Osomatsu-san

Episode PVs are out.

The second season's episode count is starting to dwindle. What kind of skits are you still hoping to see before it's through?

Other urls found in this thread:

spriters-resource.com/genesis_32x_scd/osomatsukunhachamechagekijojpn/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will people who say Kara isn't painful anymore finally shut up now?

And to nobody's surprise it looks like an Olympics themed skit is coming up.

I want an incest episode.

That happened last episode, though.

>Not figure skating
I’m honestly shocked.

Did anyone save that BD bonus skit that was circulating on twatter from youtube before it was deleted?

Fuck, I was wondering what those screencaps were from. Please tell me that wasn't the only place it was uploaded.

Previously on Karamatsu's Kindergarten.

Jesus Christ, Kara is so fucking fat

We got another one boys (girls)!

Well that's what happens when you eat like a fucking pig.

Someone needs to put karapig on a diet

It's a little late now, but did anyone spend some quality time with their favorite matsu this Valentine's Day? I saw two Karafags and on Ichifag in the collage.

What do you think they are drinking? Here's my guess
Oso: Cherry sidecar
Kara: Electric lemonade
Choro: Midori sour or appletini
Ichi: Purple haze
Jyushi: Lemon drop
Todo: Cosmo (but orange slice is unorthodox)

>Fingerless gloves
Sooooo cool!

choro's cowboy tie thing looks so stupid, I love him

>We don't want the YoI audience

I want to squeeze him around the middle. He looks so soft.

No they'll reee about him being being drawn horrible, MY HONEY.

Soon he'll be on the way to being like his painful famous self or like that fat kun kid.

Karamatsu meets a person that's just as painful as he is, if not moreso.
Que him upping his Painfulness in order to not be outshown.

I'm not sure the world is ready for maximum Kara painfulness.

>What kind of skits do you want to see?
*High school full episode
*The boys being turned back to kuns and grown Oso having to deal with them
*One of or all of the boys are forced to learn to drive/that or Kara wants to get a nice bike but he has save up money doing some stupid shit
*A decent money laundering iyami/chibita skit
*The boys go on a road trip and get lost
* Osomatsu goes through an existential crisis about his relationship with his brothers (something broody)
*A decent series finale
*An episode that funny the whole way through

>It's another Skit that ends with the world being destroyed

A+ list, but let's see how many can get marked off or subverted.

I need more shitty looking 16 bit matsus

Thanks. I had a several others in mind but it just comprises of seeing more matsu duos. I set my expectations too high most of the time

I want motorcycle Kara so bad. And then I want him to crash spectacularly.

Don't forget the parody sawano song too.

Has an OST for Ososan ever been released?

Jyushi needs to seek help for his vore problem

>The Matsus wake up to discover that they're all successful, only to hate how much work they have to put into it to say successful.
>Karamatsu and Jyshimatsu end up in a chain gang.
>Totoko's Brother has to retire and She enlists the neets to teach her Bro not to be a hard worker.
>A viscous GAL is after the Matsu's virginity, and Totoko is having none of it!
>A Puppy starts following Karamatsu around and he tries to hide it from his brothers.
>One of the Brothers is dead, because feels in actuality they're playing dead to steal a ton of money, Or are they.
>The Brothers release a popularity poll, only to make whoever starts getting the most look like a even more of a jackass by pretending to be them (Includes lots of Matsu outfit swapping)
>Karamatsu gets mistaken for the leader of a Biker Gang by members of said gang.

>>A viscous GAL is after the Matsu's virginity, and Totoko is having none of it!
That already happened.

Yeah, you just never know when you'll get a nice surprise or the show will tease you with a tempting sounding title but then it'll be something underwhelming or too weird.

That wasn't a GAL, that was a foreigner.
and she didn't want the Matsu's cherries

I could see the dead plot happening with Osomatsu, if the death flags people are reading into go anywhere. Don't know what the JP side has thought.

She wasn't a foreigner, she was just Okinawan or something. Gyaru would think they are way too good for the matsus.

>>A Puppy starts following Karamatsu around
This but with a little kid instead. Too bad they wasted that plot with Jyushi. Now I'll never get to see an episode where Karamatsu feels validated by a little kid thinking he's awesome.

huh, I was pretty sure it mentioned her being foreign in the episode.

Take Totoko out of the episode and it may be a great one, kin-chan's episode was too Totoko centric and we didn't get matsu shenanigans because of that.

Maybe a gyaru that is actually up to fuck one of them, but only one so they fight over who will it be, and ruin their chance in the end of course

How accurate is this?

Kinko's original story barely involved Totoko, but I figure they didn't want to go with some slapstick plot of the guys pretending to be Oso like they would as kids.

It only took them 20 episodes to remember, not counting Kara's snownan. And it's quality (and Totty is always fucking there). At least the recent official art has been cute.

>One of or all of the boys are forced to learn to drive
This please

I was the first Karafag. I had forgotten doing that was a thing so I figured I'd have fun doing something. I also wrote a love letter. People wrote some really kind replies - it was nice.

This kids on the right track. Karamatsu must be doing something right to be as popular as he is with the ladies. Follow your dreams, little man.

God tier quality filler.

Chubby/Fat Kara is a blessing, but please stop calling him a pig, guys. It's rude and not very cute.

>Fat Kara
>Cute
user,

Nice! I was the second karafag. Your letter was really sweet. I didn't have time to do anything for Christmas so I had to make it up this time. Maybe next year I'll try my hand at making karaage. And get some proper roses.

I was happy to see that Ichifag too. He's been getting a lot of hate in these threads so it warms my heart to see that he's still got somebody faithful.

He's adorable (and in the case of famous Kara just needs a little cleanup, that body is smokin). Personal preference. You're not changing my mind.

I wish I was able to meet ososan fans irl. Some girl complimented the osomatsu short I was wearing today at the hairdresser and I was too autistic to start up a conversation about it

I'm not expecting to

>translator posts s2 announcement skit
>doesn't bother to sub it even though she could

Did anybody rip it in time and start a translation?

>It's rude and not very cute.
Same goes for shoveling food into your face like a goddamn animal.

>ososan fans irl
The ones I met at uni all were Ichifags while I'm a Karafag and used it as an excuse to call me "shitty" for the rest of the day, giggling all the while.

This is why I wish I knew japanese so I could translate it and not keep it to myself without subbing it

Naw, big eater Kara is cute. He's not being a complete slob like burping or has dirty clothes or anything, its fine.

It makes me wish I wasn't basically a hermit

I found out later that they all hated me a lot and were contributors to a false rumor about me spread to every year to make sure everyone is warned about me/avoids me/discourages me at all costs.
People can be horrifying, but I could never be a hermit. Unless it were in a beautiful forest with lots of animals, Snow White style.

That said, ep 10 completely missed the chance to parody Cinderella with Kara's dilemma.

I went to a convention last fall. Awkwardly asked the one decent Kara cosplayer for a hug and a picture, and then died in shame repeatedly reliving the memory. None of the other "cosplayers" really looked like people I wanted to talk to, but I was able to strike up some conversations with people at the artists alley by purchasing and complimenting their stuff. My social skills aren't strong enough to turn those kinds of interactions into friendships though. One older woman running a doujinshi stall looked happily surprised when I asked about Ososan doujins, although she didn't have any.

Sorry for the blog, but you might find people at places like that. They aren't all autistic hambeasts that want to tackle you to the ground, just a lot of them.

He's only DOUBLE FISTING TWO TURKEY LEGS THAT ARE EACH ROUGHLY THE SIZE OF HIS HEAD.

Oh that's awful. That would make me want to interact with people even less. My mom keeps pestering me to join my colleges anime club but I'm too afraid to go

I think you'd be better off looking into another society that could have different nerdy types that could happen to like anime. When I went to mine it was like stepping into 2007, except now everyone puts politics into everything too.

Try something not even associated with your uni too if you can, to avoid those types even more. Look into local stuff. But also you only need to give your anime club one shot, and then you know. Hope it works out.

Oh I went once, it wasn't great. Everyone was either all huddled with their buddies or loners with their headphones in on their computers. I was too shy to sit with anyone and when I did I got really nervous so I stopped going.
Sup Forums I guess is where I'll have my interactions with others for a while. I prefer to be how the thumbnail is

Ah, yeah, then if they're going to be cliquey I wouldn't bother. You can find out if there are other things going on locally from online and stuff. Good luck, its not easy but there's always a way.

If the Matsus had to play instruments, which type would they play?

If they were a band:
Oso: lead vocals, rhythm guitar
Kara: lead guitar, back up vocals
Choro: keyboard
Ichi: Bass guitar
Jyushi: Drums
Todo: triangle/tambourine/castanets

I wish I was ichi in this

Careful user, you'll be like me. Washed up virgin cake with no friends because for the past decade my primary social interaction has been here. You have to live in the outside world or else you'll end up old, bitter and alone.

>by now this kid has probably grown old enough to think that Karamatsu is lame
Sad, isn't it?

I will go out and interact with people once I transfer to my out of state college I applied to, since I won't have my family around to talk to

>by now
I thought that comic was drawn like last year

>Karamatsu
>Lame
I don't know what you're talking about

It was drawn while the first season was airing, so two years ago. Kids grow fast.

>Tfw you just want the Matsus to be happy but they aren't allowed to be because plot

I can see this going a few ways
>It's a Girl that's Painful
His advanced painfulness surpasses hers and scares her away or the brothers kill him for getting close to getting a GF
>It's a guy that's painful
Karamatsu goes MAXIMUM PAINFUL and destroys the world or gets blown the fuck out by the other guy's painfulness

>S1(2015-16) was two years ago
Shits going too fast

Not plot, status quo. I'm missing the eps that kind of had plot like Rental Girlfriends. The boys kind of "won" in that ep too.

Little burps can be fine but big nasty fetish ones or fat Osomatsu's beer breath is where it's a definite no.

>tfw you realize they'd be happiest as kids but -kun would push them back and limit them in other ways instead of having them fail to grow up.

Do choros pupils look better or worse?

Does anyone know what this is from? It's quite cute

Choros little pupils are one of the ugliest things about him.

That and his lack of an ahoge. The character design staff really messed up there

I'm in the same boat user, let's be bitter together!

are the matsus hot themselves or is it the voices

The Matsus are cute, their voices are hot, and their personalities are charming.

That's what we're doing here, user. Enabling each others self-destructive mindsets. Feeding into our delusions and obsessions over fictional characters. Wasting our youth away and becoming less equip to rejoin society by the day. One day we'll hit menopause, society will have declared our value spent, our parents will be dead, everyone who once knew us or cared about us will have moved on and forgotten. We'll keep too many pets because we need to feel like our lives matter to someone. What's even the point? I want to join the 2D world.

This, though sometimes the matsus can be hot as well as cute.

Nakamura is hot as well as a cutie pie.

I want to know they'll be okay in life. Their parents won't be able to support them forever. If they each just worked part time they could afford their own rent and all room with each other while still having time to goof off. But obviously that can't happen in the show.

I wonder if you die you become reincarnated in the alternate dimension of the anime you like?

Only one way to find out.

Reminder that Karamatsu managed to get a gold record for his music.

Makes you wonder of his progression through his year and a half long music career and what a BIG star he became.
but what if the record is fools gold

おそ松さん お花の妖精
>Osomatsu San Flower Fairies

I died and have come back as a garden snail, and have regained the pathetic memories of a pathetic human female. So no, you don't go to the anime world

>a gold record in just a year and a half
I'm going to pretend it's legit because the guy needs more successes in his life.

at least cakes are better off in society compared to virgin male otaku.

spriters-resource.com/genesis_32x_scd/osomatsukunhachamechagekijojpn/