Darling in the Franxx

So he's basically like a sexier, hotter, more manly and beautiful version of Hiro?

Other urls found in this thread:

animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1518849312
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

O

He is Hiro(female)

Cease this.

Old 'darling' of 02 that only rode with her once before pussying out. He is the leader of that group but basically scum to 02 yet he will succeed in making Hiro jealous.

I'm hoping this will also mean a smug, kinky version of Ichigo with green hair.

MY JIAN WING

MY

Considering the children are clones, if they each have a second 'copy', I reckon they will ride with their copies and merge into complete wholes in the finale.

The amusing thing is that he will almost certainly be called Nine Alpha.

Obviously wrong since he knows things the mains (and us) don't. He'll be the plot-expander

AOTD

He is going to be gay for Hiro and it will be Selfcest

they look like they have mask here

RUBBER

Is the one on the right the Ikuno clone?

They don't.

they dont its the girls that have the Masks

He is Nine Alpha.

it looks like the masks were tilted to their side to reveal the face

its QUALITY dipshit

You're looking at their front bangs.

>ichiclone cucks hiro from ichigo in a 3 way with 02
post your face

>trousers
I don't think those are girls, since up until now girls have all had dresses or skirts.

how triggered(tm) can you be? just saying it looks like them masks

POWER OF LOVE

IDK. Possible 02 (male).

It's still possible.

I suppose. They're also completely flat, but so is the girl second from the right. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Karling in the Franks

How did 3 boys pilot a FRANXX up there?
What do you think 9'α and the fuccboi squad will do next?

So the plot we'll be discussing in the whole week are
>Not-Kaworu calling (maybe)obviously Hiro(016) a Nine Iota, implying with the greek, maybe it's his Real Number, and Iota being his position among the Nines?
>02's wish
>What happened to Hiro's Blue tumor

please no more

>tumor
Internalised. He's a hybrid like 02 now, presumably, and she doesn't walk around with veins and tumors all over her.

>anime has been a cliched shitshow for 6 episodes
>teases a romantic rival arc to start with the next episode
I don't know is Trigger is actually doing this shit unironically or if this is meant to be a parody of mecha anime.

the 9 squad has found the secret to stamen x stamen piloting
however abe will not allow this and as such they will be painted as the villains, because japan needs stamen x pistol piloting

>she doesn't walk around with veins and tumors all over her.
How do you know? Have you seen her naked?

oh, wait.

Nevermind.

>it's his Real Number
Calling it now: it's an Imaginary Number 9i

I really want to see what type of FranXX that is.
And I want its name.

Viola
>Violets in the 1950s were used by lesbian women to show their love for other women.
gayest flower for the gayest squad

There was already art of this guy in the first week or so
Cant find it though

they will cuck Hiro taking 02?

Nah they Cuck 02 and Take Hiro

unf

When I first saw that image a week ago I thought the girls literally had simian faces (it would give a whole new meaning to APE, huh?) where the dark zigzag across the girls face were like 002s horn limiter and the 3 lines at the front of the mask were two nostrils and a mouth.

You forgot gayer

Wait. Who are the clones is it Hiro's squad or this one?

What about Goro

Hiro's squad are all clones. 02 is one of the originals though.

Couldn't place him. Probably dead.

>Trigger

gay buttboy piloting. they're gonna fight donaldtrumposaur to bring fully automated beaner-gay space communism to america because its 2018 for crying out loud

Sup Forums is going to explode in alpha and beta posting after the Nines are introduced, isn't it?

the one you labeled as cocona is clearly more like ichigo

damn I wasnt here to shitpost right after the episode was put online but, this is the anime of the fucking year.

What did he mean by this

I don't know why but I really love this guy's design.

Probably even more like Strawberry than those two.

It really is lovely.

Post best girl

>best

So you think these are Hiro clones?

They aren't though.

I don't remember this part

It's the opening

Yes, best.

He looks like that guy from Kiznaiver.

No wait, I retract. Looks like the shotabot from Plastic Memories.

>Plenty of anime did that.
But not this one. Nor do I have any reason to believe it will.
>Try going into details to see how that holds up.
Plenty of people have. Why weren't you there?
>On my part, I watched it 3 times, payed attention to the details
If you did then why did you fail to understand on the point above? It doesn't matter how many times you watched it. Going by what you listed and your "point" you already misinterpreted several as mentioned and that would be on you.
>Her loving Hiro and her isn't disturbed by the possibility of him dying aren't 2 mutually exclusive things.
They aren't but it doesn't apply in this case thanks to every single interaction with Hiro and Zero Two, it's not speculation at this point and just saying otherwise and dismissing it doesn't make you right. That is your how.

>le "A-1 Pictures is writing FranXX" meme

Did the normal team only have one person per robot?
The dinos are confirmed robutts too right?

The original Charlemagne theorist here.

He either parallels Harun al-Rashid, with a smaller possibility of being Desiderius. That or he is a figure similar to Reinhard von Lohengramm of LOGH.

Whre i can find the pv ?

God the episode isn't out for a day and your already back to this shit

Think about it, the more episodes release, the more they'll forget what happened last time.

>yfw Darling in The Franxx is the real MGS5
>Dr. Franxx is the actual Venom Snake
>Venom Snake from MG1 is another clone from MGS:Survive
>Klaxos are bots made by Boss ai
>02 is Naomi's mother
>Hiro is Big Boss' clone
Are you ready for the ruse cruise?

Hey bro! seem´s like you are lost >>Sup Forums is a bit more far to the right

>he doesn't belive in the ruse

This gif pisses me off.

>Goro
Do you want his personality? he's the mood maker and the one who would attempt to defuse the situation, as of 6 he's also known to be deeply caring of his friends. His development is directly tied to Ichigo and Hiro so I'm not sure what you want.
>Ichigo
A girl with a heart in the right place and does her best in the role she's been thrown into on a hastily made team, but can get her feelings in the way which has caused some discord with in her and it is up to her to move on. Also tied to Goro and Hiro and Zero Two.
>Zorome
He's prideful and boasts a lot much like a child and is a dreamer, his attitude and pride can get in the way of interacting with people and butts heads with even his own partner but he's also good brat in the sense that he does care about the people around him. He will probably be easily traumatized once the truth or something bad happens.
>Miku
Similar nature to Zorome naturally considering she's his partner, but more subdued and like a girl does, they can beat around the bush with their comments and make it incredibly snarky. This doesn't put her in a bad light because she cares for the people around her, even Ichigo and we see that progression in Episode 4.
>Mitsuru
Also prideful like Zorome but in a completely different way. Since you for some reason don't want any relationships to the main character mentioned, I'll be vague and say he's someone who is probably the most childish and going through what you would call puberty. He's obsessed easily and idolizes something to the point he wants to emulate it. But part way through he has lost his way and has only further tumbled down. Will he ever mellow out? I don't know. At the very least, he can show concern and care for his friends.
>Ikuno
Can end up being the most mature of the group, quiet nature, but it's clear she does care as seen in Episode 3 and 4.
>Kokoro
Unknown, we'll see when we get to her focus.
>Futoshi
Unknown, we'll see when we get to his focus.

Ikuno was the first to trust in Ichigo’s plan.

Why are ntrfags so desperate?
fuck NTRfags

I was running out of characters and didn't want to make a second post.

I don't think you know what ntr means.

Old thread is kill
>dig up magma for easy cheap energy
>accidentally destroy earth, have to put city on walking platform and travel a sand desert with no end
>moving an entire fucking city uses even more fucking magma energy
>destroy planet even more
>now fucking dinosaurs are coming to fuck your shit in and kill you because they're drawn to the magma
>take a bunch of teenagers and put them in mechas to fight off the dinosaurs
>have to raise them separate from the rest of humanity so they don't know that no pilots ever reach old age (because they all probably fucking die) and so they stay pure so they won't start giggling at doggy style piloting position and grabbing a controler that pops out of your partner's prone, shaking ass
>kids all die, go through them like a fat guy through junk food
>end up genociding yourselves and destroying the planet the rest of the way

STOP USING THE MAGMA

APE clearly has its reasons and doesn't care though.

>/his/bro included my Harun Al-Rashid suggestion
T-thanks

>manly

Why are ntrfags and hirohaters so desperate?

there are other theories out there that are more interesting

Stop posting, it's retarded. Your theory is that a bunch of overworked high school dropout nip otaku-fap-material animation slaves are secret history buffs who base all their shit on obscure time periods with no references at all and over 9000 levels of obfuscation. I doubt the writer even knows who Charlemagne is further than "something like kingu aaathaaa but not."

Maybe humanity used up all the fossil fuels, or destroyed the planet by overusing them. Dunno why they don't just build big solar panels instead.

Five thousand times more viable than "obscure history that vaguely resembles it and no jap has ever even heard of, much less studied and liked so much they based a mecha anime off it."

Giant bird orgy in order to survive. It fits.

Any user that can translate the interview like last time?
animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1518849312
It's with Producer Fukushima on Episode 1~6 conducted around the airing of 3.

You are amazing user. I just want you to know that. Please keep pushing this to the very end I love reading it

VEG gets shat on for having stereotypical steampunk shit that is slightly implausible. darfran gets a total pass on the TOTALLY FUCKTARDED WORLD BUILDING.

They didn't build solar panels because then the story wouldn't work and the writer would have to rewrite shit. It's lazy and retarded. A moving fucking city that needs magma fuel, and every time you refill magma it brings a hoard of monsters who want to kill you. Imagine every time you went to refill your car's gastank, a hoard of niggers jumps out and tries to shank you, and you need to bring 10 friends armed and armored to hold the niggers off long enough to refuel. You'd start taking the bus pretty damn fast. That's how retarded this show is.

And "kissing" of plantations to transfer magma. So imagine instead of refueling, you met with another car to siphon gas from them. Begs the question where the fuck they got the fuel from and why the fuck you can't go get your own.

It will never be explained. This is the next Aldnoah Zero. Except Hiro is even more unlikeable than Slaine/Autist.

like i said in other threads
bees=honey
dinos=magma

>VEG
>steampunk
What?

Neither should be shat on. End of story.