Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ImU96iYJYSE
youtu.be/hwtQSNEOivk
youtube.com/watch?v=bZgklu52Rus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thou shalt not suffer a Gob to live

>creating a thread when there's no new content to discuss
What's the purpose of this?

Sorry but there won’t be any penetration shown, just some humping moments.

youtube.com/watch?v=ImU96iYJYSE
I hope they will use more of this primal music.

boy do I fucking hate goblins

Because anime just got announced.

>GS will get an anime before RE:monster
gobs lose again.

Monks are the undisputed worst class.

>rape
>animated
This will be good.

Goblins did nothing wrong.
They merely lived their biological nature.

This anime is adapting the LN, not the manga, that means they can do what the LN did and make the rape an offscreen mention.

Yes, and that nature involves active ndamagae to other species. Would you leaveba killer parasitic in you because "is just acting as nature intended"? Hell no. Also, not even nature made them that way, it was an asshole god.

It's his biological nature to kill the goblins.

Racist

I wonder if a goblin has ever felt sorry for a captured woman and tried to free them.

Like if they recognized one who let them live as a child and returned the favor by letting them go.

For all the thousands of goblins out there it makes me wonder if there's even 1 that is capable of empathy for their enemies.

It's not racist if it's against goblins.

>youtu.be/hwtQSNEOivk

There is no such thing as a good goblin, plain and simple.

While you ponder, the goblin in front of you lunges at you, eyes glowing with the desire to kill. What's your AC?

No, they were designed as a chaotic evil race, as soon the gob gets contact with other gobs is too late.

I find weird re:monster don't have an anime already, wasn't that shit popular?

And Goblin Slayer is simply living his biological nature.

it was yes, but god damn it also pisses alot of people off.

>Call the goblin slayer a racist while he kills you
You forget that word holds no power. If you were a goblin and you called the goblin slayer a racist do you think he would stop in his tracks? No he would continue slaughtering you and your kind. Your words hold no power.

isekai burnout maybe

hahahahaha
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
ah.

Rip and Tear
Until it is done good slayer

>GS anime
>threads may become BNH's tier
>But at least Japs will make more fanart
Acceptable

what if a lone, starving child goblin were to be taken in by a human family and shown nothing but kindness and acceptance?

When isolated, would they still succumb to their primal instincts once they grew of age?

More annoying will be the youtube "anime intellectuals" coming in droves and trying to pull another SAO by nitpicking the setting for views, then having fags regurgitating their opinions in here.

There is no saving goblins. They're all the same. They all need to be exterminated.

And why that lone and starving and alone in first place? Because adventurers detroyed his nest, he already hates humans.

what if it had incurred amnesia? can goblin brains even experience that?

im just speculating for fun, I really like the universe lore.

I hate normies

Are we talking about goblins or niggers here?

it'd still be similiar to animals who are raised in captivity
all it takes is a single small event to make them snap, perhaps you bump into them on accident, then boom, you're getting gobbed

Why are you trying so hard to put this scenario? Are you a gob?

>Goblin Slayer got an anime before Re:Monster overpowered Goblin isekai powerfantasy
>Goblin Slayer got an anime before that lvl. 99 overpowered Goblin loli waifufest.

Feels damn good, even if I don't have a lot of hope on the anime being good.

I thought it was jews

>Maaya Uchida as Guild Girl
Perfection.

Is not the level 99 goblin loli just a gag manga that releases some pages per week? Except for pop team epic, those never get animes.

so its just like a shitbull then? i've seen enough horror stories about those in /an/ to know the nature will always trump the nurture.

4koma get anime all the time

I don't even think some shitbulls need an event to set them off.

Like?

imagine getting isekai'd into GS world as a goblin.

at least you'd be aware of GS existence and 1 step ahead of the game, but you'd still be fucked.

Oh boy, I cannot wait for censorship the anime.

Goblin-slayer mod for DOOM when?

Aho Girl.

im glad their world has no goblin sympathizers unlike the shitbull owners and defenders here

It's based on D&D. Goblins are horrible monsters that rape and kill, but goblins are also a race with culture and civilization.

I wouldn't be surprised if GS is forced to hold back his horrible fury when he encounters this particular scenario with the upper class.
>IT'S A GOBLIN, IT'S GONNA--
>pick up your dishes so that he can wash them, dear. Please sit back down.
>NO I WILL NOT

Slow Start, K-On, Working, it happens all the time

>Shitty CG cave
This looks grim friends.

>Working
>A 4 koma
What? Wasn't a full normal manga?

Doesn't matter. They all need to be destroyed. They're a disgusting subculture that crawl around in their own shit. There is nothing good to be brought from goblins.

what the fuck is goblin nobility really a thing?
is there a goblin princess?
why are there no female goblins?

Not GS' Goblins, they afe specifically show to be unable to culture on their own and ineatd imitate everything they can steal

Aho Girl got an anime??

In GS? No.

that red eye glow thing is lame, though i guess asians like edginess

will we get to see his fucking face in the anime?

this is what is face will look like

dunno man you tell me

what a hunk, no wonder everyone was blushing

Is this what you call happiness?

Imagine.. Gobs existed for centuries yet cannot breed by themselves. Imagine how many females have been gobbed to keep the gobbo population not only stable, but rapidly growing. Humans and elf are true cucks in the end.

stop posting this every thread, dumb phone poster

what the f are rheas? just another species like elves or dwarfs? they look like gobs.

>normies
Fucking retard.

Perhaps they could breed by themselves at some point, but the gods decided it would be more fun if they couldn't.

>bounty hunter dd mod
is this real

I'm also a Raging barbarian, come the fuck at me

Hobbits

Don't you dare insult my wife, asshole.

Reminds me a certain faggot.

Until that gets confirmed we must assume we are cucks.

God I wish there was a proper mod, but that's it. Just the single image someone made in the style of DD. It hurts.

>Barbarian
A literal conan the barbarian was killed by a gob.

youtube.com/watch?v=bZgklu52Rus

>no snort

Are you retarded, woman?

>all those cuck comments defending it and praising them
fucking hell

I hate niggers

HOLY SHIT

>not realizing dogs are wildly a product of their nurture
>like humans
I wish people under a certain threshold of intelligence were punished by death.

do you own the doggo of peace user?

There's some things you can't change. Dogs only exist because of already friendly wolves getting along with humans for food. There's no such thing as a friendly, or even good goblin.

What the fuck? GS was moot this whole time?

I hope you're happy you ruined this image entirely for me

who

>no dwarf and lizard
>fucking cow slut gets a pres
They're really aiming at waifufags aren't they?

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

I'm not the guy who you were talking to and don't care about your discussion either but if you want to use emoticons fuck off to somewhere else.

Only read the manga, are the novels worth it?

not really. I mean, literally just don't do anything of note to gain human attention.

GS generally just works quests, and quests are only filed when a group of goblins is causing problems. if you're not causing trouble it's unlikely you'll run into him.

Hopefully it will be a 1:1 conversion.

The intro cave is perfectly paced for a first episode.
>GS shows up right before the break
>episode ends on the image of GS swinging his club down on the gob kids or a fade to black where you hear nothing but squishy sounds of bashing
>credits roll over chapter epilogue of Monk huddling in the cart as the narrator talks about such disastrous adventures being commonplace in this world
>optionally includes Priestess running in and calling out for GS at the guild, if they want to take off a bit of the edge

Yeah, there are some minor differences. Also GS is more gruff than silent in the LN, a lot of mildly annoyed grunting.