"Ass-pull" Darling in the FRANXX

He got "blue cancer" from MIND linking, he got cured with MIND power. And you think it's an ass-pull out of nowhere. How can you be this dumb?

based

You tell em boss

Shit writing all around.

You're mistakenly implying that getting blue cancer from mind linking made sense in the first place.

And gigantic Klaxon mecha monsters made sense in the first place?

>That picture
He must have stuck it in the wrong hole.

Makes just as much sense as floating cities, giant robots, and monster girls with horns. They've established that mind linking manifests physically as well from the very start.

At least wait next episode...

>When he tried anal for the first time

Why, because there is going to be some more down to earth explanation? I expect it, but clearly will power and mind linking are part of the equation and have been from the start.

>cured
How can YOU be this dumb? It wasn't cured, it became a part of him. Hiro is a half Human/Klaxo hybrid like 02 now. You'll get told this straight up next episode, like everything else you've failed to pick up on for the past six.

user... Cured as in he is alright for now. Came back from near death and isn't suffering. And I shoudn't have to explain this like to a child.

Fuck off retard.

You're right. The entire show is garbage.

Not as bad as OP ass cancer after this episode

He's already a demon.

Why wasn't it a MIND disease then?

user doesn't understand the power of code kyu-iota(9-10 for plebs like you)

Because it's science fiction. Whatever the FRANXX technology is there is a physical feedback. That's why they report that "it's like your insides being stirred" or something like that and why every partner of Zero Two took physical damage.

>got red eyes just as he got revived
>retards still think he actually got cured

And what the fuck difference does it make to the fact that nothing was fixed on its own until Hiro used his will?

What did theory autists say about 9-10? I missed the good thread

910 is inverted 016. Iota means ten so "Nine Iota" is 910.

thanks.

Why does 02 get physically hurt when Strelizia is hit?

The same reason people get hurt in car crashes: she is being jostled around inside a small compartment of a machine. Stamens have a little more space, which is why they usually don't get hurt.
You can get bruised from a car crash. You can't catch chlamydia.

>Show about piloting robots by pulling on asses
>Complain about ass pulls.

For all we know the handles transfer blood, so all the pairs have the same blood type.

Didn't the big wigs even say that they didn't want 02s blood to be tainted? Maybe she gets more human like with more rides. There has to be a reason why she doesn't have red skin and longer horns anymore.

Typical japanese, real diseases are a myth, not real, everything can be cured by will power.

He got cures in the sense that he doesn't have a disease that's killing him anymore. The disease succeeded and transformed him into a dino

> Episode 1: "Your potential lies still dormant. I can awaken it for you"

come again?

Can I ask what might sound like a dumb question?

What tone is this series going for? What is it trying to be?

To put it simply I feel like they want us to take things seriously but at the same time everything is so fucking goofy and dumb.

That's actually her reaction upon him pulling out.

Did people actually expect the main character to die in episode 6 after it has already been established he and 02 have good compatibility?

Apparently some people were honestly expecting a bait and switch after the story has gone out of it's way to point out Hiro and 02 are basically soul mates on a show where relationships serve as the main premise. Of course a large part of it are just shitposters but it just goes to show how retarded people can be.

It's an ominous post-apocalyptic sci-fi show where a shadow of mystery hangs over teenage pilots who were raised only to put their life on the line to protect adults and their society
But also a super fun mecha anime with: neon monsters, kuudere girl, tsundere girl, butt controls in doggy position, barebones teenage romance, horny dominant girl who will ride incel user's dick, sexy uniform change scenes, girl robots with boobs, shonen powerups and more to come.
Honestly the juxtaposition just makes the complex and subtle nature of the show more sublime and the message all the more poignant. Perhaps it won't be the new NGE but this will be a new standard for masterful writing in anime and mecha shows in particular.

have you ever considered that maybe there is a parallel universe where you only hear stories of complete and utter failures and Hiro dying on his third ride is both the most predictable and least predictable thing that can happen at the same time, causing a rift in reality where your observable consciousness split based on what direction you most wanted to observe
>he doesn't understand why Schrödinger is important
pic related i'm from a universe where illya is the main girl in HF and sakura is not important while taiga ending is canon in the original fate/stay and confirmed by nasu himself

you two dumb asses have it all wrong. no one expected him to die. They just think the way the show went about it was stupid. you fucking morons.

t. wasn't here for last week's threads

Is this your first gateway anime or something?

WOOOOOAAAAH
OOOOOOOOOOH

>Since the second episode it's been mentioned that hiro is "special" because he has a different reaction to riding with 02 than anyone else
>5th episode it's said that he has a "complete opposite reaction" to it
>6th episode, Hiro is the only person who was able to ride 3 times with her and not die, presumably because of this opposite reaction. (We still don't exactly know what this blue shit was and why it went away, this will most likely get explained later on since it was hinted that the doctor knows what's going on)
"n-n-no, this was an ass-pull out of nowhere! totally not foreshadowed! wtf mang!"
darling haters genocide when?

>TRIGGER episodes look flat and shit with shitty 5fps CGI mixed with mediocre 2d
>A1 episodes are kino with great atmosphere, pacing and direction
What went wrong bros

People can like what they want. Literally fuck off dude.

You posting the same thing.

When does Ichigo cuck that shitty Oni.

>think you'll get Kill la Kill and TTGL combined
>think MC might actually be useful and die so the plot can advance in a way it would never possibly advance
>nope, you can have A-1 writing with shitty gary stu instead

Ok then.

>foreshadow MC is resistant to whatever is inside Naruto's pussy
>he gets klaxosaur cancer anyway
>only for it to get cured at the most convenient time
Man, I'm really enjoying this Kirito meets Eva anime.

Never. Enjoy your ride, strawberry fag.

Man I'm really enjoying you anons go full retard.

Never. Masayoshi Tanaka himself joked about his blue haired heroines losing after someone made a tweet collecting them.

In the very end, when 02 dies

Never

Best pair coming

this part was so fucking cheesy

He's really shoving his oni dick in her

bait.jpg

Ah yes, the always classic "I don't like this show but I have no good reason why" shield.

This whole show is a massive cheeseball.

These two dorks are the only thing that will keep me watching if the shitty writing keeps up.

This makes sense. OP and that idiot running that RMC forum don't like paying attention, I guess.

This.
It's shit writing but not an asspull.

> wrong hole
No such thing
>Implying the butthole is the wrong hole
WRONG

Sup Forums is hands down the most autistic pseudo-intellectual board on the entire site, it has been since Madoka stopped airing, and it disgusts me that in return it spawned autists like TAS and Digibro.

We oni now.

are you aware of the concept of vaccines? think of the blue AIDS as a vaccine gone horrible wrong but that didn't kill the subject, his body got adapted to it in some way

O shit I thought those were horns coming out of her head at first.

Could it still happen?

Thoughts on this guy?

Nova-kun!

He'll probably have a hard-on for Hiro

He screams Kaworu ripoff but he's cute.

Idiots who didn't realize this is a SUPER ROBOT show like TTGL and not some shitty reals like muh muvluv and gundumbs

Except there robots are powered by good old fashioned love instead of "gar" meme.

He better not be a homo vampire fuccboi

Well, he's definitely going to be used to cuck someone.

Is love Gar?

preferably the strawberry

Why compare it to Gurren at this point? Because of the artstyle? The power of love + mecha was Eureka Seven's department.

it's GARomance

Goro? More like GAYro.

Yes. Nothing says love like a hotblooded couple attack.

A man's romance indeed....

I can't wait for Ichigo's jealousy to be the reason their world ends.

fucks senpai didn't notice me. better kill everyone.

>Soma Saito
Well, going by his recent track record, he's homo something.

Is this your first /m/ series?

everyone must be destroyed, senpai noticed another girl and not me.

A smile I want to protect

?

It's like they're riding off of Rem's insane popularity but they didn't want to pass her off as a ripoff, so they made her a total bitch instead.

she isn't a bitch, she is just wishy washy

>bitch

I can just feel it. I can feel her going total bitch mode later. She'll fuck everything up, beat the shit out of a FranXX she mistakes for a Klaxosaur out of hallucinating through her sheer anger, accidentally kill a married man, vomit into her own lap, and then we have an entire half-arc dedicated to learning about how much of an asshole she's been acting lately.

lol teenage girls and jealousy, ruins another show.

E7 was something of a hybrid, the grunt units were more real robots though the protag's was a actually a super.

>penis poo poo stinky time
fuck off you degenerate faggot.

>gundam
>real
Gundam always about space magic shit.