Dragon Ball Super

F

Fucking incredible.

L

T-thanks Toshi-san for the a-awesome episode... was r-really cool just like you said... thanks..

Esto es el fin, Vegeta.

JUST

HEY TOSHIO..... HERES A BIG FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU!! HERES ANOTHER FUCK YOU!!! AND A THIRD FUUUUUCK YOU!! FUCK YOU FOR RUINING DRAGON BALL!! FUCK YOU FOR RUINING VEGETA!!! AND FUCK YOU FOR BEING GOKUS LKITTLE BITCH!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUU!!!!

this episode was borderline filler

Wasn't the blanco animation a copy from the super buu fight anyway ?

>bejita sacrificed his energy to make blanco canon
Truly the best timeline

Stop, he did well.

>tfw gohan got cucked even out of his own spic meme
It's not fucking fair

>17 could have protect just Goku and let Jiren eliminate him and Vegeta, since the energy Vegeta gave to Goku wasn't even useful, he wasted it going Blue AGAIN in five seconds
T-thank you Toei...

First half was a great way to send off the guy with the most knock outs in the entire Tournament.
Second half was pure filler garbage.
>God's all talking about Goku's Ultra instinct as though it's something he never did before, like they did the last two times he did it for 25% of the episode.
As a Vegetafag I was genuinely angry with Goku for wasting the energy and recovery time Vegeta gave him..

>let's see the power... of ultra instinct...
why does he do the same autistic speech every time goku unlocks it?

Vegeta now regrets he isn't a girl.

>with the most knock outs in the entire Tournament.
Goku never got eliminated.

Fuck this dumb ass show, so glad it got cancelled. The only good things to come out of this utter disaster were Goku Black and Kefla.

Fuck off Gokekfag

>f-fuck you dbs i-i'm just watching this for how bad it is. i-it's not like i like you or anything

is it possible they might actually throw a curveball and have u7 lose the tournament? if not that, then have frieza -vs- jiren for the final match?

it's hard to believe they'd actually serve up this vanilla ass ending, with goku beating jiren and saving the day. it's a literal saturday morning cartoon ending.

I was hoping the show was going somewhere with the Vegeta/Goku teamwork dynamic and the rebellion against the gods foreshadowing - but we got NOTHING.

>liking a few aspects means you cant dislike the product as a whole
???

Because he knows he's very close to being replaced and out of a job if Goku wins and ceases to exist if Goku loses.

>assblasted Vegetamutt
Okay whatever

And Zamasu. And Gowasu. And Champa. And the baseball episode. And Sorrel.

He truly was best boy.

Shut the FUCK up.

Why not? It's already absurd that Vegeta got beat up a bunch, kept coming back when the tournaments supposed to be a minute away from ending.

Is the next form REALLY THE FUCKING BLANCO FORM?

Vegeta didn't even get the most eliminations.

Yea forgot the baseball episode, basically the only thoroughly enjoyable episode in a 131 episode long series. What a fucking disgrace.

Daily reminder that UI is a jobber form

(raffs)

fill some air time

>it's a literal saturday morning cartoon ending.
Oh wow! It's almost like...

>people think there will be more dragon Ball after this even though goku has achieved literally the most powerful form ever created

It's over. There is nowhere to go after completed UI. Dragon Ball is finally over

>jiren about to get his ass kicked next week
>tournament of power almost done
>boyfriend says he loves me

Can this week get any better

He didn't have the most eliminations, he was second fiddle as always.

there don't need to be new forms

More like Goku jobs his way into another asspull form next week

No, SERIOUSLY?

>dbs literally on break next week
>he defeats UI in the preview
>proud of being a fag
fuck off

>jiren will get his ass kicked next week
He won't though, he defeats regular UI next week
Blanco will probably get to him though

Until Goku unlocks the power... the power of Super Saiyan Rainbow

Toshio did nothing wrong.

From the start of Super
>gohan received zero ups
>vegeta unlocked ssb and ssbx2
>goku unlocked ssg, ssb, ssb(kaio), UI and blanco

explain this

Esto es el fin, user.

Yes.

Was Bulma the new VA?

This.

It's real boys. Memes won

no

It would be boring. Wether you like it or not, DB is a series cornerstoned around power ups and transformations. It's the only way Tori and Toyo know how to write themselves out if a gap.

The reality here is that Completed UI is supposed to be the strongest form ever created. It's on par with the Angels, the strongest beings in the series.

There is no more ceiling for Goku to climb to. He's reached the top. He's at the pinnacle of his performance. This truly is the final form of Goku.

No, it was Hiromi Tsuru.

WAIT

IS THERE NO EP NEXT WEEK

I still love Vegeta. He fucking thrashed Goku in their most important and iconic battle and only had to retreat after Goku called in three people to help him.

>why is the main character of a sunday morning cartoon for 8 year old japanese kids getting the spotlight?
gee, you tell me user

>Toriyama says he will save white for later after RoF
>everyone knows we would get it
>spics make fanart because even they know we would get it
>finally get it
>"WOW IT WAS US WHO MEMED BLANCO IN EXISTENCE REAL MAGIC WOW"

>. It's on par with the Angels
Nice headcanon. Who the fuck do you think you are to make shit up like this?

Italian spotted

Ugh really? Why are they so lazy

It's obvious from the previews the episode is finished
Look at bojack horsemen for example. They release the entire season all at once

That's being good to your fans. Devilman anime was also released all at once two. Why is everyone but Netflix lazy?

So was the entire arc.

yes

How will the angels react to Goku's new blanco form?

Did Freeze really have 10 eliminations? I barely remember him doing shit.

Whis literally said UI is stuff the angels use.

I'm so glad this stupid show is about to end.

The show is only like 3-4 more episodes away from ending, and yet the animation is STILL trash.

That whole bit with Vegeta trying to fight Jiren looked TERRIBLE. Absolutely garbage. The punches were so poorly animated.

Whis is Fujobait.

k

>all the Angels have white hair and dead eyes
>Son Goku now has white hair and dead eyes
>Bejita gets energy that rivals a GoD
>Son Goku is the Angel and Bejita is the new GoD

And Vados is muhdik bait

>The punches were so poorly animated.
Post a webm.

Vegeta in BoGs went from being so scared of Beerus that he'd dance to try and appease him to raging out and attacking him when Beerus slapped Bulma
Vegeta for the first time in his life sought out training from Whis because he never wanted to be outclassed by Goku or Beerus or anyone else again
Vegeta became a master himself teaching Cabba about SS and more importantly how to have pride as a member of the saiyan race
Vegeta lamented his inability to save a version of Bulma in the future and fought with everything he had against the villain that caused Future Trunks so much strife
Vegeta beat the shit out of Toppo for abandoning his ideals for the sake of power by defeating him while holding on to his promises and his pride
And finally Vegeta gives Goku his genki after refusing to do so earlier, finally conceding that he wouldn't be able to beat Jiren or keep his promises, but put his trust in his rival and friend to do so

And this is all from Super alone.

>Vados is waifubait
Who didn't know that?

T-That was just to show how little power was left behind Vegeta's punches! You guys keep forgetting that the ToP is not about Goku, Vegeta or Jiren - it's not even about the survival of universes. Ignore the plotholes and shitty writing and enjoy this arc for what it is; a love letter to the greatest moments of DBZ history. Thanks for watching, please like and subscribe.

>muh foreshadowing

God almighty you people are fucking morons. "Foreshadowed", just because its said doesn't mean its going to fucking happen. Anyone who isn't a spic knew Vegeta wasn't going to get UI. How braindead can you be to not be able to pre-empt DBS?

Fuck I still remember complete fucking morons thinking we'd have fusion again vs jiren.

Don't worry, Vegeta will beat the final boss of the next arc!

>52 Wins
>13 Wins
>4 wins by Jiren
>1-3 Wins for the rest
Jesus Christ.

Well, hello there fellow DB youtuber!

There is no next arc.

>boyfriend says he loves me
London?

>Vegeta beats the final boss
>Goku beats the true final boss

Remember vegeta beat 19 and puipui all by himself!

Is there anything more cringe than dragon ball youtubers portraying themselves as DB characters?

So?

>puipui
Maybe if it was DABURA it would have been an impressive win, but Puipui? I don't even remember it

Who is supposed to be?

>Blanco is real
>The animation is real
>Esto es el fin is real
>El Hermano is sort of real
El Grande Padre Forma Verdadera when?

>Leave the worst ratings in Dragon Ball history to me!

reaction videos and the people watching them

>when you can remember the name of every single 2hu and Pokemon but can't remember the name of most of those people

Copy+Paste is Toei's specialty after all

Vegetas last bit of energy was so dumb. Not only how much it was, but also its newgrounds tier animation

here's how the ending will go down:
>goku and jiren double knock out each other
>everyone is confused who wins
>they all forgot about frieza
>universe 7 wins the tournament, but with frieza in control of the super dragon ball wish
>everyone freaks the fuck out expecting frieza to pull some bullshit

he wishes everyone back to life, but also including himself

>TEENS REACT TO ULTRA INSTINCT GOKU
>ELDERS REACT TO VEGETA VS TOPPO

I think Toei did it on purpose.

did everyone just forget freeza

>being this assblasted
Someone needs a nappy change!