Index

Has there ever been a character with as much marketing potential as Frenda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EDU1hfpIUuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vRp9dMuEuzo
youtube.com/watch?v=7xniSZXpDWM&t=158s
youtube.com/watch?v=E_E9FWYtFzU
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Unexplored_Summon_Blood_Sign:Volume8_Chapter1#Part_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to iron my cloths on her chest

Shut the fuck up, I hate you so much. You think you're so perfect and so right when the truth is you're wrong about everything. I tried giving you another chance and you're the same bitchy retard you were a few hours ago.

She was literally too cute for the Raildex world to continue living. Everyone is just fighting over the title of 2nd cutest.

This is a Index thread take your railgun shit elsewhere.

I’d rather post in a Railgun thread anyway if anybody wants to make it. I just caught up.

I just did. Enjoy your headcrab safe space.

Purple

Have fun babysitting mobile poster.

My copy of VO arrived today and I just finished skimming through the Kamachi interview from the Subete booklet.
I'll probably translate at least some of it later, but here's some highlights I saw:
>Acqua's spot could have gone to Fiamma.
>The teams were originally meant to have 3 members, but they were cut down to 2.
>That meant Stiyl was cut from the Necessarius team.
>Othinus was originally supposed to be playable, but she was cut because they weren't sure when the game was supposed to be in the timeline. Then they added her back in as an NPC anyway.
>Other suggested-but-eventually-rejected playable characters were the Sisters, LO, Thor, Kakine, and Mugino.
>Kamachi is writing some stories that may never see the light of day and he gave two examples:
>1. A Himegami story where she meets a vampire who can still do stuff after being turned to ashes. They could then team up and she could use the ashes for power ups like creating ash wings to fly.
>2. The story of young Touma being stabbed. It turns out it was actually Hino Jinsaku who stabbed him and Touya ends up fighting Hino.
>He initially planned to tell Aleister's backstory in an SS3, but he was afraid a book set in the past with a major enemy as the MC would be poorly received, so he had Mina show Touma the story in a summarized form instead.
>It was the success of Lilina as a support AI that led him to write Mina the way he did.
>He admits he came up with the heat wave idea solely because he wanted an excuse to put the characters in swimsuits during the winter.

>Stiyl was cut from the Necessarius team.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH KANZAKI HELP MEEEEEEEEEE

Touma
youtube.com/watch?v=EDU1hfpIUuQ

Biribiri (with bounce)
youtube.com/watch?v=vRp9dMuEuzo

Accelerator
youtube.com/watch?v=7xniSZXpDWM&t=158s

Kuroko (with bounce)
youtube.com/watch?v=E_E9FWYtFzU

Cucked by both Tsuchi and Touma.

Oh. Some of this is clearly sarcastic, whether or not it was on the table. I don't even think he is that invested in the Hime story. I bet that Astral Booty artist didn't get the joke.

>Kakine, Mugino, and Stiyl all failed
The absolute state of team JOB.
>A Himegami story where she meets a vampire who can still do stuff after being turned to ashes. They could then team up and she could use the ashes for power ups like creating ash wings to fly.
That actually sounds fun. A magic spinoff is long overdue.

>He admits he came up with the heat wave idea solely because he wanted an excuse to put the characters in swimsuits during the winter.
Fucking Kamachi you mad man

He really did seem to be in a swimsuit mood for a while.

>2. The story of young Touma being stabbed. It turns out it was actually Hino Jinsaku who stabbed him and Touya ends up fighting Hino.

GODDAMN IT QUIT HOLDING OFF THE TOUMA BACKSTORY

Good. It's fine being honest and doing what you want.

>The story of young Touma being stabbed
Couldn't he incorporate that regardless in his Past vol?

>for a while
That one loli in Blood Sign wears a swimsuit 24/7 for no reason

>The story of young Touma being stabbed. It turns out it was actually Hino Jinsaku who stabbed him and Touya ends up fighting Hino.
>May never see the light of day
COME THE FUCK ON KAMACHI

Seduction is a perfectly valid reason, but she got the symbols all wrong.

Misaki a pile of shit

Mikoto.

>A Himegami story where she meets a vampire who can still do stuff after being turned to ashes. They could then team up and she could use the ashes for power ups like creating ash wings to fly.
>The story of young Touma being stabbed. It turns out it was actually Hino Jinsaku who stabbed him and Touya ends up fighting Hino.
Right, lads. What do we need to do to make these happen?

They could put the cut characters as DLC

>boo hoo muh MC got shanked
literally the least interesting sidestory he could possibly release

> not wanting to see Touma's awesome dad kicking ass

Fuck off shitposter.

Implying a father trying to protect his gravelly wounded son from a deranged psychopath would be boring.
That's what we here in the business call shit taste.

more gets

I was always thought of Academy City as being a place where kids who were as good as orphans were sent. Dregs and unwanted kids belonged there. I thought Touya's explanation of the stabbing gave a good hypothetical on how a child could still end up in AC even if their parents actually gave a shit about them.
Plus, it doesn't really effect anything beyond that, since Touma doesn't remember it.
You are right though, there is no reason to return to it. Its in the past and Jinsaku is a who character.

Touma could be getting back his memories in a future novel though

I just want to know what kind of kid the God of Pestilence was. Touya fighting for his kid is just a bonus.

Since we got 5.1 out of nowhere are there any chances of getting Gunha suddenly?

I think it was mentioned somewhere that AC refuses to give more funding to their orphanages because they already have too many people dropping their babies off at the gate and they don’t want to encourage more of that.

I assume this is how Japan solved the crisis of “No one will have babies because they’re too much work.”

I want to carry her warm little body in my arms.

Is it time?

Gunha makes sense for that.

Kongo clique later on too, but they are probably low priority.

>Other suggested-but-eventually-rejected playable characters were [...] Kakine

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Unexplored_Summon_Blood_Sign:Volume8_Chapter1#Part_4

He'd be semi-decent marketing for 3rd season, but is not good for merchandise at the moment, nor book sales.
Those wings could sell figurines though. But the anime will promote that.
That is how it will be.

>Kyousuke sends cereal for a gift

I can't stand the sight of this faggot character these days. I hope they spend all the merchandising and shilling on characters like New Light instead.

Don't think I got an answer last night so reposting it. Does anyone know what's happening here?

>After crouching down on the wharf and giving a glass pellet to a small sea anemone while pushing on the bottom of Kyousuke’s Repliglass Blood-Sign, the double blonde braid girl turned around. The Blood-Sign had apparently won the fight over the “bait”.

I'm having trouble picturing it.

He's not really. New Light is way bigger than him and Lessar especially.

Good too. He's literally a one off in S3 and is annoying.

Fuck me.

Can't wait for Project Shitdex to get shafted in favor of making Danmachi S2 and its movie look better.

Toaru Majutsu no Radio Show is out:

Danmachi makes Index look good.

larger resolution when?

Not how things work but okay.

>OL
Both of them are under 20

It's funny that they really are.

>Get Ready is essentially Touma's theme song
Okay.

Wait, Kuroko sees LO and doesn't notice the resemblance to her Onee-sama?

And unsurprisingly, the game materials romanize Lessar's name as Lesser.

I hate it when Kamachi intentionally makes them this stupid. Like Uiharu not noticing the resemblance while she's screaming her damn name at her. Or even Mikoto. Like, the fuck.

Really? Did we dodge a bullet of her being annoying as fuck?

>Game requires you to read a book to fully understand the history
Shit would never fly on the west

Is Academy City Detroit but in japan mainland?

>we could have had Thor, Fiamma, and Othinus

And nothing of value was lost.

I wonder what NT18 would be like if he did a crowley ss3. What could they even add to his story?

I don't knoq what is worse. Your comment, or that you brought that shitty oni in this pure thread.

It better to be stupid in the cases which not connecting Mikoto and Last Order together. Unless you wanted to find then die in some alleyway because the two of then get to close to the Dark Side of AC. Crowley may of done something so they don't understand it but that only if Uiharu is not possess by Coronzon because I am pretty should that Coronzon would not want to be known by Crowley too soon. Misaki could of also did something to Kuroko and Uiharu so they would not be about to connect the dotes because she trying to protect the clones in her own way

>muh meme powerlusting trap
>fiamma of the job
>canon cum guzzler
I'll give you a third option: your shit taste.

I'll bring her in too since it bothers you.

There still a part of Crowley story that is missing like the stuff which the Frog-Faced Doctor. If Kamachi is following the real life Crowley stuff. There the stuff which his second wife and his 3 other children even if one also die as a baby again. His fourth child and fifth child also didn't die until they were older. His fourth child still being alive by the time the first book of Index was made.

So there still some big past missing about Crowley's past. Like even the making of AC and the first 7 Kiharas. The making of AC we may find out in the first 7 Kiharas history.

Most likely we will get the next big part of Crowley history which Lola and Coronzon backstory.

The threads of this series just shows how full of NTRfags Sup Forums really is.

And at what point did he lose track of Lola. Coronzon got her when she was pretty young it appears.

I'm enjoying the show and just reading them for entertainment.

The other children are unimportant, some of them are just living normal lives.

>the chad world rejector

You summarized the stories of Touma, Kuroko, and Kanzaki, what about the others? I heard something bad happens to Saten and Uiharu.

In this series where 3 of his children where mess over. His other 3 children live normal life highly unlikely.

Most likely sometime after Crowley and his first wife divorce.

I want to like the fox but she has nothing going on. Claire has cool plant stuff and Ellen earned my respect by trying to fist fight Touma after all the shit he did in NT17. Maybe Kamachi expect Tits to carry her, Maya should have gotten her spot in the main three.

Why are all the girls in this series so ugly?

STICC
If Kanzaki is supposed to be the plump and curvy one then god help the flat girls

Korea plz.

The Thinking Man's Kumokawa

Disregard Haimura. Embrace Chuuya.
She's still slender. I'm not sure if she is ever described as plump other than in the chest.

I recall a few times where's described as having a big plump ass

I'll take an excerpt if its not too much trouble. I'm on OT16, which I HEARD has a scene where Tsuchi lowkey suggests that kanzaki should give Touma some paizuri.
Unless I feel for a meme.

Can Misaka beat Saints?

Brunhild would've squished her like a bug if the fight had been serious

>“You fool!! You’re the sexy onee-san type!! How could I put a cute and frilly one piece like that on your plump body that’s large in all the right places!? That kind of thing is only seen when you make a hot housewife wear buruma in a punishment ga—bghah!?”
Norse Mythology SS

>Has there ever been a character with as much marketing potential as Frenda?
pika-choose the scope of your battles more carefully next time, pika pika.

Where is that image from?

>people thinking Frenda has any marketing potential
You're about as much of a joke as retards who think Kakine and his one off joke loss has any sort of potential.

Ain't even the best blonde.

One day you'll look back and realize how naive this post was once you get introduced to the group of people known as fujoshi.

Pic unrelated.

Accelerator can solo that without the turd.