Fate/Extra Last Encore

Subs are out!

nyaa.si/view/1007982

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BZwuTo7zKM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FMF is better.

They should find a way to replace the Whore of Babylon. Preferably with someone who isn't shit.

Why have you abandoned Zabiko
She can nikui too
maybe

>episode 4
Why are we still here?

NIKUI

Shinji and Dan seem like they're the exact opposite of how they were in Extra

Fucking whore.

To see where Nasu's wild ride takes us. Episode 4 was pretty good. While I do miss Casko, Nero's dynamic with Hakuno is pretty nice so far. I loved how Rani looked this episode too.

>Nero's dynamic with Hakuno is pretty nice
I have never disagreed more with anything. It's dumb as fuck.
Nero just acts cute, Hakuno has no reaction. That was the entire interaction for 3 episodes. Her cute acts, juxtaposed with everything else that isn't cute, is just jarring and out of place. This episode had her dancing in the sunlight and going on about flowery bullshit, but Hakuno actually got wide eyed and took that shit seriously. The first "surprise" he's had is her flowery bullshit. I have not seen a more forced relationship in the entire Fate franchise, period.

How exactly is it out of place? From the previous episodes, it's obvious that Hakuno isn't completely dead inside despite all the hate filling his thoughts. When things slowed down and he could actually talk with his servant, it was a given that he would thank her. As for Nero, it's not like she instantly made progress with him either. During the second episode, despite her attempts, she couldn't really connect with her master. She kept trying though and in the end, the two of them were finally able to connect, even if that moment was ruined by another servant. None of it was out of place if you actually watched the show.

1000 years can change you a lot
Rani was a pleasant surprise hopefully she gains more fans, but still im 100% here for the chance of casko making an appearance

where is chyuu

>2 extra greens

I mean im not complaining...

I wonder how Hakuno(n) would survive with all those fluffy tails chasing after them. They already have enough trouble dealing with a rather possessive one already.

>How exactly is it out of place?
When everything but her is being serious and not-cute, her cute act is out of place. That's what being out of place means. It was mostly fine up until now. I hadn't complained about it yet. She acted pretty nicely up until now, took the atmosphere and others' feelings into consideration when talking. I thought Nasu did a good job with here there.

But in the 4th episode, she really dropped the ball. For example, the scene with Rani. She's explaining how dire things have been, a serious music playing in the background, and Nero is sitting there, naked, smiling, asking Rani if she wet herself over Nero's beauty. That's not even mentioning how when they were just sniped and almost died, she was dancing and being all happy. That's not the appropriate tone. It's out of place for the scene and situation at hand.

One thing you mention, how she made attempts to connect with Hakuno and it didn't work, I liked that. I really liked that. They liked each other, obviously, as Hakuno's life was saved by her and they're partners in this. But their personalities are too different. Getting along in a more expressive manner would be hard. So they didn't. Nero, the outspoken one, made approaches, Hakuno didn't respond particularly well. That was natural and felt right.

In this episode, after all those attempts to connect with him, the thing that got a reaction out of Hakuno was a dance and a speech about how she wanted to live to the fullest, singing and loving. Really now? After what he did in episode 3, this is what surprises him and gets a reaction? I get that Nasu wanted Nero's positivity to affect Hakuno, but this is just forced and out of place. This was the epitome of cheesiness.

I wish they don't keep this shit up and go back to the slow and steady progress shown in episode 3. That was the best showing of Nero. Even the kiss felt less cheesy than this.

>***,269位/***,227位 (***,547 pt) 2018/04/25 FranXX 1 [Normal]
>***,297位/***,267位 (***,573 pt) 2018/05/23 Last Encore 1 [Bonuses]
>***,298位/***,263位 (***,881 pt) 2018/04/25 FranXX 1 [Bonuses]
>***,541位/***,484位 (***,328 pt) 2018/05/23 Last Encore 1 [Normal]
FAITHFULNESS IN RELATIONSHIPS > UMUSHIT

Dumb salesposter

>darling in redditXDXD
OHNONONONNONO

Well, if the ending to CCC is anything to go by, Hakuno is going to kick their fuzzy asses.

I wish Drake was treated as well as Robin is

OH NO HOW COULD THIS BE HAPPENING

Nero>02
Fuck sales. Stay in your containment thread
Sales=/=quality

Yeah. All things considered, Robin could have ended up a lot worse, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=BZwuTo7zKM8

I don't understand shit but it's probably bad, rip 2nd cour chances

I'm actually impressed at how well they handled Robin's fight. No Face May King finally seemed like a true danger as an invisibility cape should

>While I do miss Casko
>implying she wasn't Rin last episode
>implying she wasn't Rani this episode

Assuming that they weren't NPCs, the Rin and Rani there is a good chance that they are just Tamamo LARPing.

It also handily explains Li Shuwen becoming a Berserker. Can't have two servants using the same ability.

Although, looking at the ruins being overrun by forest, it makes me think the entire floor is overrun with Archer's Noble Phantasm.

OHNONONONON NEROFAGS BTFO

2nd cour depends whether they have had it planned or not, sales won't matter here.

It was such a boring episode. No wonder it is flopping.

EP 2 was the only decent so far

2 > 4 >>> 1 > 3
So far.

I feel that too. Moreover, Rin/Casko can't be an NPC because no NPC could wreck 3 servants, even if they were corrupted.

>no NPC could wreck 3 servants, even if they were corrupted

Even humans can wreck servants, what exactly surprises you.

Three at once?

>swordboy
>human

>a good chance
No.
For it have "a good chance", there needs to be ANYTHING supporting your little theory. There is nothing. There isn't a "good chance", there's no chance of them being Tamamo.
In fact, there's a lot of things that don't fit. For one, Code Cast. A Master-only tool, used by both of them. Tamamo can't do that. And their CS. Another Master-only thing, both Rin and Rani had those. Not to mention Rani's cloning ability.

If you want to make bullshit theories, go ahead. Just don't act like they make sense. They don't. The closest chance Tamamo has to appearing is with that pink haired girl, Rin and Rani has shown too many things that shouldn't be possible for Tamamo.

>they mention Rin's sudden disappearance
Both her and Rani are Tamamo in disguise, calling it now.

So what exactly happened to Velber? Wasn't it supposed to come crashing at this point?

Either they came and were taken care of, or they haven't come back yet, as Velber 02 is still intact in Moon Cell, so they decided to move on to some other civilization first.

Not that guy but I agree with him.
>For one, Code Cast.
Tamamo's Witchcraft is strange, could as well bullshit it to copy Code Cast or at least something similar.
>And their CS.
Tamamo has high ranking Morph. I can see her creating tattoo looking as CS to improve her disguise.
>Not to mention Rani's cloning ability.
Yeah, that one is tricky for me. I don't have any plausible explanation other than it is part of her Witchcraft.
>Tamamo has to appearing is with that pink haired girl
What if her, Rin, Rani and Tamamo are one person?

Didn't shit hit the fan when Hakuno get his hands on Regalia? Before that Titan Altera was in slumber and Velber needed her help to stop Moon Cell's jamming signal.

Do you guys lancer and true assasin cam rip i really want to see

You can't just "magic lol" your way out of everything. That's not theory, that's just blowing gas out of your ass. I can say that's Merlin in disguise, using "magic lol" to make you think he's Rin and Rani. Makes MORE sense than your theory, at least. Code Cast and cloning, these are abilities Tamamo has never used. They have NOTHING to do with her. A Grand Caster using magic like that is more plausible.

That's the problem with fan theorists. They'll ignore logic and still force their wittle theory. If the two are doing things Tamamo can't, the logical thing to assume is that they aren't Tamamo. But a retarded fan theorist will use bullshit excuse like "magic lol" rather than act like a sensible person.

>You can't just "magic lol" your way out of everything.
Actually, you can. That's the whole point of magic.

I told you her Witchcraft is strange and it was shown breaking more laws. Elizabeth has high ranking Magic Ressistance and Witchcraft bypassed it without a sweat, for example. It is not Magecraft nor Code Cast.
Moreover, we have seen Rin drinking the potion which was supposedly made for Servants, the same she gave to Nero.
And she was able to not only fend off three corrupted Servants, but even kick their asses.
The last but not least, Rin dissapeared and now we have Rani, with same conditions as in lower floor. One Master without a Servant, opposing a different Master, then helps Hakuno with dealing with them.
Something is fishy and it was purposely written that way, so the fans would speculate if Tamamo is in the show or not.

If Tamamo were in it she'd be on the leaked character list.

That was a nice episode.

Have we ever seen Misao, Rin and Rani together? Checkmate.

Nah, it's canon that Umu is only interested in men.

It was just Mathman's bullshit, Velber won't ever find Earth as long as the jammer is still up.

Don't start this shit again, you've already ruined a thread today.

>her Witchcraft is strange
Not exactly. Curses are just as normal as any other form of magic.

>it was shown breaking more laws
It wasn't. As explained, Curses are a little different from magic. The game literally explains that to you. That's like saying Noble Phantasms that fire magical energy like Excalibur should be blocked by Magic Resistance. They won't be.

Oh, and to add to the ever growing list of things Tamamo shouldn't be able to do, Rani's star readings. Rani knew they're coming, because of her readings. Tamamo's curses don't allow that.

>Rin drinking the potion which was supposedly made for Servants
Yes, "supposedly". Never said to be made for Servants. One was for Master, for all we know, the other was all purpose health potion.

>she was able to not only fend off three corrupted Servants, but even kick their asses.
By glowing Red. Not exactly a Tamamo ability.

In fact, EVERYTHING both Rin and Rani have done to this point, they're things Tamamo doesn't do. Literally ALL OF THEM. From Code Cast, to having CS, from glowing red to cloning, they've done nothing but do things that Tamamo CANNOT.
There's something weird going on, literally everyone knows that. None of that weird points to Tamamo. That's just you inserting something completely unrelated into the mix. Unless you've got ANYTHING backing up your claims, stop spreading bullshit.

Why even bother responding to these retarded shitposts? Just ask "why would Tamamo do that" and that'll be the end of discussion. Because there's no point in changing forms to do the same thing, help Hakuno.
And stop calling them theories. Theories having some basis. These shitposts don't. They're guesses and wishful thinking. It's another instance of "all masters are dead" bullshit we had before LE came out. For some reason, LE in particular has had a lot of bullshit surrounding it.

>do things that Tamamo CANNOT
We don't know that. Tamamo doesn't use most of her skills.
And it's not unheard of for servants to be masters.

Honestly it's not hard to see why LE would be a dud sales wise. The plot is slow as fuck and the fighting scenes have been serviceable at best. While I don't mind because I'm interested in where it's going, that interest is something I have trouble imagining someone who hasn't played or disliked Extra sharing. Someone new probably isn't going to give as much a shit about things like SE.RA.PH getting fucked or the changes in Dan's character or the 1000 year jump.

>We don't know that
We do. We haven't seen Tamamo do any of this shit, thus she cannot do this. That's how logic works, you dimwit.

Don't call your delusions "logic".

This, something crazy needs to happen soon if they want to keep people's interest.

Actually, Rin and Rani are Hakuno's farts coming out to help him. We haven't seen his farts yet, so we don't know if they can do this. Prove me wrong, or fuck yourself and end yourself.

If they are anything like last week's I'm going to wait for Chyuu instead

when will you shitters finally be banned on sight outside of your containment thread?

>no best servants
what's the point

He made them himself

With shaft you just never know.

Gil is for Ozzy.

Go back to /vg/ with your Ozyshit fanfictions.

Will Aoko and her jeans and/or sweater make it into the show?

There is a rule stopping multiple people with the sane ability?

That's not really what I'm saying. I just think that an "everything gone wrong" sort of plot isn't going to appeal to people who don't know how it's supposed to go. You can't betray the expectations of an audience who doesn't have any.

Very likely, considering both Rani and Rin made it in, maybe they'll be the ones to reveal Hakuno's nature as an NPC to him.

But Rani and Rin were always mains in Extra. Only Extellashit decided to not have any Masters because they were pandering to the GO audience that only wants Servants.
I'm not holding out hope for Aozakis, Shiki, and Arcade, but it would still be really cool. Hell, during the commercial break they advertised that Extra art book that has Arc on the cover.

HAKUNO (true) when?

He already went to his true form, Avenger Deadface

What is Zabiko-chan holding there?
Why doesn't she like Yakisoba pan like everyone else?

Now i want Hakuno x Hakunon. Screw those garbage servants, selfcest is the best.

But everyone knows that the pseudo-servant form of the Hakunos is Ruler Francisco Xavier

What the fuck is wrong with her skirt? It's like her lower half is a fucking balloon, hiding her legs.

It's cake

Why would someone stronger than almost all Servants COMBINED become a Pseudo-Servant?

>FMF is better.
le epic umu counter lmao so funny xD!

I'm kinda sad robin hood will get killed love his voice and personality

If it's 24 episodes, then he is probably come later ina boss rush or something.

>Nero will never suck your dick

>Nero will never urinate in your mouth

It's AU in which velber doesn't exist.

jesus christ

>She will never use you as her chair

She doesn't have a lower half of her body anymore.

>Nero will never let you lick her feet

Why does a Roman emperor happen to look just like the legendary English King Arthur? Who also happens to look like the holy French Jeanne D'arc? Who also bears a striking resemblance to the historical Japanese swordsman Okita Souji?

because saberfaces are mascot characters

Plot twist: they are the same person.

Nero's bloodline impregnated all french and english girls during roman european conquests, some of them later sailed to japan and eventually gave birth to Okita.

Nero is the saberface progenitor, the alpha saberface of them all.

Artoria is Roman-British

Her bloodline ended with her.

>Nero will never order you to lick her feet or to be her chair

France and England were conquered before Nero's reign. His ancestors shared the genes before, duh.