3x3 thread

3x3 thread
get in here faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youpic.su/pictures/1332705600/34bfd9d8ec6bcea1f9813fb61fcef2b6.jpg
fanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/list-of-worthwhile-anime.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the one on the right of Eva? Some of these pics are too aesthetic for me to even recognize

fate zero

Oh, that makes sense. Now I can see the edges of Saber's dress since I know what to look for.

++ EoE
+ Jin-eou, Space Dandy
+/- Jojo, Kobayashi, HxH, Fate/Zero

cool guy but maid dragon and pedophile kenshin give you an instant 0/9
fooly cooly sucks loser

O shit I'm not late for once

tryhard

2/9
3/9

>letting your feelings for a creator effect your judgement of art
The height of pleb.

2/4
4/4
2/3
7/7 great stuff
5/5
5/6

Hello friends

2/9
5/7
4/9
2/8 anime
5/7 movies
3/4 manga

Nice to see Noragami getting some love

>Garden of Words and 5cm
my man. good taste all around

4/6
4/6
5/7
5/6
4/6

5/5
3/3
4/4
3/3
4/4

Maxx isn't anime.
7/8
7/8
Shinkai is a terrible writer.
7/8

I should make either a manga or LN+Manga one next.
5/6 anime
4/4
5/5, I should watch Kiseijuu soon.
6/6
5/5
5/5
5/5
5/5
4/5

How could anyone prefer Cagliostro to Mamo?

I've only seen Mamo once and I barely remember it. But I bought the DVD so I could watch it again So maybe I'll watch it tonight.

Retard-tier taste.
I see you still kept HxH shitting up your otherwise excellent taste.

I consider it the best part of the Lupin franchise personally. The art direction and characterizations are perfect.

HxH has its deal problems but it's still the best battle shounen by far
and no, FMAB is not battle shounen

Hokuto no Ken and Dragonball are better. HxH is full of terrible lengthy exposition and asspulls. Most of the arcs have really anti-climactic endings (looking at you, Greed Island). The art in the manga looks like chicken-scratch and it's full of walls of text. The 2011 series has hideous art and animation. The OVA series looked good, but the source is irreparably retarded.

This is just embarrassing.
>Noragami
>Konosubreddit
>Kek le Kek
>Gunslinger Girl
What are you doing dude that's the only blemish in there.
>not 1
>not 2
>but 3 Fate/Nonsense
>Hunter X Hunter
You guys are alright.

Feel free to come to Sup Forums tomorrow.

>FMAB is not battle shounen
First off, yes it is.
Secondly, the first series was better anyways.

what is wrong with Fate?

Prisma Illya is the only good thing about Fate.

Whats wrong with konosuba?

It's not serious enough

It's not funny and the animation is atrocious.
No, there are fun anime that aren't cliche filled slideshows with terrible humor, mouth-breather.

4/6
3/3
4/5
3/3
3/4
2/3
9/9

>Just finished my ninth anime, guys

I've completed over 500 anime series

you shouldn't let opinions about your opinions trigger you

3/9
10/11
4/11
2/9
5/9, 5/9
5/8
6/9, 5/8
5/9

Both me, btw.

>It's not serious enough
Just like pretty much half of anime?
>It's not funny and the animation is atrocious.
Personally i thought it was great fun. While i get you might not think it was funny, the animation is hardly even bad. What part is "atrocious"?

>Code Geass
I will NEVER understand how people enjoy that insufferable anime. How the fuck are people rating it on MAL so goddamn high? Who are you people?

I think it's ridiculous and I enjoyed it but I just put it there to fill last spot, I'm watching Tatami Galaxy and the Monogatari series rn so one of those may take the spot

I mean you can like whatever you want, thats not what im saying. Just saying its not my taste. Good taste tho if you like Tatami Galaxy and Monogatari. Youre on the path to success, user.

I know I just literally couldnt think of something I enjoyed enough to put for 9th next to the other eight so just chose it on a whim

Man, this was tougher than I thought.

6/7 didnt like Higurashi that much. What is upper right?

Higurashi's plot was great, but VN is def better. Upper right is Eden of the East.

4/4

3/4

4/4

4/5

3/4

4/5

4/7

3/5

6/6

6/8

4/5

3/3

5/5

11/11

2/3

whats wrong with Noragami?

6/7
7.5/9
7/9 Anime
6/6
7/8
7/7
5/5
7/8
8/9
Too lazy to rate yours user but in general it's ok

Haven't posted mine in a while so here goes

Is bottom middle shin sekai yori?

Rewatching it, and I notice all the terrible writing and contrived moments, but I still enjoy it and am enthralled by it for some reason. It keeps me hooked despite knowing how it ends, how much bullshit occurs later on, and how boring the China mini-arc is.

newbie here, usually just check Sup Forums for dragon ball threads
as you can see i'm into mainstream shit, pls educate me on better anime i would like based on my current choices
or not, idk

>spoon feed me good animes Sup Forums
Based retard hermano

thanks

How can anyone possibly like KLK?

4/5 wasn't huge on dandy
4/4 but pretension the 3x3
2/3
5/5
6/6 generic
5/6 series
6/6 suprised there's no (Gun/Die)buster or something
3/3
4/5 3/3
is this a joke?
pretentious and generic
3/5
3/5, really Boku Inai's ending didn't scare you off?

I got some good anime
>Kaiji
Anime about gambling. Starts slow, but gets going fast. Has a second season, but it adapts one of the more long-winded arcs. After that, you'll have to read the manga for the next 3 arcs
>Death Note
Psychological thriller. Pretty normal-core, but it's worth a watch if you haven't seen it yet
>Code Geass
Literal trash that is some of the most enjoyable stuff I've ever seen.
>Assassination Classroom
Literal trash with heart
>Fullmetal Alchemist (2003)
Gets real edgy near the end, good animation
>Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Babby's first anime of the modern age.
>Ranma 1/2
Fun comedy classic.
>Berserk
Fun classic
That's all I can think of right now.

>Fun classic
Really? I found most episodes kind of boring and the action not that impressive.

Did you watch 2016/17 or did you watch the original?

The fact that berserk is not in one of these is trash. Do you guys even like Berserk?

What do the numbers (x/x) mean?

Liked/Watched

Both gunslinger girl and shigurui need to go

Do you think Re:Zero will get a second season? Seems the hype died down quickly

You guys must be children to not like Berserk.

It better get a second season. Literally anime of the decade, although KonoSuba is pretty close

Doesnt look like it at all

Well I just dont know then

I know you guys have shit taste in Anime.

You guys are all faggots.

beyond the level of Sup Forums

I hope these will help;

youpic.su/pictures/1332705600/34bfd9d8ec6bcea1f9813fb61fcef2b6.jpg

fanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/list-of-worthwhile-anime.jpg

Your taste isnt half bad either, so don't worry about much.

Don't just post your own 3x3, give others ratings too, otherwise you're not contributing at all.

It's better this way. When he decides to actually shitpost he brings in his lackeys to back him up.

Who the fuck are you

Contributing to what? this is the worst board I have ever been on.

A fellow faggot, Please tell me why Berserk, Gantz, and Junji itos manga are not on these lists? is it because you guys are children?

Then why the fuck are you here? Is anyone forcing you to post?

Sounds like you need a pick-me-up.
You might (keyword being might) be a legal adult but you're mentally a child.

3/7
1/2
3/3
1/2
3/3
0/0
3/3
5/8
3/3
5/7
3/6

Sounds like you guys fear adult themes, like this is a form of escapism for you instead of enjoying real art. Once you guys go out in the real world, you will not like the crap you watch/read.

So what is that anime?

Be honest, how many anime have you seen?

Again, what in the fuck are you talking about? Why does not liking/reading your favorite shit equate to being children? You have to be 18 to post here. Take your insecurities elsewhere.

Where can I find the Geidai Animation stuff? Nyaa and BakaBT don't seem to have them.

Youtube is probably your best bet

>...instead of enjoying real art
Do you realise how retarded you look? Embarrassing.

>adult themes
i just glossed over this conversation to forgive me if i am mistaken, but are you seriously implying that berserk is mature?

Naruto all of it, Bleach all of it, Tried watching clannad Boring as hell, Tried watching Tokyo ghould boring as hell, Parasyte the Maxim, berserk, Gantz, Future diary, Spice and wolf, One piece, Rynn daughters of mnemosyne, Higurashi, Shiki, Chowbits, Deadman wonderland, Steins:Gate, Code geass, Elfen lied, Attack on titan, animatrix, Spirited away, Yu-Gi-Oh, Death Note, Ergo Proxy, Paranoia agent, Fullmeatal alchemist (both), and serial experiments lain

What is mature to you? Themes about love and sex or is it deeper than that More existential?

If that is all then you have absolutely no authority saying anyone else has shit taste. Lurk more.

Berserk is about struggle, Painful love, And mind altering powers, It is a story that makes gods in a logical and sensible way. In the terms and conditions that Anime make. Guts is a relateable and real character that is essentially an Ubermensch.

Watch what in the same vein as those Anime? I truly do not enjoy random clicking.

genuinely concerned about how Dragonball stuck onto your 3x3 when it hasn't been relevant for years.

I expected a number, but you can seriously list everything in one post. Let me make this VERY clear, friend. You know absolutely nothing about animation, and, considering the way you type, you know nothing about any real art. Let me give you some real advice. Don't pretend to be mature. Real adults don't have to prove how cool they are. Let things happen naturally, you'll know when you truly cross the knowledge barrier.

My unbelievably ahe gap skewed shit taste

Not too bad
A gentleman and a scholar
I respect your choices
Eclectic but not bad in the least