Asuka wants to be friends

>Asuka wants to be friends
>Rei gives a snide bitchy reply
How can anyone like this cunty fuckdoll?

bump.

Real women with challenging personalities and major flaws are too much for the weak betas of the planet so they go for submissive, unchallenging people like Rei

If the most obnoxious person in the school wants to be friend with me i would try to avoid it too.

Because who the fuck would want to be friends with that cunt?

Please be understanding.

Asuka was being annoying and loud.

yeah, rei was the biggest bitch of the show. I don't get her fanatics

She likes to keep to herself. Like me. I don't like that many friends, damn.

>Rei challenges Asuka by not feeding into her overblown ego and not wanting to be friends with her because she's """"popular""""
>Submissive

Why would anyone want to be friends with an arrogant, obnoxious little bitch like Asuka?

Sure, being a bitch is acceptable to a certain limit, but Asuka takes it way too far and no-one calls her out on it. To me, that's completely unacceptable. In short, she doesn't deserve Shinji due to her behavior.

>Asuka takes it way too far

Sorry, pal. I like to live on the edge.

Also her behavior towards Shinji is mostly amicable until about Episode 16, where he's rejected her multiple times by then and hurt her emotionally, at which point it's mostly justified

The double standard between Shinji and Asuka is ridiculous.
Shinji disobeys orders against the 4th, preserving all civilian life and successfully killing the angel, he gets chewed out to the point of wanting to leave the organization.
Asuka completely throws the mission against the 7th, charging in against all orders and protocol to satiate her ego, gets both units 01 and 02 trashed, costing billions of tax payer dollars, and NERV treats Shinji and Asuka as if they had equal blame.
Asuka is such a bitch and receives such favoritism its disgusting, despite being the objectively least effective member of the pilot corps.
She has a mission critical role at most arguably once or twice, and spends the rest of the time jobbing despite being the pilot with the most experience.
Asukafags disgust me.

Asuka was dishonest about her intentions to a damaged kid with parental issues. She pretended her advances were a game and Shinji treated it like a game. Don't ask him to read between the lines when he is never told anything.

I completely agree with you on that point. I know someone who's an Asukafag and he sees her arrogance as "confidence". I called him out on it but he won't listen.

Dissapointed no one is even trying to defend Asuka against this.

Can't defend against the truth.

>reifags want shinji to fuck his mom

The major flaw in this is >3d

No I want to fuck his mom.

Why would you want to fuck Rei when Gendo already had a crack at it?

He didn't though, only in your fanfic headcanons

Never read any Evangelion fanfics, though I concede your point.

sorry to say but shinji already canonically fucked rei, or vice versa

>tens of souless naked qt clones
>not fucking every one of them
Comeonnow.png

You're right. I didn't know why Asuka tried.

Just finished the twenty whatever eps
What le fuck do i do?

Asuka and shinji fucking like dogs in heat

Watch End of Evangelion and the Rebuild movies.

Rebuilds optional, they're kind of shit compared to the original

Thanks anons

I liked the Rebuild movies, especially when Shinji grew a fucking spine.

And then everyone ripped that spine out and beat him to death with it come the next movie

>challenging personalities and major flaws
>being this redundant

Shinji growing a spine would've been cool if it didn't come off as less intense and goofy with rainbows and shit than its parallel in episode 19

If they actually explained things to him instead of being a bunch of assholes, he wouldn't have gone running back to NERV and causing Fourth Impact.

faaaaaaaaaaaag

a cutting counterargument

This was sticking out to me like a sore thumb during the show too. How the fuck did Anno not notice this shit?

If Anno didn't do the stupid 14 year timeskip shit and just stuck with what the preview showed we'd have a good movie

He was probably too busy popping pills to notice.

Can we please end this idiotic wanking over Eva.
Seriously, it's just terrible. Complete non-characters, nonsensical plot and overall pure garbage message. Not to mention the abuse of Jewish symbolism, literally there just because "it looks cool".
Anno probably got it commissioned by (((them))) to create a divide in the anime community, and he succeeded.
Fuck this pathetic excuse of a show.

Possibly one of the most retarded pics I've ever seen.

That all sounds good in theory, but...

>he gets chewed out to the point of wanting to leave the organization
That was just Misato. Shinji didn't care about getting yelled at, Misato fired him because he sounded like he was using piloting to commit suicide and she's going to be the one person in NERV that doesn't like that. Only other attention for the incident was Ritsuko thanking Shinji for the intact Angel carcass.

They're both shit desu best girl is Shinji