Darling STILL in the wrong FranXX

Dear Agony Sup Forumsnons,

I'm sorry for writing again! But, I messed up! I messed up really bad!

When I wrote last time, a lot of you were saying really mean things, or just laughing at me, but some of you were really kind and helpful, saying I just needed to spend some time with my friend, and to tell him how I felt. I thought that would be a really good idea and, to be honest, I've been trying to find some time with him a lot lately... It just seems to be interrupted, or, it seems like he's always with her...

So then we had an important battle today and well, I've been worried about it and about him and about everything really and while we were getting ready, I had a chance to catch him alone, a friend of ours even pushed us together! I wasn't sure what I wanted to say, or how to put it into words, but I thought I had to say something! It felt like the perfect time, I was even wearing my lucky underwear! (That's the pair I borrowed from him before I found out we were going to the same plantation, I've returned all the rest, but that one's a reminder, that we'll always be together!).

And then, when we were standing together... I couldn't find the words! What was I meant to say? It's too confusing to explain! I tried to explain what he meant to me... But before I could make sense of it, SHE TURNED UP! AGAIN! She didn't even say anything, she didn't even look at me. But I could just see his face, his whole expression changed. And I just panicked!

Arrrgh! I told him that he was like a brother to me! I don't even know why I said that! That's not what I feel, AT ALL! I want to, I want to hold his hand, and feed him honey and, and stuff like that. That's not sibling stuff!

We had to get ready for the mission, so I had to just leave it like that.

I don't even want to talk about the battle. I can't even remember most of it, I was just so scared I'd lose him, or that I'd... But, then afterwards, I was so happy, he was fine! After everything that'd happened!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VkAVfsw5xSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was so relieved, I wasn't even thinking, I broke down and wound up crying into his chest, with his arms around me... It was really nice.

And that's why afterwards when I got back, I thought I'd made sense of everything! I realised what I wanted to tell him, that THAT feeling was what I wanted, I wanted him to hold me like that again, I wanted him to look at me like he looks at her.

Except right as I got up to go look for him... Instead he came and found me. With her.

He didn't meet my eyes, but she told me they'd been discharged from the medical wing and were heading to bed... Except they wanted to use MY room. According to her, it's "The only room in this place we haven't used yet." What!? I TOLD her! I SPECIFICALLY TOLD HER she has to sleep in her own room! Apparently she's been ignoring that!

Still, they'd both done so much in the battle, and I was just so relieved that he was alright, that I couldn't even say anything. She said I could "Watch" if I wanted... Which doesn't even make sense, why would I want to watch them sleeping? Does she think I'm some kind of pervert? In any case, I wound up being pushed out into the hallway. I DEFINITELY don't want to spend the night in her bed, and he shares his room with another boy, so I've been sitting outside here ever since.

And it's ridiculous! I was planning to just sleep in the hallway, but how can I when I keep hearing the sound of MY BED creaking and banging into the wall? Let alone how hard they're both breathing. It's been hours and from the sounds of it they can't get anymore sleep than I have! See! That's why Papa has these regulations, because everyone knows you always sleep best in your own bed! She's just SO infuriating!

Anyway, I know Strelitzia represents magnificence, excellence and success and that's true in his case. But absolutely not for her. What should I do? How can I solve this? I need to get him away from her and to properly convey my feelings!

Sincerely,
Worried Strawberry

no one is gonna read all that concentrated autism.

I'm sorry, I was thinking about Hellshake Yano.

You are just "lucky" for the fact that 02 will die in the very end

Why.

What is wrong with you ? This isn't your blog kiddo

P U F F Y
U
F
F
Y

>no one is gonna read all that concentrated autism.

I'm sure at least one person will.

Please stop bullying the strawberry

brap

Previous

you have to get very angry, and then he will hug you to calm you down

>Stole and wears his used underwear
>Doesn't jump at the chance to bury her face in his sweaty bedsheets
consistency pls

How does it feel to be put on constant suicide watch?

Not reading that, but i love Cocona.

>According to her, it's "The only room in this place we haven't used yet."
rekt

When will Ikuno show Ichigo the power of love?

Episode 23.

Could have done without the using her room bit, I think that could stifle further entries

Never, she will have no character development and will end as the joke dyke character.

Why would they make a lesbian then pair her with a boy?

Cause Dr. Franxx wills it

>But, I messed up! I messed up really bad!
And you mess up one more time for being on the wrong board.

His not being honest with his feelings either, it may not look it but i'm sure he was just as nervous as you on the inside.

You should try being more blunt with him and seeing how he reacts, good luck with your love!

Angst.

Ichigo is the cutest strawberry.

Waifufags are the worst
[Spoiler]02 is better anyway[/spoiler]

So she can overcome her homosexualism, obviously. Being gay is unacceptable.

>Ikuno behind her
There is no escape

They're both homosexuals who struggle to keep it up for appearances.

Good job as always user.

BASED fucking strawberry poster

Why are people calling Ikuno and Mitsuru gay

OP is a masterful bully

>the girl who was bullied to death

Dearest strawberry,

It's me your husbando from the future. Forget that boy and focus on yourself. You are the BEST GIRL. You may feel like you're not good enough now but don't forget that that whoreni is just a cheap slut. You are so much better! Believe in me who believes in you. Our kids look up to you too.

Love,
Your true stamen

Bravo nu-Sup Forums

didnt read lol

Thank you for making this, OP

>Final battle
>O MY POWER OF LOVE
>Stars and sparkles in orbit
>Final boss is beaten

Because yurifags need to shit up the threads somehow.

Stop fishing for (You)'s with your shitty bait in every single thread.

Sounds about right.

Hiro in the FranXX - Charlemagne in the Franks?

It's all about the execution.

It's like 30 sec to read, you stupid niggers.
Go back to 9gag.

Watch the anime

DA-RIN

Will Futoshi fanservice scenes save this show?

O

There ain't shit to suggest that they're gay.

Speedwatcher genocide when?

Actually, could it be the same person?
Did flower poster evolve?

NI

At breakfast, nobody understood what a "darling" is, but suddenly Miku talks about it as if the term was normal

Episode 2 made no sense. You heard it here first.

GI

Stop trying to self-insert.

RI

What the hell. He's so fat I can stare directly at his crotch and still not see it. Is this what fat people are really like? Poor Kokoro.

RUBBER

I'm assuming they just picked up that it was supposed to be some kind of term of endearment.

I love jelly donuts

you're doing god's work user, thank you

NIGGER

>they only need Ichigo to advertise

See? Confirmed best girl.

I always laughed at Ichigo, but aren't they going a little bit too far with bullying?
I'm actually starting to feel sorry for her.

Look closer, user.

Next one, followed by this thread

>aren't they going a little bit too far with bullying?

it's all a setup for when Hiro realizes that she's been there for him all the time and that she's the one who he truly loves, not the crazy klax girl, just you wait

kek

> 2 longcat posts is too much
The absolute state of GenZ.

I did just in spite of your dumb ass

I hate ichigo..

these threads are great

>Life or Death battle against a monster horde

I missed you.

green user here. I'm happy these are continuing. Pretty much exactly the same post-episode Ichigo reaction I had in mind. Solid 8.7/10

>You heard it first here.
I recall having this conversation here about four different times.
Either way, this is the common interpretation.

(you)

Poor strawberry

>implying there is something wrong with that
youtube.com/watch?v=VkAVfsw5xSQ

> I DEFINITELY don't want to spend the night in her bed, and he shares his room with another boy, so I've been sitting outside here ever since.
Suddenly I feel like a piece of shit for laughing at this post.
Poor Strawberry-chan.

There's nothing to interpret. It's just shitty writing.

I want to see 02 take Hiro back to her bed and not let him sleep.

I'm sorry strawberry but I think it's time for you to give up and starts looking for other man. That guy with glasses seems like a decent guy,

>The only room in this place we haven't used yet
why don't they just use their rooms ??

TL;DR

I love Ichigo and I'm a sufferingfag.

You are my favorite user. I expect great things from you.

This. What a shit thread.

This fanfiction implies Hiro and 02 are filthy degenerates who get a kick out of fucking in other people's beds.

They're setting her up to be the villain of cour2 when Hiro and Oni run away and she leads the mission to bring them back.

>Why would they make a lesbian then pair her with a boy?

Ikuno is not a lesbian

What kind of audience are they aiming for with Ichigo

>He doesn't know about Worried Strawberry

They are literally my favorite DiTF posts.

Me

Me, i mostly watch the show for her.

Ichigo-bullying heals my soul.

Do you really take this shit that seriously?
No mamen pinches gringos