Fucking slut

Fucking slut

>two consenting adults having incredibly pleasurable sex

I don't see the problem here

DELETE THIS

indeed that is what is going on

Went from rape to "fuck me harder, Griffith."

I hope miura finally kills that whore.

Is it rape if they enjoy it halfway through?

I mean if it is Griffith she "wants to see" then this will finally be justified.

I'm rewatching berserk 97 right now and I seriously forgot how much of a bitch she was
Casca deserved to potato

Reminder that the studio got literal hentai animators to do this scene, and it should not be used as evidence.

She meant the foetus/moonlight boy

>voice actress is a slut
it fits

Berserk movies were stupid and pointless with the exception of the nudity.

Explain

Her voice actress is a slut

hahahaha

>in the manga
highly upsetting and emotional, portayed in what has come to be typical miura fashion which is to say, kinda edgy. fits with the tone of the rest of the manga, especially the rest of the eclipse, perfectly though.
>in the tv series
most "tasteful" portayal. Addition of sound effects could be awkward with some light moans from Casca but the anime handled it well with imagery that makes just how much casca enjoys or doesnt enjoy it ambigous playing over the fantastic soundtrack. The most haunting shots ended up being of Guts and Griffith (mostly his eyes), and was overall an extremely tragic scene.
>in the movies
Casca is made to look as sexy as possible in this scene, even moreso than in her sex scene with Guts. She moans loadly and often, clearly in ecstacy, giving griffith fuck me eyes, and even passionatley kissing him back. Griffith even is made "sexier" with his new femto abs being really prominent. Unlike the anime show, the movie has added pretty noticeable thrusting animation, and im pretty sure even slightly extended the scene. Overall it doesnt mesh at all in tone to the rest of the eclipse, and even with whats going on with Guts in the same fucking scene. For some reason they went like ten extra miles trying to make this rape scene as sexy as possible. fucking weird shit.

Friendly reminder that due to her sacrifical brand (you know, the same brand that causes GUTS to crumble to his feet in sheer pain when in close proximity to Femto), Casca is likely in excrutiating, agonizing pain during her entire rape at the hands of Femto.

I'm really impressed by this, who better to do it?

Always took the movies trying to take advantage of the fact Casca literally went through an entire mind break scenario and that she did at one point want Griffiths dick far more than Guts’.

>rape is a plot device

I wouldn't be surprised if she actually climaxed when femto's juicy giant black cock tore her hymen. I mean it was so good she lost her mind and turned into a blubbering drooling puppet.