Being an Ichigofag is suffering. She is perfect and really deserves to be happy with Hiro

Being an Ichigofag is suffering. She is perfect and really deserves to be happy with Hiro.

she is perfect for bullying

Is it safe to say that Ichigo is the prettiest girl of all time?

No, that's 02

Ichigo is cute, but 02 is the prettiest

No, but i'm a cutefag anyway.

she may not be the prettiest or the hottest or have the biggest tay tays around, but she is undeniably the BEST GIRL of the season

02 looks like a transvestite.

>Flat, wide chest
>Manly face with a lot of makeup
>Uses "boku"

>t. Ichigo

02 needs tons of makeup to look even remotely attractive, Ichigo is a natural beauty.

>02 is the prettiest
Also the sexiest, cutest and best. There is literally no competition.

I hope she dies like a bitch

>She is perfect and really deserves to be happy with Hiro
She's out of Hiro's league. Ichigo needs to realize that she's had the superior husbando all along.

>There is literally no competition.
Say that to the new fagboy.

She's a pathetic cuck that only gets sympathy from anyone cause she's a qt.

I'm sorry user

You chose the path of pure suffering

>makeup

she's a whore

What do you make of her body of work?

a pure temple

Women cant be cucks

The the most seductive ass in the show

Second rate. Not Oni like at all.

Ichigo is like the girl whose affection I was aware of but always ignored because I was trying to go for a 02 type.

Except 02 was never interested and now I'm alone forever.

Don't be like me. When life presents you with a 02 and an Ichigo, go with the Ichigo and be happy.

Post the better quality one

She sees him as a sibling.

Reminder the suit is only painted on

I'd follow based Hiro's lead and go after superior Oni girl.

ichigofag here
part of the appeal is how bullyable she is

Hiro is a suicidal shithead who would risk his life recklessly despite having people who care about him. Ichigo is way too good for him.

Poor Ichigo. Clearly the best girl. Very pretty, kind, loyal, caring, and sacrificing. Even if we take romantic interest out of the series, she is an MC caliber person. She's a lot like Hiro, only she's cute.

She can't handle Hiro's dick

More like Bitchigo

It hurts as an Ichigofag, but there's also pleasure from seeing her suffer. Am I messed up?

I'm shipping the main couple but even I think that was bullshit. She's clearly having feelings. You know what that was? Shit testing. That's very clear from her face after Hiro says that he feels the same. That was shit testing. She was checking how he would react, and she got her answer.

Ichigo is an angel who has to make tough choices. Red Oni is the true bitch.

She doesn't understand the concept of romantic love due to her upbringing, that's the best she could do at confessing.

/our berry/ will come through this stronger than ever and become a great leader for the parasites.

I don't think Ichigo is that cunning desu

I'm going to copy paste my previous post

My theory is that because they're totally clueless on anything to do with relationships that she doesn't have any concept of love. Her highest term for infatuation would be sibling, although she probably knows she thinks more than that about him, but she can't articulate it. She probably also knew that when he said "yeah, same" that he doesn't think of her the same way she thinks of him, hence her getting all sad.

Seeing her get BTFO was hilarious.

This show reminds me of Eureka 7 for some reason

So then... she reacted like that because she got Hiro to say the same and yet she didn't feel like anything? So she doesn't know that she wanted a love confession, she can't make sense of it?

Red Oni is a cunt. She may have a dark past, and hidden motives, and actually care about something, but why should we care? All she's done is act like a selfish bitch.

Suffering is her identity. To love her is to want her to suffer.

I'm guessing by the tone of his voice and his relationship with 002 that she knows her feelings for him aren't matched.

With full knowledge she'd probably try to make some kind of love confession, but as I said, she doesn't know what love is, or a confession for that matter

Of course this is all speculation and just my theory

They are clueless about relationships, but it's clear that Hiro's response makes her sad. She doesn't know why she feels the way she does, but she definitely knows she loves him more than a sibling. She was about to confess, in some manner that we can't be sure of, and then was reminded 02's presence. As the leader, she can't jeopardize the stability of the team, so she opted for the sibling route, but she really wanted to see how he responded. It didn't go well for her.

Hiro is a classically clueless MC.

Hiro deserves to be with who he wants to be. He can pilot with 02. So it is 02. Ichigo already tried to brute force the piloting.

Hiro isn't clueless. He just has his eyes set on 02. The sooner that strawberry comes to terms with that better for her and Goro.

Ichigo's hairy anus

He's obviously clueless, if he wasn't, he'd let her down easy

The show almost seems vindictive in how much it's making poor Ichigo suffer.

What are viewers in Japan saying about this?

>brute force

She tried to give him an alternative so he doesn't fucking die.

Nippon likes her both on 2ch and Twitter, this image was the most popular tweet during the live viewing

Not really sure how they feel about her situation, I think it's similar to over here

How come there's no crossover art with Kurosaki Ichigo yet?

She's the one that's doing this to herself. She knows that he doesn't feel the same, she's confirmed it several times over now. She needs to just move on.

But muh lonely dark past.

I think I like Cocona suffering more than I like Cocona

That would be the mature thing to do. She's an emotionally stunted teenager.

I'm not saying she isnt doing this to herself, but Hiro is still a typical clueless MC

If he had a clue he'd be like "oh, I think Ichigo might like me? Maybe I should let her know I don't think like that and 002 is my waifu"

Yes, his eyes are set on the Oni, but he's still clueless. Ichigo is his best friend. They have been together forever, and clearly have a close bond. And yet, he can't tell that her recent actions are abnormal. He's clueless, either because he really is bad at knowing people, or because he's so self-absorbed that he's blinded to what's happening to his best friend. Hiro blows man. I hate him. Ichigo and Goro are the two best characters in this series, in terms of being good and competent people.

Edge City, population Oni.

I hope Ichigo gets a good amount of development later and drops this stupid one-sided crush. I don't really care much for Hiro or 02 so hopefully they aren't the entire focus.

Ichigo a shit

Assuming this ED lads until the end of the 1st cour, expect it to last at least 6 more episodes

>she doesn't know what love is
She wants Hiro to show her.Sh wants to feel what love is

more like cuckona.

Leave.

>salty ichicucks
You have no one to blame but yourselves.

I love cuckgirls!

She completely NTR'd herself

Ichicuck is literally Rem 2.0

Bullying, too. I guess this is what happens when you're into Madoka and Yuuki Yuuna. Suffering becomes a moe fetish of sorts.

Nah, not until she gets completely btfo and erased from existence in a magic coma.

If I had to guess, I think Ichigo is genuinely trying to deal with Hiro and 02 being together. I think that we'll see something happen later on upset some portion of that relationship triangle, and Ichigo will /commit/ to winning Hiro again.

I think what we saw in E6 is Ichigo confusing her relief for Hiro surviving for acceptance of 02 and Hiro, (or even 02 at all). I expect to see those good feelings to wear away over time.

Fuck off retard

Two best girls losing out to plot device cunts. Anime is really good guys.

t. salty Ichicuck

How come crossboarders hate Ichigo?

Rem literally would have never met Subaru if it weren't for Emilia.

I don't see your point. Does being in the right place at the right time translate to being a better character?

literally every single episode they go out of her way to show her suffering, in the worst way possible - whenever she gets close with Hiro 02 comes along and he instantly forgets her

this is on top of episode 2 when she got utterly BTFO

I'm not even an Ichigofag, but enough is enough

>enough is enough

The hero always loses first.

It's fucking ridiculous how buttblasted some of you are about her getting BTFO especially when it was clear the direction this show was going to go in from the first episode.

This is the Ichigofag frustration-venting thread. It's better to let them be.

Maybe she shouldn't have fucked horsehead.

Hiro doesn't know what love is, either. At least, not well enough to articulate it in a word. Although you can argue that he's figured it out when he tells 02 that his wings exist for her, I don't think he can read the situation well enough to translate it to Ichigo.

I don't blame him for being clueless, I'm just saying he is clueless

This is clearly a fucking shitshow of a situation

Goro is a big guy.

My point is that calling her a plot device is dumb as fuck because Rem is only in the story because of that same plot device.

But how else will they build tension and create a fake love triangle if Hiro isn't a clueless retard?

How else will they make people care about Ichigo if she isn't a love interest?

And what better way to make people love her than make her a childhood friend that is traditionally pretty, and who also suffers and shows vulnerability? Japs love that shit. They love vulnerable women, or bitch women. This show has both.

yeah holy shit

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel his leg... and his arm... even his fingers. The man I've lost... the lover I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our Hiro." -Punished "Venom" Ichigo

For you

My God, why does Ichigo make such cute faces every episode?

nah chigo is just a womanlet

Do you think anybody expected different? I sure didn't, but it's still just a little disappointing to see that her plot has become "Let's kick Ichigo until she shows weak, feminine emotions!" It's just so cliché.