Okay, I've watched 6 Episodes of this now, and I can safely say it's fucking garbage...

Okay, I've watched 6 Episodes of this now, and I can safely say it's fucking garbage. I don't know why Sup Forums raves about it so much, or why we have so many threads on it (or more specifically about the waifus), because it's trash, that EXPLAINS NOTHING!

The whole show so far is following a generic, beta MC with literally nothing about him that's interesting or likeable. The plot is complete garbage, we've got entire episodes dedicated to his feelings, waffling about piloting the giant robots.

The show keeps telling us he's special, but never tells us why, or even why we're using kid to pilot the robots in the first place. It just keeps throwing in lazy action scenes and monster of the week garbage, without explaining the plot.

The world is completely fucked up, but we're told this bare bones explanation as to why and that's it.

There's a shadowy council of totally not evil dudes and we know fucking nothing about them, we've barely even seen them.

Aside from the MC and the female lead, fucking NONE of the characters have had anything resembling an arc or any development. They're all just completely one note while the story keeps focusing on MC-kun and his goddamn feelings again.

It keeps dropping all these retarded forshadowing hints because it wants to pretend to be soo deep, but nothing is ever done with any of them.

And don't tell me it's fine because it's 2 cour, you don't get 25% through your series and expect your viewers to stay just for the sake of it, because "It'll be explained later :^)". That's bullshit.

Neon Genesis Evangelion is garbage.

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hiro
>Beta MC

I feel like it's utena with robots. With all designs being a mixmash of Diebuster and Stardiver
I'm not sure where Sup Forums is getting EVA from.

Did his will to live suddenly turn him alpha?

>Aside from the MC and the female lead, fucking NONE of the characters have had anything resembling an arc or any development. They're all just completely one note while the story keeps focusing on MC-kun and his goddamn feelings again.
Yeah, and the story is pretty much concluding the development of the MC and his feelings. He's accepted 02 and piloting the mech. He finally understands his feelings for 02. With a 24 episode anime it takes a fucking bit to get shit going. It needs to lay the groundwork.
>And don't tell me it's fine because it's 2 cour, you don't get 25% through your series and expect your viewers to stay just for the sake of it, because "It'll be explained later :^)". That's bullshit.
So writers should forget all about setting a scene and just have one happen? They should forget all about making a world and establishing characters and just have them exist, giving no chance for people to actually give a shit? You're a fucking impatient baby.

>Not able to read

>Reading everything except the final two sentences
>Completely missing the point

>All these people who didn't read the whole OP before replying
Good job OP

just cuz we shitpost about a show, doesn't mean we like it

He's a better director than any of the ones working in the current season.

10/10 brilliant OP

>FranXXfags can't read

>Aside from the MC and the female lead
Jokes on you, Asuka doesn't even appear at that point in NGE.

based VEG falseflagger

Was talking about Rei actually. She's who you'd assume is the lead at that stage of the show.

>he didn't read the entire post
sasuga

A portion of the fanbase seems to be digging the simplistic metaphors with the bird. To me it seems like most of the people watching this are not familiar with speculation/symbolism anime and this is their first introduction.

Pretty good, user. Almost got me. Could do without the reddit spacing, though.
Read OP's last 2 lines if you're confused

>Hurr durr im not trying to imply that franxx is a copy of eva at ALL

Sup Forums needs something to post about and Franxx is the most suitable for this purpose .

I'm not at all. I'm making fun of the people putting out those exact complaints against FranXX when it's only been 6 episodes. I'm using Eva as a comparison where none of those answers were in place by 6 episodes and none of the characters had recieved significant development aside from Shinji and Rei.

See

You know well it fits Franxx too

Nice spacing fagot.

If Franxx was airing in the middle of the 90s it would be great. But it isn't. I believe that it will be a better show than KLK in the end but I don't expect too much.

No woder you like FranXX when your reading comprehension is THIS bad

That doesn't excuse the failure at reading comprehension.

Drop dead shithead.
Go watch Evagardenshit.

>all these faggots who didn't read
Bravo OP.

>6 episodes in
>WHAAAA WHAAA WHAAAAA, Y DOSEN'T ALL THE SIDE CHARACTERS HAVE THEIR OWN ARCHES????!

The spacing is there to push the last 2 lines down so you need to open the thread to see them.

Seriously.
Arches?

Perfectly crafted, pertinent, poignant bait that hits every note.
Still an embarrassing post though, you're lucky this forum is anonymous unlike your usual digs.

Jokes on you I dropped eva on ep5.

Rare example of quality bait. Lots of people fell for it.

Jokes on you, I didn’t watch pic related and simply thought of EVA.

I wonder why.

>Rare example of quality bait. Lots of people fell for it.

Which is a shame since I didn't want to make people mad, or bait anyone. I simply wanted to illustrate how stupid a lot of the arguments against DiTF are.

It looks like it backfired. Exposed what kind of fans defend it.

You formatted it too well, if people read it while scrolling and hit what they think might be the end, they'll just read the bait and then respond.

The thread shows those who hate it fell for it just as well, though. Really makes you think about both.

Nah, you'll get that reaction with most any show I imagine. If anything it shows how few haters there are to people who like it.

I agree with you there.

10/10, got me

>because it's trash, that EXPLAINS NOTHING!
If you like infodumps you will enjoy ReCreators

>trying to criticize Sup Forums's first anime
>expect people to act in a civilized manner
That's where you fucked up

Nice try OP but I wasn't fooled.

>quality bait
Worked only because OP mistakenly thought that Franxxfags were able to read. That's as average as it gets.

I had to rewatch first arcs of NGE and Steins;Gate three times each in order to get into the rest of the shows. If you are making a good anime just make it good right from the beginning.

Nice blog faggot. Why not just take this review to Mal or something where it can be appreciated

But all you need to do is read the thread to see that people who obviously dislike the show are also unable to read. It's Sup Forums being unable to read in general, so it did work.

>Neon Genesis Evangelion is garbage.
>Pic unrelated.
You almost got me, OP, I admit.

It feels like a lot of things. If you watch enough stuff eventually you won't be capable of stopping comparing.

But Utena was the Evangelion of shoujo.

DiTF is the Evangelion of Evangelion.

Fuck Fai, best boy tamed the crazy wild Oni

You may enjoy this image.

Epic, OP. Just epic.

>I don't know why Sup Forums raves about it so much
Studio and people involves names.

>A social psychologist, Daniel Gilbert, conducted a study on the influence of feelings on events alongside other researchers. The results showed that when the participants predicted a positive feeling for an event, the higher the chances that they wanted to relive the event.
>Predicted feelings were either short-lived or did not correlate to what the participant expected.[4]

it'll be good in the later episodes, this is why I will wait until all of the episodes are released, because the first episode was complete garbage.

Now that I think about it Hayashi is involved in writing this. Fucking hell, might as well marathon it in half a year instead of torturing myself.

Nice headcanon, delusional K-ONfag, So go back to K-ON thread

>Man in “dominant” sexual position = bad.
>Woman in “dominant” sexual position = good.

Modern cancerfags really lacks a self awareness for how inane and hypocritical it is.

Who are you quoting?

This is a show for shippers, they don't need much.

reddit-spacing kyoanus licker

Im enjoying this show but really not understanding the love the MC is getting from Sup Forums. I've found him really bland so far. 02 and Ichigo are far more interesting. Even Goro feels like a more developed character.

>Why do you guys like Log Horizon? Pic of SAO unrelated.
Stale old pasta.

Read the whole thing retard

It's a classic Sup Forums trope. It didn't start with SAO and won't end with DiTF.

He went from beta to alpha in just 6 episodes, most shows take the entire season to do that. I also don't like his character either but that relatively quick transition is enough for most of Sup Forums to love the character, see TTGL.

Why the fuck did Sup Forums pick it up?

stick to your over-animated non-show OP

4 episodes, actually.

>he thinks it started with LH
Try code geass image with death note pasta

>beta to alpha in just 6 episodes
I think this might be the problem for me to be honest. Seems like he's "become alpha" to progress the plot rather and develop his character. Not a big deal for me though. I can still enjoy the show without really feeling anything for the MC. I'm just surprised he's so popular here.

>Franxxfags are retards that can't read
I'm not surprised.

>Neon Genesis Evangelion is garbage.
You're not wrong.

>fucking NONE of the characters have had anything resembling an arc or any development.
Ichigo has no development now?

>Seems like he's "become alpha" to progress the plot rather and develop his character.
It's the complete opposite. Every time he "became alpha" he developped. In episode 4 he came out and told Zero Two that being with her is his reason for piloting. In episode 5 he stated again that he'd stay with her even if it was going to kill him. In episode 6 he finally finished his character arc and decided to not give up on life because she needed him; this is symbolized by Naomi, the partner he failed to pilot with because he couldn't connect, both starting and ending his character arc.

In episode 1 he thought of the Jian bird as a pathetic incomplete being. Now he's happy for having found his other half.

>fanboys fall for the bait hook line and sinker

Lmao

Even fucking Zorome got developped.

>Ikuno talking to a girl with the same hairstyle as Ichigo
It's so dense, every single image has so many things going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk

Not the people you're replying to but I don't know where you're going with this

>Being with her is his reason for piloting
>He'd stay with her even if it was going to kill him
>Not to give up on life because she needed him

All of these seem to hit the same thematic notes. And the post you crosslinked is talking about Hiro being the least indoctrinated and humane of the bunch, not seeing the relation between that post and yours.

The post I linked to is mine as well. It's more of his characterization and why he isn't bland.

He is not alpha.
He is irresponsible.

All he cares about is muh piloting in order to prove his worth even though people who cares about him are getting hurt in the process (Goro and Ichigo)

cool opinion, i didn't read it though cause it's too long but i still respect it, have a nice day OP

>people who cares about him are getting hurt in the process (Goro and Ichigo)
Yeah, a girl's feelings not getting hurt is much more important than fighting the giant monsters.

>all this long winded nonsense trying to explain how bad show is
All you have to do is point out how it's love triangle trash.
Putting a love triangle is a series instantly ruins it.
Just like how putting a cup of shit in cake batter ruins the cake.

>people who cares about him are getting hurt in the process (Goro and Ichigo)

The same people who let his mental state regressed to near suicidal before 02 arrived?

They could have done more before the show even started instead of let him being the outcast of the group.

Speaking the truth.

i have not watch eva before. are they really that similiar rather than just some muh symbolism?

I hope you fucking die you dumbfuck

I enjoy the show.

>he doesn't like POWER OF LOVE
Look at this fucking faggot right here.

>They're still fallng for it.
The absolute state of Sup Forums.

There was never a love triangle. There was only a couple and a bossy childhood friend third wheel.