Well the Net-Juu director...

Well the Net-Juu director, a guy who turned a minimal budget adaptation of a dead manga into one of the cutest shows in recent memory, got the axe thanks to ANN's personal crusade against his political views.
Another proof that jews ruin everything, and even anime will succumb to their tricks.
signal-md.co.jp/news/test/

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/people/46971/Kazuyoshi_Yaginuma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They just seem to distance themselves from those tweets, unless I read wrong they never state that he's been fired.

Oh shit I just read below there's an english translation, but also

>has never been our company
He was just a freelancer and never has worked with them in-house aparently?

Nice bullshit post op

rent free goy

Damn, the Net-Juus actually got to him. Those fucking bastards.

If studios have to make public announcements severing all ties between them and a director, don't expect him to get any more work in the future, no matter how talented he is

Seriously if you're employed just don't speak about anything because people will twist it any way they want.

How many anime fans care about the staff's views on certain thing, I would say very little, Fuck ANN for making a big deal out of it as well.

What did he say?

We'll just have to wait and see.

Denied the holocaust

he wrote
>I don't buy kosher kielbasa

I see he's a man of culture as well.

Japanese nationalist (not the good kind) and holocaust denier

Based

Time to buy blurays then.

You can't deny something that didn't happen.

He was pretty clear about hating jews and denying holocaust. No twisting needed.

why
they already fired him

>Dude says some racist shit yet you mad at ANN?
Denial of the holocaust is not a political view. It flat out being a racist or just being an idiot, mainly both.

I'm mad that show was fucking cute
I was hoping japan still didn't give a fuck about pressure from the western audience

The world is so full of people "policing," censoring and other shit, it's fucked and only going to get worse.

Fuck off to tumblr faggot

and?
are you not allowed to hate jews now?

t. Kike

Everything offends someone these days, better not have an opinion against the majority or you're seen as some sort of evil being.

really smells like Sup Forums here

Wow! This guy said something our ruling Jews don't like? Burn him!
#JewRulersTellTruth

>just ignore it bros, if you ignore them nothing is going to happen!
Sup Forums is always wrong, always.

You look like a faggot

Considering how the Japanese do so much to avoid conflict and associating themselves with any sort of trouble in any form, I doubt he's gonna be seeing much work.

nice comeback, so creative.

Still has nothing to do with his skill as a director. Who cares about his private opinoins?

You can't just deny what the authorities say is history. That makes you worse than Hitler!

People have different views whether you agree with them or not. The director wasn't forcing his views onto anyone through his work, they're separate issues and should be treated as such.

Talking shit about jews is not the same, unlike sjws they have power and can shut you down for wrongthink against them

cross boarders should kill themselves

Does ANN really have enough power to make an anime director get fired?

protip: don't say dumb shit
people wont want to be associated with you if you say dumb shit
fuck no

Hating a certain group of people is ok. Telling the whole world that you hate that group is significantly less ok

This is how the left thinks, folks.

oh no the thought police is here
hide your thoughts guys

ANN(((JEWS))) FEAR THE SAMURAI

Talented directors getting shunned is becoming a trend. Hopefully we'll see more cgi upstart anime and the whole fucking house of cards will come down.

what level of doubleplusgood doublethink is required to consume the media of a country of isolationist xenophobes, once an axis power, whilst decrying racism
your xenophilia is unrequited, sirry gaijin

Shouldn't you be in your designated containment board?

This may sound new to you but most people don't want to work with racists.
Shocking, I know.

>People really think SJW wont put their hands on anime

Imagine when netflix and amazon start funding anime with a bunch of politics inserted in it. oh boy.

I'm sure THAT will convince him that there is no worldwide jewish conspiracy.

Jews... Everyday, they make their case worse.

You are free to express your views, but that doesn't mean there will not be consequences for doing it.
Even if you can act like a dumbass out of public view, that doesn't mean everybody is going to take it as kindly as nerds on some forum.

Who translated this?
The Japanese actually says that (1), the director is not an employee of our company, (2), assuming the tweets were made by the man in question, they were not made in his capacity as director for our company's anime, and (3), our company does not and will not support any efforts to promote any kind of racial/traditional discrimination including antisemitism (and then blabla about making moe animu).

Violet adaptation is very tame compared to the novel which had attempted rape of a 9 year old and gory descriptions among other things, I assume this cut content was Netflix's doing

Japan hasn't been infected with the racism cancer america has

Is any of the outrage actually domestic or is it just whitey butthurt that not every country shares western sensibilities?

> some dumbass went full holocaust denial on social media
> a private corporation decided to distance itself from that dumb shit
OH NONONONO THE ESSE JEY DUBS ARE HERE GUYS
#ANIMEGATE

>Kyoani animating something like that
>Netflix fault

sure thing buddy

No one cared about his twitter rants until ANN made it their mission to bring him to justice last month

Blame Canipa Effect for all of this
>support the anime industry
>but nah, not this racist. Ignore his future projects and fuck him

fuck off kike

Most of Sup Forums is literally underage autists.
You can't blame then for not knowing how the world works.

I suddenly want to buy blu-rays.

Hey digibro!

Oh you hit reveal Sup Forums button. Now whatever you do don't mention that blacks are the same as whites.

>No one knew about his twitter rants
Fixed that for you.
Glad i could help.

This may sound new to you but outside the US/western europe, racism isn't a big deal (or it is even the mainstream)

Someguy stand for himself and for Truth and lost his ability to make a living.

People should get upset and ignoring it make you an asshole.

Not exactly correct, it's just that homogeneous societies naturally regard outsiders with suspicion. They still are force fed the diversity bullshit in school. Go watch any on-the-street interviews and they will spout the same "correct answer" to diversity questions that you hear in the West.

They didn't get him fired. He was not an employee of the company in the first place.

Denying a history wrote by the winners sure is racist. Also don't use Tomoko, faggot.

C'mon, Devilman just came out. I strongly doubt Netflix care.
It could had been late night television and Kyoani still wouldn't animate that. It just not their style, never was.

I bet you feel so smart now

You can and people can hate you for it too

>blacks are the same as whites
nice b8

Just western social justice crusaders. He wasn't fired, he is just a freelancer working for hire, that link in the OP is just the company washing their hands and nothing else, probably because ANN kept sending them emails about him.

haha fuck this guy. cute show but it wasn't even his work, adaptation of something from a female mangaka

It's darkest before the dawn, user.

Perhaps because they dont live with niggers that were slaves of their race and now are killing them in their country.

>this dumbass
see

If you're talking about the Yuta channel, his interviewees are clearly not randomly picked. Watch a random street view cam and look at how random Japanese people look, then look at the weirdos in his videos.

Devilman came out with rape, murder, marshmellow bonfires and it was successfull.
Eat dick.

Picked up!

The victor twisting history to favour themselves? I'm sure that has never happened!

>google Canipa Effect
>think it's some sociological thing
>it's just some pretentious faggot with annoying voice on youtube
Why you made me do this?

Come the fuck on, are you seriously saying that the dude lacks any responsibility for his own actions?
People going under fire for anti-semitic views isn't anything new, if you start talking about this stuff you should be aware of what it can result in, and be ready for consequences.

myanimelist.net/people/46971/Kazuyoshi_Yaginuma

>All these comments

my sides

brb buying 6 gorillion blurays

Yeah, the point is that the consequences of voicing the truth should be positive.

so is he safe?

Hello there thought police, would you kindly fuck off?

yikes

I highly doubt ANN or any concern about Western perceptions had anything to do with this. China and Korea are much bigger markets for anime than the West, and Japan regularly downplays or outright denies their past war crimes against those countries. Why would they suddenly care about this? They were probably already looking for a reason to distance themselves from this guy, he had to have pissed them off behind the scenes.

If you honestly believe this to be truth, then you should be ready to act as a martyr. Never in history has anybody been celebrated for rejecting widely accepted fact without presenting some evidence to contrary.

>Sup Forums says the West doesn't influence anime
>gets a director fired because of SJW liberals
lol. time to buy that CR subscription I guess

>they ruined tv/movies
>they ruined video games
>they censored my music
>now they've come for my anime.
How did we create the most entitled generation who are absolutely hellbent to legislate everything away? Where did it go wrong? Can I even continue living?

hello discord, mind ruining a different thread? there are a lot of franxx threads up

Can't we all just get along?

>are you not allowed to hate jews now?
As long as you're not in canada, scotland, israel or germany you should be fine, legally.
People are 100% free to fire you tho, don't act in a socially unacceptable way if you want to stay a respected member of society.

>Yikes