dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch36
dynasty-scans.com/chapters/happy_end_ch08
comfy.moe/hbolve.webm
twitter.com/Clairthompsn/status/964878467576844290,
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Matsuri was right

Matsuri was wrong

Matsuri was wrong and right.

When Yuzu's pent up lust and Mei's autistically reserved personality finally crumble they're going to get kicked out of the love hotel for being too loud.

>love hotel
>not desacrating grandpa's room
Think big.

>Mei doesn't even bother to cover grandpa's picture

>the picture has a camera
>everyone sees and hears them
>grandpa has heart attack #2

A long time ago I was sure Citrus would eventually have a scene where Yuzu talks to Mei about kissing while they're alone in the radio room without realising the loudspeaker is on so the whole school hears it. But I'm very glad the story never went there.

Have some self control, for fucks sake, you're taking a picture, there will be graphical evidence! God damn, just think with the big head!

>Arrives home from the hospital.
>See's this.

Yuzu's brain resides in her now painfully swollen clitoris.

And they will be sent a bill afterwards for breaking the bed and "water" damage on the ceiling.

Yo, how will this effect volume 4, since now the pic is only on Yuzu's phone? Sara calls Yuzu's phone, so she can't just forget her phone in the bath instead.

Anime change incoming.

Time vindicated her actions.

Does she even touch herself? She's got to be in a constant state of blueballing. Can't be good.

She needs to, or her clit would hurt really bad.

I can't imagine it being a very drastic change. The fact that you're even asking this is probably already overthinking it.

"Yuzucchi, I can hear your clitoris throbbing"

I want Mei to hug me

>they remembered to fix Mei's ass
Based.

We know, Yuzu. We know. ;_;

The most I could see happening is that Sara won't find out the night before and she'll find out once Mei rejects her during the date instead, so Sara will figure out on her own who Mei likes by hearing the other side of the story.

You haven't suffered enough today.
dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch36

Reminder that Citrus plot will end with a bicycle scene

What do you mean? Is it canon that Mei has a huge ass?

Reminder that Citrus is confirmed to have a "Happy End"
dynasty-scans.com/chapters/happy_end_ch08

I can't anymore user.

p
"I hear my big sister is having a problem, you don't mind if I help out right?"

That sounds a lot like the finale of Friends.

One of the Mei-Musketeers/Fellowship of the Rings here.

I still believe in Mei. I've stuck with her from the start and invested three years of emotions in this relationship.

Reminder that being a Mei supporter means being a Yuzu supporter and vice versa.

Can you imagine all of Mei's pent up desires and frustrations, sexual or otherwise, she bottled away for years and years - having resigned herself to a strict and pleasureless life ending in a loveless marriage - all spilling over in the bedroom with Yuzu?
and then the doujins are just of them two awkwardly lying on top of each other like most yuri ero.

>current year
>needs to marry a man to inherit the academy

I love this girl.

Begs the question why does she need to marry anyone?

Conservative rich parents don't want to send their daughters to a school run by a lesbian and Aihara family needs a new heir, so Mei has to have children.

>Aihara family needs a new heir, so Mei has to have children.
I don't think they've ever actually touched upon this subject in the manga.

>and Aihara family needs a new heir, so Mei has to have children.
Stupid Yuzu, why didn't you impregnate Mei?

Is grandpa expecting a positive pregnancy test before he hits the dirt?

It's not too late to pee in her butt

Is that how lesbians make babies?

So anime-only people, what do you think of Matsuri?

Gotta love Matsuri's reaction of thinking Mitsuko would see them and punish them for rule breaking.

>Screw you fucks, I'm outta here!

Didn't try to warn the others at all.

What kind of guy would be able to make Yuzu straight again?

Why are they sexualizing a middle school girl so much? Why not just make her a high school student?

Stoic and mommy issues.

futa Mei

Her voice is insufferable. She's a good antagonist though

Technically I'm reading the manga alongside the anime. She's a manipulative bitch but I like how it's done.

>making harumin a straight character would not only keep things from being just another "all girls school where everyone conveniently is lesbian", but doing otherwise would be a huge hypocrisy, considering how harumin clearly stated at the beginning of the series she despises the idea of girls just making out and doing gay things for fun

She's fine with the idea of girls fooling around, she just doesn't want Yuzu to get her heart broken by thinking the other girl is serious when she isn't. She even offered to "comfort" Yuzu herself at that time in the manga. Also, expecting any straight girls in a yuri series, particularly a fan favorite like Harumin, is silly.

Mei's twin brother

Didn't expect that, did ya?

Fuck why is this so disgusting

Lighten up, it was an April Fool's joke.

Reporting for duty, sir.

Why does she have these dreams?
comfy.moe/hbolve.webm

Why doesn't Yuzu just masturbate, geez.

Oh no Mei. As of this weekend, your hugs are no longer free.

> was just looking around on twitter to see more people crying about chapter 36 and some people was saying that will be a total of 50 chapter, someone even posted some print twitter.com/Clairthompsn/status/964878467576844290, not that this kind of source is reliable but I really hope so

Do these retards realize it's counting the volume bonus chapters in that number? Those are current chapters, not future chapters, those retards.

Yuzu a pervert!

The absolute state of the western casual fanbase.

Those are the same ones who thinks Citrus will have a sad ending. They're retards, after all.

>Mitsuko gets mentioned
SEQUEL HOOK

So, yeah, if a rumor the series will have 50 chapters starts, it's complete bs by dumbasses.

Masturbation is just sexual gratification. Being with another person is different, much more.

>I was prepared to kick the author
Why do western fans feel the need to write this stuff? Sabu's mentions on Twitter were full of comments like this after the chapter was out. Why can't you just say you were shocked by the new chapter, why do you have to include that you want to fly to Japan to shoot the author?

Sadly sequel hook doesn't translate to actual sequel. Plenty of anime have ended with unresolved plot threads.

Don't shoot me down so soon, user.

I just imagined this. No.

That was stupid as fuck. I'd like to see some confirmation if volume 10 is the last, but it's likely we'll have to wait until chapter 39's preview

Deepest lore.

It can't end at chapter 50 anyway, since that would be mid-volume. And the number went up to 51 when they posted the most current chapter.

Citrus will end at volume 12 because it took them 4 volumes to get together and another 4 to break up. Now it will take another 4 volumes to get back together

Because Yuzu is a turbo dyke.

She's into chastity and only wants Mei to make her orgasm.

I can't have another year or two of this.
Let me off this ride.

As long as they get back together soon and the rest is them getting married and stuff with less heart breaking drama. A girl can dream. ;__;

Yuzu is so lewdpure.

They didn't break up until 5 volumes after they started dating. And that's only because of number symbology in Japan. 4 is death and 9 is torture/suffering. There's n

K-kawaii.

why is mei such a shit? treating yuzu so poorly should be a crime

*There's no meaning besides that. So no, there's nothing indicating it will have 12 volumes.

Am I gonna be able to watch this without fapping the whole time?

>97th
I bet Yuzu's so broken now she's top 3.

Wow, so she spoiled it purely by pairing 4 (Death) Hitsugi with 9 (Agony) Chitaru. Bravo. Japanese and their unlucky numbers and yuri.

It's not.

Mei, stop using the bear for your breast-fondling technique!

How can lesbians have loud sex? Not like there's going to be a squeaky bed.

Until you agree with this

But that's the exact opposite.

Anyone have that shot of the Sakura trick OP on Sup Forums?

Not after chapter 36

First result on google images. Apply yourself.

They'll get back together in a couple of months

Enough, NeneLARPer.