Overlord

This is your son for today. Say something nice to him.

>Yes, I can spend today with you.
>Just turn into Pero.

Best boy
Best guardian
Best character
Best fashion

Does anyone have the dark version of volume 7? I have all the others, but can’t seem to find this one.

After reading volume 7 I swear by god
Im detecting a pattern

Introduce a couple characters
Said characters get fleshed out
Then they get btfo effotlessly by Ainz and family in the end
If this keeps up I will just skip any chapter that does not feature Ainz
Holy shit volume 7 felt like filler if not for the ending

Except Arche deserved to die like a gutted pig.

It's not a pattern.

You are just a speedreader who doesn't understand the subtleties of the story.

>Resub to WoW
>See this
Fuck off

How did they make a robot this cute?

Ainz calling out Remedios' moral faggotry was pretty satisfying.

>It isnt repetition!
>Blue Rose getting thrashed by demiurge , eight fingers getting flash fucked
>Everyone in the tomb dieing

Sure user
Im looking forward to the next volume of Ainz and co. wiping unaware people that didnt know what shit they were getting into without any effor
Onward to volume 8 I guess

It's easy to make artificial body super lewd and face super cute, this is why age of robowaifus can't come soon enough: 3D meatbags cannot ever compete.

>mfw just finished reading volume 9

What's the connection between Narberal and bunny costumes?

>said character is a master of specific skill or martial art
>spent lifetime worth of training and experience
>h o w e v e r
>btfo by ainz or said nazarick member in sec
Sasuga

chapters with ainz as the blacked swordsman fucking around were the ones I've enjoyed the most

Their fault for picking a fight with superior foe.

Read the LN

Nishiki Enrai is a man of fine taste.

Expressionless moe.

Narberal is for ______

PA is broken build.
>Nabe X PA doujin when?

PA looks so uncomfortable beside Nabe. Her autism is greater than his so he hangs his head in defeat.

So I heard from the LNfags that he can mimic anyone strongest attack at 80%, is he one of the most powerful Guardians in Nazarick or the NW?

I wonder what they do together while PA has to pose as Momon.
Also, for someone whose race is based on mimicking others, Narberal is pretty bad at acting.

It's not just the strongest attacks, the special ability they wield as well.
>tfw doppelganger are german folklore

its like batling the 41 supremes one after another if not at the same time when pandora goes " fuck you "

Yep, PA is pretty broken with his insane utility + high intellect. I bet its highly likely that with proper coaching he can easily outmatch any of the other Guardians without breaking a sweat.
He is probably one of the few NPCs Ainz would need to be very wary of betrayal. But there's no issue at all since he's best son.

>the entirety of Nazaric rebels against Ainz because they become convinced that he betrayed the other SB
>the only ones that stay loyal are Albedo and PA
>Albedo dies defending Ainz so he can escape
>Ainz goes into hiding
>Nazaric rampages through the world unchecked
>Ainz decides to take back the world
>adventures of Ainz and PA travelling through the world slowly turning the various NPCs back to their side

first put a rabbit, then a mole, an and then a meerkat in a seal-tight steel cage against a starving tiger, tell me if the outcome will be any different.

punchlines

He clearly has much more knowledge on being an adventurer than on being a ruler. In fact, he constantly says how were it not for Nazarick, he would have just become a normal adventurer in the NW. It also helps that it's something he finds way more fun and interesting, which is why he knows way more about Yggdrasil than other, more important matters.

It's because he is a maxed out guy in a world where other than a few dragons he could beat up pretty much everybody not working for him with relative ease

Adventuring isn't really that fun that way

>Adventuring isn't really that fun that way
Sure it is, so long as you're in it for the exploration and collecting rare stuff (like Ainz is) and not exciting fights.

>Nobody wants to join Ainz's new and improved Adventurers Guild

Why was Neia assigned to attend to the Sorcerer King? I don't really get the stated reasoning that it had to be a woman representing the paladins. I understand why they wanted a paladin rather than a priest, but why did it have to be a woman?

Why do you keep posting this?

He's unable to copy super-tier spells though which reduces his usefulness quite a bit.

>Nobody wants to join Ainz's Conquistador Guild
ftfy

I posted it once when the thread was on page 10 and it died minutes later with no other reply.

Why is Satan such a frequent poster in OL threads?

Remedios is alright eyecandy, a decent combatant, a bad commander, and an awful diplomat.
But would she be any good as a wife and mother?

No.

He identifies with Ainz

And a doppel.

If you want your children to grow up into religious fanatics then yes

If you can't help your gf liberate herself from religion you suck.

Are you sure it's not this guy instead?

>wife
depends what you want from a wife, she'd be faithful but sex would be limited to missionary for the sole purpose of procreation, she'd suck at housework and you'd have to do all the thinking

>mother
she could be good so long as the husband is around and has a decent head on his shoulders

just know your kids will either end up as true blue moralfags or rebellious edgelords, no middle ground

If you convinced Remedios that gods don't exist she would have a crisis and probably kill herself

They assumed he's heterosexual.

So is anyone getting this retard?

I have a whole bag of potatoes.

Ainz needs to tell the paladins about Touch Me.

PA needs to pose as him and reform the paladin orders of the world

I think its more likely that no paladin wanted to stay close to the spooky skeleton so they sent Neia

You're a lucky man

Gonna get her for sure, looks fantastic. Albedo figs have been huge disappointments so far.

Well that's Alter so expect top quality and top price

>some of my best friends are paladins
>you need to be this strong to ride the Justice Rollercoaster
>btw the greatest paladin is heteromorphic

DUBLIN
U
B
L
I
N

And top delays

Good pose (Unlike all the Albedo ones) and good outfit choice, worth it imo. Benefits of being a wagecuck like Satoru.

>Narb taking a big wet bite out of valentine's day chocolate before offering it to you

Didn't expect this to arouse me this much.

By not giving it their love and passion.

CZ's bits were funny but the best part of that cover is best dog mumbling through her English lines, particularly the "fucking".

>tfw no overlord game

This. What the fuck is Ainz waiting for to use PA's abilities to take the form of other SBs and spread Nazarick's influence all over the world? Also any potential enemy would be scared shitless at the prospect of there being 40 other godly beings with power on par with him.

Aura is the weakest guardia-

No, she's second weakest. The weakest is Demi

>subtleties
user, it's bare-minimum effort, self-insertion otaku powerfantasy isekai.

It's okay to enjoy it, but let's not pretend it's high art.

He's compensating by having high intelligence, Aura is compensating by...

Being the most fuckable

It most likely would be utter shit, so whatever.

That's Aura we're talking about, user. Not her sister(male).

You don't fuck Mare, (s)he fucks you

>most fuckable
That would be PA.

Getting headpats.

Not a guardian

Auta has a second level 100 NPC at her beck and call.

>Area Guardian
>Not a guardian

???

having an army of pets

I thought demi was CC.

Area guardians don's count

>tfw when no YGGDRASIL to spend all your money on

>If Remedios is the Doppelganger
Some reason thought up by Demiurge or the Doppel that will be revealed in Volume 13. Probably.
>If Remedios isn't the Doppelganger
A combination of and Remedios taking her anger and depression on Neia and assigning her what she thinks are dangerous, unpleasant task (and undue blame, punishing way beyond what is reasonable for minor errors, etc).

What would Ulbert's attack stat be?

You are retarded user.

Aura's a commander/support type that specializes in group battles while Demiurge is a jack of all trades. He could beat her one-on-one but in a large scale engagement she's much more useful.

i can't wait for Ainz to fake his own death so he can usurp his own position as Momon, become a tyrant to make Momon the worst possible ruler ever, then have PA pretend to be Momon, so Ainz can make a comeback and overthrow the evil Momon and bring back the peaceful and prosperous rule of the Sorceror King.

That's the most retarded plan ever. I'd rather Ainz just pretend he dies, then goes off exploring the NW in his Momon persona.

He's Guardian of the vault...

Exactly my point, it's something you'd expect Ainz to do, and somehow bullshit his way out of later.

No, not even he's that stupid. That plan makes his idea to make everyone like him by giving away cool weapons look brilliant in comparison.

That would be awesome!