So can we all agree that the only shows from this season that are worth checking out are:

So can we all agree that the only shows from this season that are worth checking out are:
Franxx
Violet Evergarden
Pop Team Epic
Devilman Crybaby
Mitsuboshi Colors
Clear Card Hen
Sora yori mo Tooi Basho/Yuru Camp
Hakumei and Mikochi
Junji Ito Collection
new Saiki

no

>So can we all agree that the only shows from this season that are worth checking out are

Fuck off, watch the shows you like.

I'm enjoying everything (other than Beatless) quite a bit.

>no kokkoku
>no overlord

can we all agree that ops a fag (and that franxxx is gay as shit overrated fucking cancer)

Kokkoku is forgettable and overlord is banal isekai shit for teens

Why don't you like FranXX?

>franxxx
>not for perma virgin retards

i like isekai for the most part. kokkoku is rated poorly and i don't see why

>anime about girls camping
>amazing, so "comfy" 10/10

>anime about gay ass dinosaur robots
>ANIME OF THE SEASON 100/10

>anime about the ability to stop time
>forgettable, not even discussed

everything about it is just fucking unbearable

i don't like mecha anime or romance shit in general and this one is the worst of both

Kokkoku is actually the best anime this season.

The ONLY thing you could argue is better is FranXX or Sora Yori.

ff you think anything else is better I think you're new to anime, fucking retarded, probably a teenager.

>Kokkoku is actually the best anime this season.

at least this guy gets it

Remove Mitsuboshi Colors, Hakumei to Mikochi, Junji Ito and Saiki. Add KoiAme and Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san

Nintendo switch is the best console ever.

>liking anime for plot rather than execution
Almost all anime has a crappy premise by the standards of anything other than anime. Yuru Camp is really well done for what it's trying to accomplish, same with FranXX. Kokkoku just feels like a decent adaptation of a manga which by itself is only passable among all the other way better things that could be adapted.

Toji no Miko is great and should be included

Junji Ito Collection is shit
Mitsuboshi Colors is forgettable
CCS is nowhere near the original's quality
Side note Kokkoku ruins an interesting concept with shit execution.

The only shows from this season that are worth checking out are:
Yuru Camp

And that's all.
Franxx and VEG are cancerbags, so as you OP.

>anime about dinosaur robots

its gundam with two people inside and there fucking each other to pilot the mech. if thats good execution then you can execute me

Scratch Violet Evergarden.

It's not worth a second at all. Proof of which is all my friends have stopped watching it.

Admittedly, it can be pretty boring if you don't get into it, but the visuals make it one of the shows that are worth checking out.

Learn to recognize the signs people. It could have saved OP's life.

We're not your friends.

>So can we all agree
Could've just stopped right there . I would've agreed with you about Evergarden's visuals, but there's that shitty mist around it. Literally Instagram filter tier.

>pretty visuals are enough for me
Your standards are hysterically low positioned.

Junji Ito collection doesn't do justice to Ito but if you go in without having read much of him it basically feels like a way more enjoyable Aoi Bungaku. New CCS isn't as good as the original but its still worth checking out. I enjoyed Mitsuboshi and felt like it was one of the better additions to the genre of girls doing things but I'd probably remove it from the list now that I think about it.

OP here, I'm not even a big fan of VEG's visuals aesthetically, but KyoAni have undeniably put a lot of effort into it and it shows. Which is why I think it's worth checking out still.

*blocks your path*

I didn't understand how I missed my girly melodrama shit until I watched it.

Do not you think it would be better to stop criticizing the anime that other people like? seriously it is frustrating to have to see in most of the threads the same autistic band of cock suckers rubbing their penises and insulting themselves for an anime. Whenever I want to read calm and comfortable about the anime that I like, I have to see the same parasites talking shit, also in threads where you are supposed to chat quietly, always ends up being the same shit

Stop doing this fucking piece of shit threads, just go and talk about the anime you like in the fucking threads they talk about it

The lich fight in overlord is the best action scene of the season thus far and I would be impressed if it were topped even by overlord.

is Violet Evergarden actually good, or is it only good visually?

Well I can't speak for everyone since I'm more into 4komas or mecha, but how to say.. It's beautiful but quite dull. I've seen more boring, but the two eps I watch did not entertain me at all either.