Brainletto Ebaagarden

>Violet's mechanical arms are a technological marvel
>They somehow still use 19th century weaponry
>Trains, trolleys and cars look mid-20th century

>Drossel right next to enemy alliance
>They're somehow fine while Enciel, capital of a country much deeper into the south, was practically destroyed as seen in episode 1

>Violet is famous enough to write for princesses now
>But she still gets run of the mill jobs like copying books

>It takes 1 day to travel from Enciel to Leiden in normal circumstances
>Yet it also takes a day (or at the very least half a day) to travel from Leiden to Kazalli

>Their language is pretty much just English with a made up alphabet

>Yakisoba, itadakimasu, honorifics, bowing

Brainless Everworldbuilding

I'm sorry you can't get past the pleb filter

See I'm sorry you're stuck with entry level pleb magnet series

Timeskip Evergarden, because the entire series is a timeskip. She went from not knowing anything about writing to suddenly being a genius.

Toilet Evergarden, because that's where a copy of this show belongs.

Ricklet Mortygarden, because the fans of this show are on the same level of pseudo-intellectual self-fellatio as Rick and Morty fans. Next thing you know, you'll be screaming and crying at an anime store because they ran out of Violet dolls.

Violet Evergarbage, because that's the quality of this show as of a couple episodes ago.

Violent Olivegarden

That's obviously the anime where Violet goes to Olive Garden, gets her breadsticks overcooked, and then shoots up the place. It takes place in North Carolina, by the way. What a stupid cunt.

>Violet Evergarden
>Pleb Filter
Choose one faggot because every normalfag such as yourself is watching it.

More like instagram filter. It's like my glasses fogged up permanently.
>B-but it's what the directors want! It's muh artstyle
Doesn't mean it can't be shit. The production value is fantastic, but it's completely ruined by that mist.

Juuni Taisen has excellent visuals without the fog, that's what makes it the best anime ever not for cunts, at least better than Violet Evergarden. Violet wouldn't be a cunt if she at least reduced fog filter because fog filter is for cunts, cunt.

You got it the other way around.

More like intellgence filter, VEG crosses so many red lines in it's blunder of an opening few episodes, telling anyone who respect themselves and their brains to drop it, as they have leaving only the idiots who get mesmerized by "pretty colors"

Violet Evergarden is doing very good in Netflix even without American release

Exactly this. And I hate fog filter, it's for shit eating cunts.

You don't know that, they don't release stats.

Anyone else just find it boring?

Quick rundown on this girl and her plight?

She wants to know about love while sucking ass at it.

Don't forget
>Tensions are bad between two nations and the threat of war is imminent unless something is done to help unite the two sides.
>A marriage could work. A long and public campaign of love letters is crucial to preventing war.
>Let's send literally our least experienced employee that often takes customers' words too literally to handle this delicate situation

There was a timeskip and apparently she was quite famous and experienced at that point. Which they gave us more info other than a short insert of Hodgins telling us that, but I guess it makes sense.

>there was a timeskip
No there wasn't.

>Which they gave us more info other than a short insert of Hodgins telling us that
?

>but I guess it makes sense.
Kyoanus fags, everyone.

Are you being retarded on purpose? I also don't like the show but at least I'm not a speedwatcher.

>>Yakisoba, itadakimasu, honorifics, bowing

C U L T U R A L A P P R O P R I A T I O N

A few months pass.

Her letters leading up to this are only good when she manages to know her client/friend fairly intimately. If she was making progress with other clients it should have been an explicit part of the character development.

They jump from CH pretty much struggling to brokering a political marriage. The show pretty much established that supply of Dolls is surging to meet demand, so it doesn't feel natural for someone who is literally a doll to get the assignment.

I'll ride it out, but I'm not expecting much of it anymore.

>Her letters leading up to this are only good when she manages to know her client/friend fairly intimately. If she was making progress with other clients it should have been an explicit part of the character development.
Except that isn't the case, she hasn't progressed in any sense, she doesn't learn anything new aside from the literal meaning of X or Y word and what they entail. What she does is project her own internal conflicts, experiences and feelings into her clients, she does know emotions and she has expressed some herself. What I'm saying is that there's nothing new this unseen timeskip would've shown us that we don't already know, she's blunt yet empathetic in her own way as long as she can project herself into her clients' conflicts. Her character is atrocious but showing more of her writing letters wouldn't help one bit. I already gave up on Violet as a character, the fact that she now knows how to proficiently write letters from a technical standpoint already is better for all of us who want to see more interesting characters, Leon was somewhat of a miss but episode 5 was great, I'm hoping to see more of that.

>this triggers the nu-user

if they had good characters, they could make everything else in the show work. but the characters are literally... i don't even. they're literally not human

The sharp lineart in this anime makes me believe none of the other Kyoani shows were made in native 1080p, it's so fine and sharp like in that Aria ripoff anime that aired last year(?). The "proof" that Kyoani shows are made in native 1080p is some screenshot of their workstations using AE in a 1080p composition but that doesn't really shed light in the quality of the raw drawings.

Actually, I'd say if you are still watching it after 2nd episode, you are the one who hasn't passed pleb filter.

It's not for everyone, but it's great for me.

ITT: trump era migrants getting angry at being called plebs