Cardcaptor Sakura

Episode 7 SOON HOEEEEE.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

When are we gonna get a hot springs episode?

This is CCS, no FranXX. Sorry user.

I love family values

SOON

Thank God for that.

5 minutes

Sonomi soon.

Friendly reminder.

> NEW BOOK

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I hope my, and Sakura's, wife Tomoyo gets to record this card.

This is CCS, no Citrus. Sorry /u/fag.

>Sakura's waifu
>Tomoyo
Wrong

> Clamp
> yuri

> no cute tsundere Syaoran
Holy shit, i hate clamp

What's Clamp's problem with yuri anyway? I can understand they don't find it appealing for the same reason most straight guys aren't into yaoi but Clamp seem to actively hate lesbians. Did a lesbian break Ohkawa's heart?

Because yuri is shit and /u/fags are the worst.

Shota x loli is god tier.

I'm gonna be so pissed if they don't use Kibou no Yokan in this scene today

CUTE!

They're just old school fujos and not sjw hypocrites

WHEEEEEN?

28 minutes

Clamp always preach about how love is the most powerful force in the universe and it should be respected regardless the gender and the age (fucking Clamp) but lesbians are the exception. That sounds like hypocresy

You're already wrongly assuming that CLAMP characters have actual recognizable sexualities, also if they hated lesbians they wouldn't write them. And there is that rumor that one of them is actually a lesbian. Maybe they write them unlucky in love because that's been their personal experience too.

If they hated yuri, why would they write Miyuki-chan in Wonderland?

Hoeeee

I love this dress

Does Sakura make friends with Flight and is it still in love with her or did they change that?

It's this scene. Also manga magazine title drop.

JUST

fuck

Time for the D

Fucking finally.

Sakura is evil, evil!

How many episodes is this getting?

I hope we get more, there's no way the manga will be done until then and we would get an incomplete anime.

That isn't exactly an uncommon thing but I don't see it happening with Cardcaptor Sakura

>tfw nips are getting worried about this being actually Eriol's house and invalidating the second movie

Flight means no more insane, magic-free Sakura jumps.

She will probably still do them during cheerleading practice.

I hope we get more cheerleading scenes. They're always super cute.

>tfw they used Sakura no Teema II in this episode

WHAT? IS THIS TRUE?

I want to meet his D

Calm down, Akiho

I feel like Flight's gonna be the fan favorite card this time around. Love its personality

>someone actually made this

Yeah I saw that too and facepalmed. Why do people want Akiho to be their kid? I don't want another Chibiusa.

I don't think eye color works like that anyway. It's not just light or dark eyes, I'm pretty sure it's specific eye color. And with people having purple hair and eyes I doubt Clamp would plan out specific eye color if they were to make them related. Her having grey hair like Nadeshiko is the obvious connection but then Nadeshiko's cousin and cousin's daughter have purple hair so it's all over the place.

And yeah, I hope they don't go in that direction. If anything, playing everything straight and not having a twist would be a bigger twist at this point.

was today's chapter good? Subs are being released soon

I don't think anyone here's actually watched it yet. They're just posting screenshots from Twitter or something.

From the screen caps it looks like it was straight from the manga with just a few new scenes, so I guess so.

No, they added most of it. Flight's "capture" wouldn't even be half the episode if they just straight adapted it. The chapter Flight (and Record) was captured was the same one where Sakura meets Akiho on the street and sees her rabbit. And the same chapter where she has a flashback to the flower viewing from two episodes ago.

And I forgot to say that this basically means they split a single chapter into 3 episodes.

I did. It was really good, I loved the scene where Sakura meets Flight.

Also Syaoran is back to his old self in this episode.

Also they used Sakura's old theme for capturing cards when she used RECORD, so that makes it a 10/10 episode

>Also Syaoran is back to his old self in this episode.
YES.

Yeah I saw that people were saying he's somehow still a tsundere in the anime, anime director must have talked to Ohkawa

People are just being retarded. There's plenty of Syaoran blushing and shit in the manga which is what people are calling tsudere in the anime. People are just looking for every excuse to say the anime is better even when most of it is reaching.

But it is better

Not even close. They're absolutely trashing the already slow pacing and their original scenes have not been very good so far.

SUBS OUT 480p

720p is out.

Then enjoy your GAY LOVE COUPLE

Looks like the theory about the Clear Cards being retrained/upgraded version of the Clow Cards might be true.

Gale=Wind
Seige= Maze
Aqua=Water/Rain
Action= Move
Flight=Fly

The only one that seems completely original so far is Record.

This episode was really enjoyable. Using Gravitation in lieu of flying was great, making friends with Flight was adorable and testing fying was heartwarming. Not enough Tomoyomama, as usual.

siege does not seem to have a counterpart, move was anime only but action is a the manga card too.

Keep in mind that the anime had a shitload more cards than the manga. Some of these new cards don't have equivalents in the original manga even if they do in the anime just because of how many more cards it had. There wasn't a Move card for instance in the manga.

And Maze has a more similar Clear Card equivalent later so Siege isn't it. Snooze is also a card new to the manga since it didn't have the Sleep card.

No it's not. Siege is nothing like Maze, there's another card similar to Maze. Rain and Move doesn't exist in the manga universe, and the ones after Flight are even more unrelated to the old ones.

1080p is out

labyrinth feels to me like how maze behaved in the anime.