faggot

Taking naked edit requests as of now

DELETE!

This was only a matter of time.

MODS

For the love of god.

>Implying Eri herself isn't the biggest slut for Mirio
it's like you didn't even read chapter 170

Why the fuck is this shit so fucking popular?

Have some fine midget instead of Mirio letting his urges takeover.

because it's shonenshit

This is not NSFW.

Finest taste

Hori knows what's popular, hence he made a character that looks just like them splatoon creatures

please,

People like shonen garbage more than they care to admit. Plus it's fun.

Oh nice, seems the pictures slowly are coming out.

I think it's more likely he's just a fanboy who wants to draw them so he made an expy he could include in his OC.

ERI DOESN'T DESERVE MIRIO

That is the cutest shit I have ever seen in my life
>you'll never kiss Mirio's lips
It hurts

sauce pls

drawfag from here

She wants Deku's Diku.

Are you talking about the manga or the ship?

HAHA no

Deku BTFO

BAKUFORCE
ASSEMBLE

Not yet brother, not yet

Bakubully force strike back.

>not even Naruto had this much fucking "discussion"
what
It had so much more than this that people still won't shut the fuck up about it. Embarrassing Naruto discussion is the weeb eternity, we're going to be looking at it for all time.

How would you fix Overhaul?

are those colors pure guess?

>we're going to kill em...
>WITH MUSIC!

Mirio has LITERALLY nothing left but this, what are you doing with your life when you need to take this shit from him

This shit was BEFORE Mirio covered her with his cape. But keep reaching desperate Dekufag.

He's just totally broken, he needs a complete ________

They are.

Pretty much this
I'd guess a lot of us are tsun for shounen shit
Hero academia is one of the few shounen I actually like and read regularly and I think it gets more shit than it deserves
Not saying it perfect of course

Let the VA rename him Oneahole

Did you feel anything at all when this character died?

I thought he looked cute when he died. Otherwise no, I was kind of glad because stupid fucking fujoshits were shipping him with best boy Toshinori.

relief

Not much.

Alternatively:

I felt for Mirio.

I was happy when he died. Felt sad for Mirio and All Might a bit, then went back to being happy that such a shit character would be out of the story from then on.
Did he even give Deku a reason? He was the only who saw the future.

But where are all the pictures of Gentle pouring drinks at? I need more.

This He was not only worthless but it served no purpose other than fujofaggotry.
The only """""""good""""""" thing about his character was that he served the role of criticizing deku being an unsuitable symbol of peace. but ANYBODY could've done that role which renders Nighteye utterly useless.

I haven´t seen any Gentle fanart so far besides of one from Paintfag.

The current school shooter team consists of
>Aoyama
>Bakugou

Who will join next?

>You'll never have a milf thirst for your dick.

Momona

Is Gentle the most autistic character introduced so far? He has zero selfawareness.

Ugly design with an uglier personality, he was a hypocrite with his whole make me laugh and I'll accept you shtick when he acted like he had a stick up his ass all the time
Worst boy

Mina is MADE for breeding.

Aoyama has a friend now, he’s going to be fine.

at least he has camera awareness!

pls

Pony. She's the only American student we know about. Plus it's in her blood to shoot up a building full of teachers and students for no good reason.

Not after Mina rejects him confessing to her. Brace yourself this is the month of valentine and heartbreak.

Isn’t it October in the manga?

>tfw no pic of Gentle being the worse bartender the world has ever seen

>"Shit, I fell for him"

Naah, maybe slight autism but seems like he mostly has whack priorities and some airheadedness

He's the Chris-Chan of villains with 2 differences: he looks presentable, and a person loves him

Not for the characters but for us the readers. Jirou's love triangle bullshit drama and La Brada being a thirsty cockwhore for Gentle all happening at once in this month isn't a coincidence.

Well, it makes sense. Bakugou has kinda the rock star attitude and hair.

Posting ships that make sense.

I think he'll confess and be talked-over while he does it. Mina will not at any point become aware that he's confessed his love.

post la rana....

>Todoroki
>liking a poorfag

She seems scared of him, as always. Though she's probably happy that he's going to play drums, since she doesn't look anxious.

And what matters more afterall?

>POST YFW Mirio somehow gets his quirk back and he unintentionally undresses in front of Eri to show her how it works

Y-Yamero

Honestly not at all. I wonder when authors will realize introducing characters and then killing them in the same arc won't make people feel sad. The character didn't have enough time to really grow on anyone.

>she then shows off her quirk also and rewinds his penis back to newborn

A perfect fit for Eri then

Getting Bakugo to drum was probably the hardest part of this, everything else should be smooth sailing from here.

welp

Yeah, make him someone we need and rely on. He was practically a barrier to be overcome in how he was included. Barrier overcame, next.

Why can't she give him his quirk back again? With the very last of her power?

This Camie.

>most autistic
>compared to the other villains who are retarded fucking serial killers incapable of basic decency or empathy, especially Stain who actually tried to run with an ideology that could only appeal to underage children who think they understand how the world works
Gentle is just an attention whore, which is extremely common in this day and age

I'm have not been following the modern shonens, since when did they feature lewd lolis kissing good looking onii-sans?

I hope we get to see more of 1-A's family during the festival. I'd love to see more of Shoto and Asui's siblings. Do birb's parents also have bird heads? Momdoriya meeting the other parents would be fun.

She doesn't look scared. Why would she?

>Pairing a Todoroki with a literal pig
Man these crackships are getting weirder and weirder.

It works if it's done well.