First trailer for new Professor Layton anime

youtube.com/watch?v=YvxdT-6RpaI

It appears to be focussing on his daughter, like the recent game, but still looks pretty good. Thoughts?

cute

Should have been a Hershel anime.

But what other stories are there to tell with him, literally all of his backstory was filled in through the games and now Luke has fucked off overseas it'd just be him solving mysteries alone, which is no fun.

There's already a movie.

I really loved the Layton movie.

How did Layton convince a woman to have babies with him with those freakish eyes?

Same, except for its bullshit plot twist.

>oh the piano was actually a memory copying machine the whole time

Then again, I suppose that's par for the course with Layton.

The ending of Mystery Journey sets up the possibility she might not actually be his daughter.

So Layton confirmed permavirgin?

He was already living together with his fiance when she died though

i doubt it
he probably fucked luke a few times at least

The inspector dude actually points out how questionable it is that he keeps a young boy around as an """apprentice""" in Diabolical Box

So there was something going on there for sure

Fuck, I had forgotten
But I laughed so hard the first time

What the fuck happened to Flora
I get that she's not shota enough for Level-5 to give her attention but come on

I'm sure old characters like Luke, Flora and Emmy will eventually show up in Kat's games.

So will they ever address the brother question?

You mean Alfendi? The game already answered it, he's Katrielle's adopted brother.

>layton daughter
>it's not flora
Huh?

Play the most recent game. He has a new daughter now. No sign of Luke or Flora for whatever reason.

Luke had to go overseas when his dad got new work.
Maybe Flora went with him?

>L5 is getting two new anime series
neat!

Wait, what? Was this the explanation they gave? Why did Luke need to go with his dad overseas? He was already living away from home with Layton most of his life anyway.

That's such a cliche trope that I can see this happen when his fiance died.

It was at the end of unwound future.
and while Luke was living away from his parents they were at least in the same country up until that point.

The Layton series takes place in the UK, right? Then what the fuck was a desert doing there in Miracle Mask?

Is it an Ace Attorney 'Japanifornia' situation?

Imagine being raised by Layton, you would grow too fucking hate puzzles.