>find out he's been holding back the entire time
>blow myself up to kill buu
>does nothing
>attempt to fight kid buu
>job and admit kakarot was stronger
>a few years pass
>fighting in the top
>kakarot gains a new form
>eventually gain my own, maybe this time I'll surpass him!
>i don't
>attempt to fight jiren
>get my ass kicked without putting up a fight
>kakarot manages to hurt him with a power up he got on a silver platter
>realize all your training amounted to nothing
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/9e50pDEpZyI
wasabisyrup.com/archives/NhN92o6oUcg#07dz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vegeta will beat El Hermano, screencap this

>wasabisyrup.com/archives/9e50pDEpZyI
>wasabisyrup.com/archives/NhN92o6oUcg#07dz
Actual ToP just started, guys

>Piccolo came to the world of void with his weighted clothes only to throw them off the moment the tournament starts

You know mister janitor, you didn't have to delete the old thread to make your own. It was only 60 posts away from the cap.

The prince of all jobbers did it again! Laugh at him and watch him cry like the bitch he is

Rule of cool

So was 17 really knocked off so early? If so I can officially say the Manga's version of ToP is fucking retarded.

meme magic is real

how did all that fucking gohan blanco shitposting actually predict the new transformation? what the fuck

Threadly reminder.

They do it because there's a rule against complaining about the moderation, so they do it to bait people like you into breaking that rule so they can ban them.

Criticizing mods has been against the rules for the last few years cause they got upset at people saying they do this job for free.

Better delete this post and pretend all is well, hermano.

There is literally a link to the chapter, why don't you just read it and judge for yourself?

Gohan blanco was a parody of all of the worst parts of Dragon Ball

Super has been a grand showcase of all of the worst parts of Dragon Ball

You do the math

another proof that meme magic is real

Vegeta!

>manga Jiren
>-Sorry, I don't want to talk. All you guys are getting erased soon, this is already horrible enough...
>+O-ok, sorry for that dude

>anime-Jiren
>-Fuck off, loser!
>+But...
>-KIERO

What the fuck was Toei thinking? Jiren is pure, PURE
Their version is a total dick

Precisely what was "Gohan with white hair" supposed to parody?

>U7 MVP
>knocked off early

Here's my prediction.

Super saiyans with yellow, red, blue, silver hair will turn out to be power levels and transformations with certain ki. Like saiyans can tap into the yellow ki, but Red is the colour of super saiyan gods, blue the ki of gods, silver the ki of angels, who act on instinct, as though they are fused with the universe. Each one will have different transformations along those paths of ki, and vegeta will take the blue path, fuelled by his saiyan pride to develop the ki of gods, while goku will develop the silver, ultra instinct kind of energy, and start levelling up those types of transformations. Gohan will probably stick with yellow cause he has no balls. This way the writers will sort of add a little more depth to the power scaling issue, by fractionating it into different paths.

Also at the end of the tournament of power, goku will use his now angelic kind of energy and techniques to do a time do-over thing like whis did, and undo 17's death and maybe more.

Also three zeno's

I just realized that only Freeza has lipstick, Frost's lips are normal

They made him act like an asshole so the kids don't feel bad when he gets erased

Hope U4 puts on a better showing this time. I love the designs besides the dumb little gnome man and Quitelas the besy GoD

>Goku Blanco next episode
La profecía ...

>Toyo eliminating filler shit characters already

He can't be more based

So why isn't the manga Jiren a dick as well? The kids will still feel bad.

>17 literally just died
>Jiren: "lol he was weak and so r u"
i was actually still kind of banking on Jiren still being a noble and heroic person (if not one with bad socialization skills) but Toei really just made him into a fucking cunt, what the shit

Did everybody forget that frieza hasn’t been eliminated yet?

What is he doing and where is he hiding this entire time?

Hahahahahhaaha, honestly those threads have improved my Db super experience, even beyond
( AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA )

Who's the purest boy, Magetta or Jiren?

>ToP is an actual battle royale
>everyone fights against everyone, teams gang up on singular people, exactly like it should be
>properly showcases how overwhelmingly powerful U7 is
>Jiren actually helps his team, isn't a Sasuke

Toyo fucking did it again. As expected of the chosen successor.

Excess of transformation asspull

Still trying to remember how to breathe after that punch from Jiren.

So, confession time.

I haven't read or watched most of Dragon Ball Z. I watched the Kai Dub up until the end of the Saiyan saga. I've watched the Original Funi Dub of Goku's final battle on Namek with Frieza. I've seen all the stuff that Team Four Star has produced for DBZ Abridged. I've watched the very beginning of the Android Saga and history of Trunks, dubbed. I've seen both new movies, dubbed and subbed. I read the Dragon Ball Manga up until the end of the first tournament that Krillin was a part of, as well as the Saiyan Saga in the Z Manga. And I've watched all of Super, except the arcs that were re-toolings of the movie. Also seen the very beginnings of both DB and GT, but nothing past an episode or two.

I pretty much know everything that happens at this point, minus some particulars with the Buu arc, but I also feel kind of bad for never going and spending my time watching/reading it. But there's so much of it at this point, is it even worth going back?

Reminder why all the angel's hair color is white. BLANCO

Botamo is also cute btw

Toyo has no editor to tell him that
Well, he has one "editor" but he doesn't give a fuck about what the kids think (laughs)

> is it even worth going back
nope

the original dragonball stands out on it's own even today, I know because I watched the first episodes after 15 years and they are still great
but after the frieza saga the series ended for me

Because he's not supposed to be a dick but a fucking super hero

So the spoilers were real. First thing that happens is 17 and 18 taking out a bunch of opponents.

These are your key players tonight

If you have better stuff to do, no. And trust me, there's a lot of better stuff to do

I liked this shot. Rarely does Saiyan hair obey any kind of laws.

FUCKING TOEI REEEEEE

Unf

wtf the manga is behind the anime??

i actually though anyone else would think this was horrible except for obvious u7 feels which there were not that many of anyway.
Don't know why i hoped for that

Jobbed like we're in the late 80's

>keyplayer
>defeated in the very first chapter of Toyo and Toriyama's manga
Nope, he's just a meme fighter

NANI!?

Because Toei a shit.

They want the money now, NOW DAMMIT. This means:

1. Rushing it out as quickly as possible.
2. Cheaping out on labor
3. Making the whole thing as family friendly as possible.
4. Shoehorning in as many transformations as possible to sell toys.

What a great fucking picture. Amazing art. Toyo is truly our guy

they would look too similar otherwise

How can Toei's Jiren even compete?

The manga is so much better than the anime. It's embarrassing that people try to say otherwise.

what did toei animation mean by this?

noice

>as fast as possible
>week
If they cared they would slave labour 2 eps a week

Who has the best ass in Dragon ball?

someone post the gif of jiren punching fast

That's okay. Hes still one of the most valuable members of the team during pretty much every saga. You really can't complain as a vegeta fanboy when gets better treatment than most.

God, this is some extremely shit choreography and art.

his new move is growing new limbs and throwing them

After reading the first chapter, I can already know how Toriyama's outline goes:

>Tournament starts!
>Have fun (laughs)
>Jiren and Goku fight at the end! Make it look cool!

>ToP is an actual battle royale
For like one panel maybe.

that looks awesome fuck you

He's might equals right in form.
His allies gave up when they struggled and that broke his faith in people.

Seeing 17 sacrifice himself and vegeta fighting to the very end for something bigger than himself is basically Jiren being told his entire worldview is wrong, and like most angry manchildren he's getting pissed at both the fact he's been wrong the whole time but the fact they have everything he's ever wanted, allies that he can depend on

It's a jobber, who cares

That's because the anime isn't based on the manga. Both are just made off of what Toriyama is telling them, which is why they're so different. One it taking it's time to tell a good story and define characters well and portray Toriyama's vision, the other it just Toei streamlining and changing things to be marketable, not even caring if the staff has time to make it good. Toei has always been like that though; it's why GT happened even though Toriyama wasn't that interested.

>Dub
Stop reading there.

BEJITA

Toyotaro is a lazy fuck.

Those time slots cost money.

holy shit, since when is roshi so short? hes even worse than krillin now

it's already established that vegeta is literally manlet height so for roshi to be like half as tall has to make him a fucking garden gnome

le toei shill face

Here's hoping The Boys don't job early again.

>imagine you woke up one day and found out everything you believed in
>everything ever
>everything you've ever believed in
>was completely wrong

>time to go to the rope store

He old. Old people get tiny. Especially in a timeless void.

husbando squad

>not being a dumb contrarian makes me a shill
>actually enjoying something makes me a shill

Anime is not canon.

C-Cell? What the fuck did they do to you??

It's funny because Hacktaro has like a whole month to work on this shit and he only makes like 3 decent pages every chapter, and the Toyocucks pretend those 3 pages are the entire chapter for the whole month until the new chapter comes.

>I feel like my body is shattering

damn son

I haven't read DBS manga yet, however I've heard it's fantastic in comparison to the anime.
Is there anything the anime does better than the manga?

they also make money so

veg was a certified manlet back in the saiyan saga but they've low key made him taller in super, hes only a little bit shorter than goku now

>/ourbun/ Sorrel holding her own while Hop gets smacked around
I hope she still calls Vegeta handsome, he needs the compliment.

>Toyo is saving Super while the anime is getting cancelled

I'm happy

KAKAROTTO

Don't support U9.

Vegeta is an actual Jobber and not in the "lol, he lost, so he's a jobber kind of way." Jobbing is his actual purpose within the DBZ narrative.

A jobber is not just someone who loses its someone who loses to make the opponent look better, Vegeta does this every single arc since he gets a power up , beats someone irrelevant(zarbon, android 19, goku holding back) then jobs to the actual bad guy, so Goku looks even cooler when he wins.

>Is there anything the anime does better than the manga?
Goku Black, Zamasu and Hit. Also transformations at least for SSBKK which was better than CSSB, can't defend Super Saiyan Uguu Vegeta though.

>Sorrel
i still miss her

vegeta is the most based character

prove me wrong

Reused animation from luffy vs diente perro probably

>15 years later and Toyo is still copying the same references & manga panels
You can tell because one portion of the drawing looks decent, from the source. Then it gets fucked up by Toyo when he has to draw something by himself.

>Piccolo generic weighted armor tossing from one of several manga panels; length of gi gets completely fucked below the waist
>Generic hands on hips pose for Vegeta; literally what the fuck groin and the quads on his legs struggling to make sense, left quad is literally wrapping around his thigh with a pac-man face
>17 not even looking close to any model sheet of him
>Rehashed Tien pose from Goku, poor drapery all around
>Gohan shoving his chin into his neck so hard Vegeta is jealous; Arms make little sense like they're on the wrong sides
>A good 18 profile probably from an 18 DBZ episode; breaks down and looks like a man the futher down the body you go, her hips down to her thighs rotated the wrong way but her legs still move outwards, feet facing inwards like a child

That whole frame is gross.