Ryuuou no Oshigoto

New episode subs out

lolibros welcome

lolibutt

Ais a best.

Ginko a shit.

Sorry, minnasan. From today onward, and due to monetary problems, some irrelevant characters will be replaced.
But don't worry, we made sure to spend all our money on interesting, cute, and totally relevant characters!
Please keep enjoying our show!

Stop it. All girls are best.

I want to become Ai.

>old shiity hags volume and thread
Why?

Reminder that blue Ai only lost to red because she was disturbed after being cucked.
Now she is better so she obviously could curbstomp Leila which Red couldn't do to lack of experience.

I want to pick you up.

To keep showing how inferior is Ginko to them.
Author is S

Yaichi's promised to marry three different women so far.
wtf is wrong with him?

Ginko also was a child along with Yaichi and had LEs restrictions compared to Ai.
She just took Yaichi for granted and faced the harsh reality years later.

Shirabii's art is amazing. I'm kinda happy Project No. 9 was able to somehow at least replicate it in a way that you still see that it's Shirabii's art.

Wonder if 86 will get an anime adaptation soon.

Get off the internet, Ai.

So...

How long?

Please keep derailing autism within that thread.

Not if they adapt loli himo first.

>Wonder if 86 will get an anime adaptation soon.
It's starting to get hype, so it's only a matter of time. Military action with cute girls LN is on the rise, anyhow.

down the line, Ginko will realize that her attitude does her no good and only makes her a non-romantic option to Yaichi.

she will then know that she missed the chance for happiness.

Needs more volumes.

He's just afraid of Ai-chan's great qualities. Give him some time and he'll accept her love sooner or later.

This, but unironically. I like Ginko, but she has absolutely no-one to blame but herself.

Keika acting like Yaichi is just being dense is stupid, it's not that. He's literally terrified of the thought of dating Ginko, of course he doesn't realise she likes him, she's pushed it way too far.

I like Red Ai.

Who? Oh, yeah, that one. I forgot she existed. Sorry, user.

You better.

I like Char.

She's the cute girl who just got fucking annihilated by Keika this episode.

Yaichi is dense though. It's definitely a factor at least.

My condolences, user.

>having to use off board tactics to beat an elementary school girl

I want to bully Red Ai with my shogi.

Too bad that denseness is only for Ginko.

Maybe she lost because she didn't drink her milk in the morning.

Who will win the Ryuuobowl

I like Ginko

Dumb hag.

Old hags are truly revolting.

She aged.
Dumb hag

Loli Ginko is the only Ginko for me. Want nothing to do with old and busted Ginko.

What's so good about 86 anyway? I just don't see why they don't kill all albas or even fuck off somewhere else.
I remember some reasons in the novel but they're concentrated bullshit.

To add: the art is gorgeous and it's not isekai which is good. But come on the plot is meh.

I'm confused how ranking works. How does Ryuuou compared to Meijin and the gay guy?

My condolences.

So vol 8 is about those two?

The plot is okay, but its the premise that kinda reminiscent of Valkyria Chronicles III is the real attraction. Also, because Shirabi.

Well?

Ryuuou is a title. He won it in a Ryuuou tournament. Meijin is a different title which has a different tournament, except it's split into 5 leagues C2, C1, B2, B1 and A and you need at least 5 years of promotions to even have a chance to challenge the Meijin, so it's much harder to win.
Gay dude is playing in the highest A league of the Meijin tournament so he's very strong, even if not very talented.

GOOD LORD

A man of culture.

Why are Stinko posters in here?

The problem is you're basing real world rules on another world. It's heavily explained in the LN but you tune it out because you can't take it in yourself to accept that that is how things are done in it. That's why it's underwhelming for you.

I'm actually fine with it. Volume 1 actually was there to explain what is what and why it is that way. That's why I was able to accept it for what it is and roll with what the countries and citizens do in it. If the author didn't do it properly, then it would have easily taken me out of story. Luckily he did.

They are masochists

The better question is why is a shitposter like you here to begin with?

>20-year-old-me
>when she's 25 in present

Loli Keika is cute, CUTE!
Though if her father actually cared about her future after losing his wife, maybe he should have prepared her for a more stable career.

We're getting less and less Char with each new episode.

I'd pound the cake so hard and take responsibility.

Shark teeth is very moe. It's a shame it belongs to a girl who isn't a JS or JC.

>I'd pound the cake so hard and take responsibility.
Gross.

Hold the fuck up, Yaichi just told the cake he love her? Really? Does AI deserve better than this cheating loli king?

That was fast. Didn't vol 7 only just come out?

Cute loli!

If Yaichi gives up on the loli, I'll just take them for myself, I'll show them what a true loli king is.

>puts on glasses
oh shit he's serious
>takes glasses back off
MASAKA

>eyes go weird purple gradient colour

He's got those eyes though.

This show is mediocre as fuck. Both Ai's are great but it focus way too much on boring shit and characters nobody cares about.

Even shogi matches are boring.

Realistically, it's not possible for him to make that comeback, is it? Some shogi user was saying he was 1 move short of doing anything last week.
They might as well drop the whole Shogi pretense and focus on loli.

10/10 girl but the guy is meh. Vol.1 was nice with her as MC but supposedly dude is the MC in 2-3 and a lot of people didn't like it. I can see sales and reviews nosediving.

I was expecting shogi Saki but it's not even half as good as Saki was. Shame really.

How long until both AI get upgraded and sleep together?

Never because it's a crappy harem LN.

It's got good lolis at least, something Saki is really missing.

No stitches yet?

This one too.

>old hag episode
>red ai lose
Pretty shit episode.

She deserved better ;_;

Blue Ai won though.
Red Ai had to lose at some point, a loli that smug shouldn't be allowed to exist.

She has a lost more matches than you thing. Anime simply skipped it.

Beg pardon?

just wait until he puts his glasses back on again

Yaichi takes Ai to Kyoto to the final of Yamashiro Ouka tournament to see the hot-blooded battle between female pros. Machi is the current holder, Ryou is the challenger. Probably some more drama, but hopefully it'll give more time to Ai too.

>a loli that smug shouldn't be allowed to exist
I beg to differ.

Most of the matches and events are referencing some real life matches and events, so maybe this one too.

Shinobu breaks the laws of nature, you should know that by now

Would be nice if they had more then 5 minutes of screen time per episode.

Red Ai's outfit in this episode was perfect.

>only he and his disciples have those eyes

Shut up Makibro

I wonder if Yaichi actually likes Keika or if he’s just teasing her because she’s an old hag.

Why is Ai-chan (Blue) so perfect? She improved the whole shogisode!

Nice blog, autist.

I want to research cake butt.

I think this was my favourite episode so far.
Plenty of Ginko and some story progression, it also made me like Keika-san even more.

>ginko
into the trash it goes.

Red Ai > Blue Ai

>triggered reaction because of the above post
I wish you went into the trash, shitposter.

Blue Ai > Red Ai