Is there a more stupid trope in chinese cartoons then the whole "indirect/second hand kiss"?

Is there a more stupid trope in chinese cartoons then the whole "indirect/second hand kiss"?

No, it's cute.

The fact that kisses are even a big deal in anime is stupid because kissing was introduced by foreigners.

came here to post this. It's cute.

Ridiculous?
Yes

Kind of silly?
Totally

Sweet and a show of innocence?
Yep.

I don't read manga for its realism.

I think the whole main boy having a phobia of girls is the stupidest thing ever. Even for a complete loser is unrealistic and unrelatable .

Indirect kiss is borderline stalkerish.

>can't share soda with my bro's anymore because I think it would make me seem gay

Thanks, anime

well, some people simply arent interested in relationships. whys that so hard to believe?

I'm talking about anime. You know what I mean. This isn't /r9k/.
>boy likes girl
>girl shows obvious interest in boy
>i-it must be a misunderstanding!
>i-its not like that I swear!
I shouldn't need to explain this.

but, like all anime, its inspired by real life. some people actually are dense, user. in fact, most of us are. these situations are way more common than you want to believe. not saying they arent annoying every now and then.

>Look up 間接キス
>About 1,910,000 results (0.46 seconds)
>Pretty much none of the first page results are about anime
>Look up indirect kiss
>About 463,000 results (0.54 seconds)
>Pretty much just anime and some anime rip off cartoon
Japanese truly have the best sense of eros.

No, there's the trip-and-fall-on-girl trope and the glug-glug-glug-pshaaaaaaaa!! trope

You're telling me sharing a soda with a cute girl when you were little didn't make your heart go doki doki user?

or could it be that you've never done it?

I'm not talking about beta or dense MC's thats perfectly understandable.

Let me give you an example from a currently airing show.
>Beatless
>its the future
>mc gets basically a robot slave
>every basic interaction cuts to mc's heart beating and breathing heavily
>robot girl breathes in his direction
>i-its not like that I swear!
>what ever you say master

>gears up to go into a life or death combat zone to save his friend
>robot stands close to him
>show spends minutes showing him getting flustered about being close to her
>mc for some reason doesn't mind being shot at

I get it, his robot is cute and he gets nervous about that for some reason. But why bring it up ever other minute in the show? Instead of building on his character or focusing on the scene they drag that trope over and over again.
Its not just that dumb show either. Its most shows with male MCs are that way to some degree.

>sharing soda
That's unhygienic and disgusting. I don't want some little shit's backwash and saliva being mixed in with my drink.

tfw i got an indirect blow job.

the more they shove it into your face the more obvious the inevitable development becomes later on. besides, hes not always flustered. see the very same episode youre referring to (~18:30). in fact, i just looked at the episode again and he behave like a completely normal person for most of it. at 16 minutes he has an argument with her. the only time hes flustered in that episode is when she points out how he stares at the office workers ass while being invisible. i mean, i get what you mean but that was a pretty poor example.

>I don't want some little shit's backwash and saliva
So you don't ever kiss?

Where do you think we are?

It's called pop you uncultured swine.

It's called cola.

as a germophobe, I can relate

>calling other people uncultured swine
>when you literally live in pigland

Spot the trump voter.

>retards call all soft drinks "coke"
That's not even something where a brand name can be used to represent a product type like Kleenex or Band-Aid.

subhuman pop scum

>like all anime, its inspired by real life.

No it's inspired by older anime which is inspired by older anime which maybe back in the 1960s was based off real life. Generations of distilled autism have gone into this kind of shit.

I don't follow

Japs call all soft drinks juusu

yea, pretty sure that modern romance anime with a heavy focus on smartphones and texting were heavily inspired by character interaction depicted in anime from the 60s-00s. not research or first hand experience.

>what is cultural exchange

I can't even lick the cum out of my bro's onahole anymore without feeling like I basically sucked his dick.

I don't think they didn't understand the concept, it was just too lewd for them.

OH MY GODDD I've only shared drinks with my sisters !!!!!!!!!

I guess you have to marry them now.

Incest is wrong, user

The only first hand experience that goes into the shows is spazzing out when a girl gets within smelling distance since it's all written by hopeless autists for hopeless autists.

>muh muh keit-ai
go find a way fag

The only autist here is (You).

I didn't know!;I'm doomed. They are both way tougher than me. They'll kick my ass everyday.

I have committed a grave sin, and so to preserve my family's honor I must seppuku.

wait, you are confused at why kissing, something culturally significant in Japan, are a big deal. because they adopted the values?