One Punch Man

new chapter in approximately 2 hours guys

What killed the hype?

What went wrong?

because more Garou instead of Saitama as MC and Garou is a bad and boring character.

Too much filler

Finally a Do-S Cosplay.

Jebaited
ONE said only release on Thursday

Garou is an awesome character and should take over fron Saitama as MC of the series, but the whole get punched by Saitama till he gets memory loss is getting old fast.

The massive shift in focus. It's just another battle manga now.

Well this week we celebrate the Anniversary of this.

>3 days and 2 hours
ftfy

Chapter is out, going to dump it here.

wrong image, am I stupid?

Are you okay, user?

no, I give up ._.

Psykos' room is interesting. Other than that poor Garou at the end.

>comfy Psykos

Pfffhahaha that ending.

Many readers were very dissapointed by the fake Mosquito Girl hype. Seriously, what was that faggot streamer thinking?

Ripper pretty much overkilled Garou, if that scene ever is animated, it will be a big black screen ala Terra Formars.

It looks like Bug God prevented Ripper from finishing Garou in this version.

That was so anticlimactic, I'm actually amazed. Jellyfish appearing as a distraction was predictable, but the fact that he gets to LIVE is strange as hell.

Are you telling me Garou is gonna get up with two bloodshot eyes next and gain on them?

Because if Garou kills him before slaughtering Ripper afterwards it ruins the entire suspense of him actually going to the MA base to save the kid.

Reddit:

"My Japanese is very bad rn but I could read what GyoroGyoro says:

I made Orochi

Am I right there or not? this is huge"

>Are you telling me Garou is gonna get up with two bloodshot eyes next and gain on them?
No, because he lost and is currently unconscious.

The biggest surprise of the chapter is the confirmation of Orochi being a puppet.

If Sludge's entire purpose is the same as Ripper's (kidnapping children) it's likely he'll be there when Garou gets to the place where the kid is kept. So he'll be killed by Garou together with Ripper in a swift surprise attack.

Karmic shits and giggles.

Not sure I'd call that a surprise.

That's right.

People have called that since the moment Orochi was introduced.

Remember those Anons believing Orochi was a real thing and that he was Boros level of threat?

Only too well.

Number of people who are surprised about this: 0

Retarded filler. For the past half year we've had close to zero story progression

With this I guess Tatsumaki gonna be the one getting rid of him.

>believing
wishing, user. wishing.

They were right, though. Orochi is an ascended human according to Gyoro

I guess I could see that but Garou brutally beheading Ripper alone was kind of the highlight of that scene.

Shit's so fucking weird now. On the one hand Jellyfish is a faggot that should definitely be killed by Garou and most people expected him to die here. On the other hand, he'd make the following scene with Garou killing Ripper unnecessarily crowded or less suspenseful.

>he still doesn't realize Orochi is just controlled by Psykos. They don't even show Orochi talking to Psykos when they are both alone because it's stupid to talk to yourself.

Fillers, and ONE focusing on ending Mob, neglecting OPM in the meantime.

Let Garou kill the whole Phoenixman group(maybe even Phoenix Man himself) and give Child Emperor another opponent.

Will the threads become tolerable again if all the babbies drop OPM because they realised they never liked the series to begin with?

Bug God didnt lose a fang to Garou unlike the fight in the webcomic.

Where's the faggot that kept pushing the monster horde shit? Anything to say about Bug God and Ripper being the only two demons present?

OPM is already dead years ago.

Seems he's been buffed up a bit. Definitely the more impressive of the two.

Isn't it still one of the top 10 sellers?

Garou called Tareo by his name

Seeing that cliffhanger, you already named the best solution: Garou gets up, kills Sludge, fights Ripper and Bug God, something actually happens at MA and Psykos has to intervene.

Fuck off saitamatards.
Garou is the new MC

>Garou remembers the kid's name
>that fat nigga is still calling him ojisan

I swear to God

It is, just ignore all this retards. I think they are bnha refugees that are too bored with their filler and have nothing better to do with their lives.

Yes.
But they will never drop it because S2 is on the horizon

the whole Saitama character was finished in the Dark Matter Thieves arc. now he's just a walking plot device, the secondary characters are what keep me from dropping the manga.

how exactly is orochi a puppet?

Told you faggts

>bnha refugees
Funny way to write hiatusfags.

There's no direct evidence of that thus far. Gyoro said he helped create Orochi in this chapter. Nothing more nothing less.

Ever read the WC?

so Psykos now has 2 puppets?

Anyone who read the webcomic should have known Psykos have 2 puppets and the Gyoro gyoro puppet there is empty in the webcomic and she was hiding in another puppet.

yes and i know that, my question is what did gyoro say this chapter that pointed to orochi being a puppet, i dont speak moon

thanks senpai

She have 2 puppets in the webcomic.

Did Murata ever finished that Back to the Future sketch?

Dunno, have to wait for the translation

> chapter out
> had the time to read it
> nobody posted anything yet

The hell are you fags doing.

That ending though.

It's a new series, not just a sketch

Why do Bug God wasn't able to punch Garou through the electric wires? I thought these monsters are supposed to be strong?

He's not going to do the manga because they canceled the contract (appearantly his schedule was hellish)

It would be ideal if none of you fags posted anything until one restarted webcomic.

Most are asleep or don't even know that the chapter is out

so fucking hot

who is the second one besides gyoro-gyoro?

Not gonna wait those 5 minutes.

It's probably the first time that a chapter get released on Monday so nobody knows that it's out

I did not know there was going to be manga.
To
bad.
The sketch was great regardless
They should respect him however.
Good thing he didn't agree to bad terms then

go read it again. the 2nd one looks like Orochi too. When Orochi was introduced everyone who read the webcomic already knew it was the 2nd puppet where Psykos is hiding.

will he even keep working on the wc? it's been like an entire year since the last update

The garoufags must be on suicide watch after reading it.

Call me when we get a new chapter from ONE.

>start a fight normally
>set it up with Garou spitting out his tooth like Saitama and all that jazz
>he gets distracted by the most obvious thing ever
>they literally just leave so he can fuck them in the ass

Wow, so funny. Haha.

I noticed it a while ago as well, but the second face on Psykos' cyclop in the webcomic isn't necessarily Orochi at all.

From what it looked like, it was a puppet similar to Psykos' real body that is hiding in the cyclop.

oh I see, I read it again sometime, there's a lot of stuff i've forgotten already

> Garou is playing with them they said

>the kid won't be used in the fight they said

Don't lie
It's going to get released on March

It's not a lie. He said it in one of the last streams

It's not supposed to be funny

Graoufags avoiding this thread like the plague.

It's really fucking dumb all-around. Garou makes a stupid mistake and the monsters also leave because they're retarded apparently.

>Jobou

Anyone dumping the chapter?

I was a bit surprised Ripper attack Garou repealed didnt destroy BG fang. This is another change from the webcomic besides Bomb not getting his leg pierced.

He should because if he had something else in mind. the plot in redraw wouldve moved forward ages ago.

No.

that's theft, you monster

Do it, I have a shitty net

Over a year.

Considering how thick the wires are and how little Garou weights it's understandable. Not to mention that Bug God wasn't going all out he was just playing with Garou.

Poor Ripper is going to die because Bug God wouldn't leave him alone at the end there.