Dragon Ball Super

It was foreshadowed..

Esto es el fin, picante tacos

dios mio...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA christ, DBS is fucking terrible.

Oy vey

>Krillin with hair
>Vegeta's gray outfit
>Gohan in Piccolo's suit
Times in the series they perfected a character's look then reverted to something inferior because of nostalgia.

fourth for Argentina loves everyone except fucking Chile.

/thread

you said everything that needed to be said

No one cares

Mexican shitposting is literally dragon ball canon.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nonbelievers repent!

JUST

>end of ToP and Super
>supposed to be hyped as shit
>end up watching the last 3 episodes while browsing Sup Forums or on my phone because of how shit and bland it is
It wasn't supposed to be like this. I felt absolutely nothing with 17 and Vegeta's eliminations.

Is that spic Reviewbrah

sacrifice to our new mexican overlord wen?

If only you listened.

Mexico is too strong

Vegetas elimination was the biggest non event of the tournament. He spent 70% of the time reminiscing about cabba. What a fucking joke. Why must vegetabros suffer

>aim at a more mature demographic
>consistent production staff
I know we're all feeling like anything is possible but there's some things that will never come true user

Fuck you I genuinley teared a little

One day every where will be Mexico and all will be pregnant with half breeds.

About what? Is all the stuff toppo said about being second fiddle just going to come true?

He had a great moment against Toppo. I didn't expect him to go beyond that. I'm satisfied.

>minutes remain until you're erased from existence
>3 people stand in your way for survival
>all of them are almost dead
>you are one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse
>your entire personality revolves around absolute power
>don't even bother exceeding 1% of your power and let these dying apes have another asspull and run down the clock
genius

The love from Mexicans to Dragon Ball is too strong that it became a reality

I thought it was awesome. I found myself siding with all the vegeta haters because we all knew he wouldn't win, but I had to admit that I really wanted him to win and found myself cheering him on. I shed a tear with vegeta, it was really sad because it hurt him so much to lose with so much on the line.

Are the Gohan spicfags killing themselves now that Goku literally stole their blanco powerup?

>shadman

>Jiren literally made him cry bitch tears
Hahahahaha

Apologize

how the hell are they going to wrap this all up in one episode?
anyone know if its an hour episode?

It better not be Jiren getting fucked by goku and realizing some stupid shit about friendship.
Then zenos loved the tournament so much he's bringing all the universes back for free.
Goku wishes for something stupid like 1mil zenni and everyone goes home like their entire existence wasn't on the brink of erasure.
Que movie set after top where goku is suddenly weak again/UI doesn't work for some reason and a new EVEN STRONGER threat appears.

>Goku literally stole Blanco from Gohan

LO SIENTO

There have been reported mass suicides in Mexico

Vegeta's whis outfit was my favorite look, modern yet strangely nostalgic, reflecting his commitment to training and good lord does it look fucking amazing when he goes blue. Too bad they backpedaled to his nonsense freeza armor and blue hair with blue clothes, never even got the chance to show ssgod in that outfit. Goku got the short end of the stick though, that whis gi sucked ass.

n-nani?

GOKU BLANCO CONFIRMED!?

Everything I've seen from the latin american fanbase is pretty much the worst aspects of the english fanbase distilled

You know, the power levels above all else big muscles big punchy power transformations everywhere bullshit that's been ruining Dragon Ball since King Piccolo

Gohan lent his energy to goku earlier for the spirit bomb, allowing him to unconsciously access blanco. Gohan's time will still come.

>Sup Forums memed Donal Trump to into the whitehouse
>Spics memed blanco state in retaliation
buen jugado

can someone draw a skeleton on this x-ray style to show just how much of an abomination this things anatomy is

I think they're just going to continue making more and more universes for more and more tournaments.

inb4 they knock each other off and unconscious Frieza wins the tournament

They brought back Freeza just to win the tournaments

Guess Chad Padre's going to be in the anime soon.

that is exactly what's gonna happen, except the movie will be about saiyan history

That reminds me if those random pregnant anime girls

skeleton would fit fine

This is the ending that literally everyone wants.

I study anatomy and it's actually fairly accurate. It's grotesque, overdone, heavily stylized, but that's just Shad's thing, I guess.

It is time?

Orenle gringos jotos

fair enough, friends

There's like 3 more episodes.

>Vegeta:
>Took out the second most powerful enemy, a god of Destruction.
>Bought Goku some time and gave him some of his energy.
>Sad by the fact that he couldn't save Cabba, but nevertheless he grew so much as a character that he doesn't resent Goku being the one who wins and he even believes in him.

>Gohan:
>Took out a few random enemies that were a threat during the tournament.
>Thanks to his sacrifice a very powerful foe, someone who was actually on SSG level, was eliminated.
>Understood it when Frieza was trolling Frost; trusted him to help him fight Dyspo. As it happened with Piccolo once, he is the one who opened up to an enemy that is an incidental ally.
>Forced Frieza to be a team player and help him fight Dyspo.
>His elimination was a tactical decision.

I really don't know why some Vegetafags and Gohanfags are so sad. They both had a great run. I personally never expected them to beat Jiren. And both went out true to their characters; Vegeta as one who keeps maturing and Gohan as one who tends a bridge towards the enemies.
Of course, Frieza might become an asshole again, but the fact is that what Gohan did was totally on character.

IT IS NOT. WHY WOULD ANYBODY CREATE SOMETHING LIKE THIS?

I think that 17 is still alive, he wasn't with the group. He'll eliminate Freeza.

has anyone posted this on 2ch? I'm genuinely curious about their reaction

Can we meme los hijos de Jiren into reality too?

I mean, he wasnt there because he's dead lol

Meet your DB Ultra protagonist

All south american IPs need to be rangebanned.

The half-breeds meme takes me back.

Mexican seed too stronk

Who /MEXICANO/ here?

Literally anything is a fetish nowadays

you are surrounded faggit

Or maybe he's just hiding.

No siento nada mas que verguenza por este meme.

Moot was wrong about Aussie's being the worst.

>shut up, ilya

Literal subhumans ruining the board.

All your waifus belong to mexico

S P I C S

Chilango here

I still think Goku never kissing Milk is complete bullshit

still here

What part of Mexico are you lads from? Acapulco reporting in

Fuck.Off.

wonderful, isn't it?

The only real odd thing is his head is pretty tiny. But the real sin of the picture and many others is the chromatic aberration, which should be a capital crime.

No big deal. I'll just wait 3 or 4 days until a cartel beheads you.

Pero porque?
Al final ganamos y probamos que Mexico era superior. SI, NOSOTROS, BASURAS.

Whatever you say mutt

Super threads would grind to snail's pace if that happened
Or if we're lucky they'd disappear altogether

LEAK INCOMING!!!!
First wish to bring all the universes back fails, dragon says even it can't reverse zeno's power to erase.
Later bulma figures out that zeno doesn't erase things instantly but actually merges things to another dimension which is always in a constant state of being erased.
Our heros travel there through trickery and conveniently our favorite characters from erased universes are still alive.
However, Zamasu has taken control of the void world and endlessly destroys things in a blind rage.
He is strong enough to not be killed by the void but not strong enough to escape.
Because our heros arrive there, Zamasu now believes there is a way out. He snaps out of his rage and holds our hero's friends hostage.
Goku n pals have a rematch with Zamasu with their newly gained powers from the top.
This time they beat Zamasu by getting him weak enough to be consumed by the void.
They escape back to the real world.

ERES RETRASADO

MEME
A
G
I
C

I liked this outfit. I also liked Goku's SSG look. I do resent that Toei rolled back to their Z designs. Not only Goku and Vegeta, but it would've been good to give Krillin the green outfit he used at the beginning of Super, and also some custom gi for Gohan, instead of making the three of them (counting Goku) orange again.

Isn't the correct translation here is "how frightening/terrible"?

I feel old now

I'm not an Amerimutt, but you're a subhuman spic.

Espero que algun dia la totalidad de Mexico sea bendecida por flores atomicas.