You can't be serious, TOEI

You can't be serious, TOEI.
You really did make Blanco meme a canon. Holy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sD-ei1tlWbs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_colors:_A–F
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the Blanco meme was based off of toriyamas mention that he was saving white for later

Full circle

Are you retarded? Spics 'predicted' every single hair color visible to the human eye and beyond, did you also lose your shit when Super Saiyan Blue happened?

Was Prism too gay for canon?

Not surprising. This piece of shit's been ripping off fan doujins and Toriyama's not so much as acknowledging them. Regardless of the quality, this is probably the evidence that pushes Toriyana straight into "hack" territory. He's the Red Beaulieu of the manga industry now ... which is a sad fate.

I'm not keeping up with Super so I'm having a really hard time knowing what's fake and what's real.

NOOOOOO GOKU-SAMA PLEASE LET ME LIVE! I'M SOOOOOOORRYYYYYY!!

Calvo is next

OHHHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ITS REAL

He's not a hack, merely senile. Blame Toei and Hackotaro for taking advantage of a poor old man.

this can't be real

So AF is real now after all these years?

Why couldn't it? This is literally what happens EVERY time there's an insane power bump in the middle of a fight in Dragonball.

>Hero first demonstrates their level up over the opponent with their speed - typically with the classic *teleports behind you* much to the previously much speedier opponent's surprise.
>A bit unbalanced but unable to accept that the paradigm has shifted so severely, the opponent launches a furious assault! That the hero is able to deal with effortlessly.
>The hero brings the offensive to a sudden halt with a single punch to the gut, making the opponent clutch their stomach and stagger backward in an unprecedented display of weakness despite their previously fearsome demeanor.

This is the textbook flow since goddamn TAOPAIPAI (twice, actually - both by Goku and Tenshinhan). All this is telling us is that Toei is as creatively bankrupt as the fanfic writers.

Does this mean he'll accidentally kill Chichi one day?

It was always real. Next arc after the movie will be the AF anime adaptation to let Toyo catch up.

The sad part is how much better Jirens punching is in the fan one.

So now Goku can defeat almost all other fictional characters since he will automatically use the most effective offense and defense.

They already fucked it up, badly
The one and only decision they can make to save its dignity and the whole dragon Ball franchise from good is goku waking up from a coma and pretending this db super shit never happened

so does super actually get good in the future trunks saga?

Why do you guys still watch this garbage
Serious question
Do you enjoy inflicting pain on yourselves?

>only decided to follow threads a couple weeks ago
>only watched an episode yesterday and felt that my time was wasted
I don't get how people lived with 2 years of that shit
Just give everyone UI or a way to counter it so power creep increases further beyond

>last scene of super
>kid Goku wakes up in grandpa Gohan's hut
>'Huh, I had the weirdest dream'

How is Betajeta this beta?

youtube.com/watch?v=sD-ei1tlWbs

Blanco was the most popular one though

How could Goku punch like this though? Seems like he regained his power and even more judging from this pic. What exactly is UI

OH NO NO NO NO REEEEHAHAHAHAHA

>accidentally

> What exactly is UI

Bad writing

>universal tournament
>ssj "gods"
Christ this was something a 5 yo would come up with

No, Jiren just never got a full power blow until now.

UI is the martial art concept of Mushin or empty mind.
Wikipedia
>Mushin is achieved when a person's mind is free from thoughts of anger, fear, or ego during combat or everyday life. There is an absence of discursive thought and judgment, so the person is totally free to act and react towards an opponent without hesitation and without disturbance from such thoughts. At this point, a person relies not on what they think should be the next move, but what is their trained natural reaction (or instinct) or what is felt intuitively. It is not a state of relaxed, near-sleepfulness, however. The mind could be said to be working at a very high speed, but with no intention, plan or direction.

Since Goku does not have to think before he attacks, he can land more random and more solid strikes. Why was Jiren injured by a small gut punch? It had something to do with the last episode (127) where Goku seemingly said something stupid. Goku told 17 that Jiren can be hurt by attacks if he's not guarding meaning Jiren is nowhere near as invincible as he makes himself seem. Goku always had the power to hurt Jiren but Jiren just never let Goku get a solid strike (except under UI). With UI, even the weakest gut punch injured Jiren.

>Mushin is achieved when a person's mind is free from thoughts of anger, fear, or ego during combat or everyday life.
By this definition Goku should have achived UI decades ago. He is a mindless fightfag, he is in this mindset all the time.

This is the funniest and best shit of all time, words cannot express how fucking great this is.

Having watched DB and DBZ entirely at least twice I would argue that Goku has always been thinking as he was fighting up until now. Thoughts always clouded Goku's mind when he was fighting his opponents.

>Kakarot my name is raditz and i'm your brother
>KA KA KA KA KACHI DAZE

wow what a fun series that would be

goku roflstomping everyone in his path to that song from the beginning of the series to the very end would be the hypest shit

Well, UI doesn't give you power, only speed, so it's not like he would obliterate opponents.

Kenshiro's Musou Tensei is still even more broken. It's basically UI but better.

We need a RE: Dragon Ball anime, where peak UISSBKK Goku gets transported back in time and replaces his young self and goes through every fight in his peak form.

This can't be real.

ESTO ES EL FIN, GERAN

he's usually got anger though

works with one punch man

>Blanco and Granma memed to existence
Fuck you, Sup Forums! Stop fucking with reality!

inb4 calvo and cell dorado becomes real

MEME MAGICK IS MESSING WITH THE NATURAL ORDER OF THE UNIVERSE
YAMEROOOOO

hmmmmmmmmmmm.................

Gohan will never attain blanco though...

Except Goku could just blow up the city

If UI Goku and MT Kenshiro fought, Goku would just evade everything Kenshiro does and then just blow away the ground Kenshiro was standing on. UI Goku is massively overpowered not because of UI itself but because Goku was already a universe buster in the first place and now he has some Mary Sue levels of automatically dodging and striking everything.

Goku would just test Kenshiro first and he'd lose because Kenshiro disabled him in 1 hit.
Also Hokuto Shinken perfectly copies ANYTHING its user has seen just once, so Kenshiro could just copy UI or anything else Goku does.
Kenshiro also has beamspams.
When will you retards learn that Hokuto Shinken is LITERALLY invincible.

It's not meme magic, it was planned and stated already that they would get a white form.

He still has Calvo, have faith!

>when Toei has so many recycled animations that any mexican can do the same

>blonde is super
>white is perfection
>black is weakest form

what did nippon mean by this

nostalgia

Can we meme trump into dbs next?

No because it's canned in 3 episodes

could Goku Blanco defeat Phil Collins?

>ssj 'god'
>frieza comes back
>ssj 'god' ssj
>tourny with alternate universe
>ebil goku
>ebil kai
>ssj 'rose'
>multiversal tourny with ben 10 characters as the main rival(Actually this fanfic was written by me a long time ago)
>ui
All these have appeared in fanfic before.When you have a franchise that is as long as DBZ,its bound to happen.

i dunno i watched dragon ball ages ago, but i can't be bothered to watch this. I watched like scenes on youtube, but not entire episodes, but that was months ago too.

I mean i actually thought maybe its different for a few moments, then realized ye, same as always, not hate it, but don't give a fuck either. Even the only reason im commenting here is cause i came to this board to see if there is anything about "Evangelion Rebuild movies", then saw this grey haired Goku and wondered wtf is this. Ye. Guess after this thread is gone, that was it for me.

So far, we have:
>Black as base color
>Yellow as super
>Red as god
>Blue as supergod
>Green as berserker
>Pink as kaioshin influence
>White as UI
What will be the color of the next transformation? I guess purple that's exclusive to half-saiyans, and maybe orange as a godx2 form? Or deep blue as blues next step? Or it's time to use dual colors, like black and yellow stripes for Gohan's bee form and black and white strips for Vegeta's jail form?

>what is The Zone

i'm with this user.
Kenshiro mary sueness is way bigger than Goku's.

>deep blue
Is'nt that what Vegeta's new form basically is?

Phil Collins is already Calvo

I heard that Blanco was real and I had to see it for myself.

>still now a single win against his rival
Poor little kakarot.

Blanco was the most famous and memed one.

Goku humiliated Vegeta in the second round though. The fight was inconclusive, but Goku didn't use SS3 out of pity. When Vegeta found out, he was anally devastated.

Omg, this all looks like something a 10 year old kid would come up with.
The only more or less sensible looking thing is evil kai, as we never seen one before and it nowhere said that they can't be "evil".

Blanco was actually a meme, you dunce.

Using SS3 in that fight wasn't intelligent anyway, Buu could have appeared earlier and Goku could have wasted more of his time on Earth

i like all of this...

How many weeks for El Hermano?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_colors:_A–F
>Goku American gold
>Vegeta B'dazzled blue
>Gohan Fuzzy Wuzzy
>Goten Halayà úbe
>Trunks Mystic maroon

he is gonna be jiren's senpai and goku's new rival in dragon ball ultra

Goku vs Jiren is basically Goku vs Namek Frieza, the only difference is that Frieza had a personality.

Otherwise, it's the same shit, Goku, tired as fuck, pull out a transformation which was foreshadowed to fight someone who's like 200 hundreds time stronger than him.

Always the same shit but hey it's ok when it's old DB.

>a literal spic meme is canon now
>but fanboys still won't consider GT canon even though it was far more original than super

>Goku Blanco Anti-resplandor

That would have been much better

The differemce is that old DB did it first, so it was a novel experience, while super copies something that was done a hundred times before.

toei ruins everything it touches.
it's like a reverse midas touch

Doctor Slump and early Dragon Ball was Toriyama's golden age, everything after that just goes downhill.

mexicans are your our new overlords. get used to it.

>evil kai was not done before
The main story of Dragon Ball AF manga was about an evil kai and an half kai half saiyan hybrid helping her to defeat the Z warriors.During the Future Trunks Arc many compared it with that.

oh jesus christ

but midas ruined everything he touched too, do you even know how the story goes?

Except UI isn't nearly as foreshadowed as Super Sayan was. And Namek Frieza was actually threatening. Not the same shit at all.

You know, if Gohan really wanted to increase his strength why didn't he go into the chamber? That way he'd have at least a year to git gud and still not have to worry about missing appointments or important meetings or moments in Videl and Pan's lives. He and Vegeta really love their families but Gohan is so soft he can't bare to be away from them for very long, even in FighterZ when he talks to you all he talks about is his family, how much he respects Goku,Vegeta and Piccolo and again his family.

If he weren't in a show like this, Gohan would be an alright dude, but here it's almost pathetic with little he thinks of himself

Only started following DBS when Future Trunks came back,saw they fucked up pretty much everything, dropped it
the shitposts on Sup Forums and Sup Forums are informative enough to keep me up to date with anything that goes on in the series since then, many laffs were had with retards that take this crap reboot too seriously

such is the life of a cuckold

more like shit midas.

I skipped out on DB and DBZ, and couldn't stomach the archaic animation when I started them recently, so I got into Super to get my mandantory Dragon Ball fill. I don't know why everyone is so whiney, it looks like a standard shounen, kind of reminds me of Naruto. It may be even above avarage.

Fucking hell

Looks way better but I enjoyed the next episodes preview regardless

You guys think Boruto will end up like Gohan down the line one day or like Vivio?

It's the same shit, stop deluding yourself.

I still don't understand why they had to bring Future Trunks again. His original arc had such a beautiful conclusion to it.