>proved him
Sure, namecalling is certainly a compelling argumentation.

This shit is SAO tier but without the popularity

Ichigo is blue oni

>not understanding the Dino Aids metaphor for the commitment of love and what it means to be a partner
>They literally say "i dont know how the next time will be"

Once he committed to 02 it receded. I imagine if they ever begin to have clashes (or lapses in faith/judgement/commitment) its gonna come back full force.

Although perhaps the next time 02 is going to have to save him, instead of him saving her.

Says a lot about how shit this season is when this is actually true.

They'll explain the survival of cancer in the next episode. And if they don't, I think it's safe to say it's a nose dive from there. I think it has to do with the immune system of Hiro's only reacting when he was pushed to his absolute limit like here, combined with adrenaline.

This isn't a real robot show retard.

Underrated post

>i want a character's (that is not the MC) entire motivation explained to me in a single episode.
Damn user you must be a wetrag if you ever watch anything with a hint of mystery

>>Blue Oni
Come on man, that blue tumor was just asking for it. Also:
S O O N

You're just an autistic retard.

THIS!

>double horn.

No user. Hiro will get a single horn in the middle of his forehead.
so that when they kiss their horns dont clash

>brainlet
Since when did crossposter memes infect Sup Forums so heavily?

>not wanting cute horn nuzzling

>This didn't make sense
>y-youre just dumb, robots aren't real!

Neck yourselves you complete shit eating autists, youre the reason trash like this gets pulled because easily pleased neckbeards with IQ points too low to piece shit together don't care about holes and just eat any shit flung towards their face
Fuck off.

>i want Sup Forums to leave .jpg

>Wow why doesn't this book explain a characters motivations to me in the first 4 chapters?
I dont think you're ready to enjoy any form of fiction yet user.

Obviously if it remains this unexplained by episode 20 then the show is shit.
But we're not there yet are we?

>similarities in a mech show are closeups of robot faces, feet, stairs and cockpits
W-woah
it's almost l-like....
it's...
t-the same genre and setting
woah

>watch a show about magical robots that run on the power of love
>get mad when they have super powers

That's because they are shitposters who can't keep their shit to themselves.

>>resolve it in 2 seconds with the POWER OF LOVE
I expected from the get go that Hiro's and 02's connection, while ironically the source of the dino aids, would also end up being what cured him.
Though I kind of expected it'd be from some kind of unfiltered pulse from 02 flying Strelizia with no restrictions attached. But I'd still dare to argue that it being from Hiro connecting to the deeper sections of 02's mind/heart is still within the ballpark.

Hiro recovering through his connection with 02 was still very expected as far as I am concerned.
They already established that Hiro's reaction was actually the outright opposite of the others. So even though the process tearing away at him had already started the idea of him riding with 02 resulting in an unprecedented result was already implied. And while it could have seriously harmed or twisted Hiro one way or another, I have also asked myself the question of why 02 doesn't appear to be able to have a partner in the first place. From the look of things her negative pulse is too much for other parasites to handle. But it still really leaves you thinking, or me at the very least, what exactly would be required for 02 have a normal or close to normal partnership like the norm. The idea of her simply being incapable of it due to her blood seems both quite farfetched and in contrast to the overall themes of the show I'd say.

So Hiro and 02 really hitting it off with their partnership, supporting each other. Flying through the climax and later exiting the battle literally leaning on each other like the famous bird that the very first episode and premise of the show started with. Is more than fitting in my eyes and honestly not completely unsurprising.
Really. What else were people honestly expecting? And how is the above in any way an issue? It was great. And it was beautiful.

Evafags btfo

>the same setting
DITF CONFIRMED SAME UNIVERSE AS EVA

Besides there is no way all drama or whatever is gone. Now we'll see them grow and get to learn about each other and others as partners. But like with all partners there is always tension. They'll have plenty of trouble both with themselves, each other, as well as others and complete third parties. But they'll overcome them. That's the kind of show it is and that was the premise from episode 1. From before it even.

/m/user here, i agree 百%, Sup Forumsnons are all too often drama fags who have to compensate for their lack of romantic and social lives by shitposting about anime waifus nonstop.

You gottah be able to just enjoy good shit when it happens, and that doesn't mean hyping a fucking series up because you dont have much else going on only to shitpost non stop when your life problems are not solved by anime.

Not both but just found Sup Forums and it is hilarious. Never post in reddit before lmao.
Okay i'll see myself out :) bye :)

It's almost like it's written by Gainax rejects.

way to out yourself as an actual autist lmao

It's almost like plastic, Pokemon-tier designs look worst than a 2 decade old show. There's no excuse.

cute

based

>>she says idk because i'm a monster
She was not so subtly just dodging the question by answering it in the most superficial manner possible while still not technically lying.
You can bet 02's actual drive and motivations will be touched upon a lot throughout the remainder of the show.

will strawberry still love her hiro when he sprouts his oni horn?

Everything OP said is true though. There's some meme that gets propogated over the course of the week from some sort of misinterpretation and then the next episode comes and blows it out

02 is kind of a bitch

>calling anyone an autist when youre posting on Sup Forums

Go jack off to your plastic toys, fag.

>Oni cunt taunts and keeps pushing him
>doesn't care about his life
Why do Onifags exist?

>all this shit eating garbage that doesn't explain why his disease went away is just a metaphor don't you get it!

Ah right so as long as I write some complete and utter trash that references some folklore it makes complete sense that POWER OF LOVE removes diseases and fixes robots

This is seriously Sup Forums levels of shitposting what the fuck happened to the IQ points of this board.

will strawberry still love her hiro when he sprouts his oni horns?
ftfy

You just know she was thinking
>ah fuck didn't expect this loser to live
afterwards

>Wanting answers to questions in episode 6/24
Like, if we're on episode 22 or some shit and this doesn't get answers then yeah, totally but this is too early to be putting shit down because they haven't answered mysteries yet

And if you really think that's all there is to 02's motivation then you're even more of a dumbass than I thought

>hooktube.com/watch?v=HlKlN3UAEsY

Anybody good at Japanese here? I need help translating DariFura's special tv program. I'll do the subbing, timing and everything. Help translate every line and text on the screen, and throw the pastebin link in these threads.

Anybody up for it?

>Busted up beat up mech becomes magically ok because Hiro wakes up from his quasi-coma
>Hiro's bluedisease magically healed because of his desire to help 02
To be fair. The klaxosaurs appear to be able to regenerate.
From that alone I'd expect the FranXX to be able to do the same. And I wouldn't exactly be shocked seeing a disease of the same general origin having similar qualities.