She was a horrible person and everyone who wants someone like her in their life are beyond saving

She was a horrible person and everyone who wants someone like her in their life are beyond saving.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eht8_rhVMOs
youtube.com/watch?v=K06chfsem9Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no one wants her

I want her
>cooks for you
>cleans for you
>could probably rape her and she wouldn't do anything
And all I have to do is stay inside

Everyone in the show was a horrible person, that was the point.

Satos mom did literally nothing wrong.

I want someone like her in my life because I'm a horrible person as well.

It would be nice having someone come over and look how things go and say something positive for motivation

Is this the blog thread?

Selfish cunt. Her suicide attempt should have succeeded.

I forgot the plot of this show, someone give me a quick recap

Irredeemable shut-in NEET with serious mental health issues and believes that everything in society is a conspiracy designed to keep him as a NEET lives as a hermit until a high school girl shows up and tries to coax him out of his bad habits. His only other friends are a neighbor who has a waifu and his sempai who he wants to fuck even though she already has a super rich and attractive fiance. His otaku friend turns him into a filthy weeaboo. He accidentally gets involved in his senpai's suicide cult. They live but the MC gets cucked again by the rich fiance. MC figures out that sweet high school girl has actually been stalking him and using him as a coping mechanism to feel better about herself. She decides to bring honor to famiry like her mother did by attempting to jump off a cliff. MC stops her but then hallucinates the final boss of the anime over the edge of the cliff. He nearly brings honor back to his family when he jumps off the cliff to confront the final boss but gets meme'd on by a suicide net. Then he probably fucks the high school girl.

Also throughout the entire thing the appliances talk to him a lot.

Wow I wasn't seriously expecting anyone to bother, thanks user

No one needs to be 'saved'. It's a romantic fantasy. Satou didn't need to be saved, he needed to stop being a hikki. He wasn't rescued by an angel, he got a job.

I want her and I know I am beyond saving. What is your point OP?

Your family would be better off if you'd just off yourself.

Even the anime disagreed with this.

Now you see here. That's is like, your opinion, man.

This

In the book he takes LSD and watches CP

Also in the book, he specifically points out that jews control everything

But then says it's just a false conspiracy theory.

she saves those beyond saving, if they're just patient enough to wait for her

Well you gotta say it's fake or else you don't get published.

i cant tell the anime title other than the MC being satou

This anime failed the second it introduced this roastie, no one in real life will come and save you like Misaki did

misery loves company

She was a young girl with family problems. Not irredeemable, but not my 1st candidate for marriage either. No need for theatrics. The MC was far more worthless as a human being than she.

>Also throughout the entire thing the appliances talk to him a lot.

so it's basically beauty & the beast

>She was a horrible person and everyone who wants someone like her in their life are beyond saving.

Nobody going to talk about its top-notch OST?

Also, when I watched this, it was the peak of my MMO/weeb addiction, so this show actually hit close to home.

>>could probably rape her and she wouldn't do anything
This
You would both feel terrible afterwards, but continue doing it either way.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eht8_rhVMOs
youtube.com/watch?v=K06chfsem9Y
I watched NHK while in the middle of a pretty bad bout of depression and hearing the OST instantly takes me back to how I felt then. It's kinda comforting in a way though, like I almost feel nostalgic for a time when I had no responsibilities and just slept all day and barely left the house.

Note that he's taking hallucinogenic drugs.

She had a hard life. Harder than Satou. Give her a break.

>Woman
>Hard life
?

just get a robot gf if you want this

>robot gf
>robot
>female
>ever existing

there is hope user

I know she is awful, but still she turns me on so much. I wonder why I like bitches, I just want to be a complete asshole to her while we both self destruct (but hopefully the sex would be great)