ITT: Tasteful Fanservice Only

>New illustrator made her less lewd.

At least post a 720p screenshot

Explain further.

I'm still going to imagine her in her original outfit when I can. I suppose that's the advantage of LNs.

My take is, fanservice that is presented and showed in a way that isnt blatant pandering, no overly sexual and can easily be hidden, can be observed discretely but is still there, slowly feeding you the eye candy

are the LN translated or you guys know moon?

Parts of it at least, I think up to 12 volumes are translated by now.

>no overly sexual
fag

I mean, there is soo much one can take about massive close up towards barely covered ass and tits, or a character that cant walk without giving massive panty shots, like if her skirt was cursed to flip up everytime she gives a step.

there's a difference between lacking subtlety and being overly sexual.
Not wanting the latter is dumb.

The OP pic is just one of the very few close ups of Ludmila's lower body we actually get by the way and it's more used to emphasise her entrance than anything. The rest of the show does well to show her casually in the blue panties and transparent skirt and it expresses her beauty pretty well.

What is an example of a fanservice vice scene that lacks subtlety?

>Not wanting the latter is dumb.

well, I am not saying is bad, but there is some allure on no showing everything or putting some "resistance", like the difference from full nudity and a woman with a sexy underwear, something like bra, panties, stockings, a babydoll

All of To-Love-Ru

Supersonic titties in Highshool of the Dead

ZR
Its entire purpose is tasteful fanservice

I'd say it's more about not turning them into a degrading over the top joke. Just having it enough to show the girl's beauty but no need to have too much focus on it, you know. Sorry, I realized how hard it is to explain but I hope I did it well this time.

I thought the part in Devilman Crybaby where Akira is looking down at Miki and he can see through her shirt was done really tastefully and kind of lowkey

Heh.

I don't want to hear anymore. I guess her scene also applies here.

Certainly agree there.

What would you consider a degrading over the top joke? List examples.

Ice princess, field tactician vanadis and top sniper now? What else can best girl be?

I thing he refers to how some character become, or serie in general, use soo much fanservice, that girls arent a character and more just a walking fapbait material.

So literally any ecchi show in existence?

I think you can have tasteful nudity and sex but fanservice is inherently distasteful.

God, I loved her.

Pretty much

This is hot
sauce?

That's upscaled.

Smooth titties.

Something about this always got me.

As a legs man, I appreciated all the girls in short skirts in Love Live.

Casual pantyshots are the best.