Cont

Cont.

Can't wait Netflix announce they get this.

i don't like this, there is not enough materia, they will pull a geecko ending or nor ending at all.

Why doesn't this bitch understand?

she thinks eveyone should think like her.

2000 year old erufu cannot comprehend single autistic human male singlemindedness. She believes that humans should experience the awesome world and try to defend it and save it from the forces of evil so that future generations can still walk freely and enjoy the world.
But for goblin slayer, there is only the hatred for goblins. Because to hate goblins and destroy them is what makes him the goblin slayer.
He slays goblins, thus he must hunt goblins. Nothing else really matters.
Let others save the world. Goblins must be slain.

>MFW i don't care about rape in first place

>literally general
what the fuck?
this is not /ag/

>deleted
coward

fuck off, they just announced an anime and the other thread got bump limit is less than half hour.

You fucking retard

Luckily, I watch it for the autism, not the rape.

>linking previous thread in OP
fuck off
this is not /ag/

what makes this manga so good?

GS' insanity and how the other characters (priestness) deal with it.

deep story like in SAO
harem
RAEP

Actually, CG GS would be cool, he is supposed to stand up because he is an insane freak for almost everyone else.

I would rather this be translated within my lifetime,

Fucking retard

GS is the perfect autist, his goal is goblin genocide.

Imagine a typical, happy, cheery fantasy anime kinda like what a stupid isekai does. They introduce 3 members, the bro-looking character, the fighter, and a spellcaster. Now imagine they don't matter, they die instantly, and the real protagonist is just Doom Guy. That's what Goblin Slayer is.

Lurk 500yrs before making a thread.

OP is probably retarded newfag or crossboarder

NANI?!

Guys use this thread. Fucking newfag normie OP

>normie
spotted the newfag