How can you be three halfs of something?

How can you be three halfs of something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xue0WMOYTAg
youtube.com/watch?v=O9qj6Uf1IUs
youtube.com/watch?v=V33nEhaoHGw
youtube.com/watch?v=1tx74U7-tAw
youtube.com/watch?v=ze5W8cDHcsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

with bad writing, anything is possible

Kubo didn't care. The ending was rushed as fuck. I love bleach.

Stop bullying kubo

Is Ichigo half Hollow and Shinigami with a small amount of Quincy or is he half Shinigami and Quincy with a small amount of Hollow?

he's a faggot retard, and gay too

I recognize bleach and all its faults but I will always love it.

Never found Rangiku hot for some reason but my top five Bleach girls are: Unohana, Ise, Yoruichi, Bambietta, and Soifon.

By being Ichigo. Why do you think he's so strong?

I miss Aizen, he did it all for chair.

Because he's number one, shining bright for everyone while he lives out his fantasy.

Simple really, its 50% + 50% + 50%..wait a minute...
Damnit Kubo

Ichigo is without a doubt Manbear Pig

He's not. Ichigo is barely human as is.

4 actually and because the halfs mean the half of the race not the 100% itself.
half human, half hollow, half quincy, half shinigami
He's half of each but the % of each is 25% so it makes sense
GG brainlets.

He's half human and half shinigami.

His human side has quincy powers and his shinigami side is powered by a hollow.

All shinigamis technically use a hollow shell for their swords but Ichigos is a special case since his hollow wasn't just a shell but an actual hollow.

DELETE THIS

I miss being Kubo'd every week for most of the drawn-out last arc

we need to return to simpler times

I remember when that one female quincy fucked that boy and Sup Forums was estatic.

Manbearpig.

Learn your science, jackass.

Ask Cell or an American, lol

thats not rangiku

You think maybe Ichigo is also part Digimon?

God I wish I was here when that happened, I probably would've liked the arc more if I could shit on it with Sup Forums

Part shinigami
Part Hollow
Pa..fuck it, >> Quincy
>> Fullbringer
>> Human
>> Vizard
>> Arrancar
>> Main character
>> Side char, remember the awesome fight of his with poison dude..wait we didnt see it.

Yeah i can see him being part digimon, hell the only thing he doesn't have d.n.a of is bounts. And thats only because they are filler, and more importantly when you consider Troll-Kubo that the series was canceled.

His mom got infected by a Hollow which was subsequently sealed by his dad's Shinigami powers, the absurd mixture then being distilled into his birth. So if the Quincy and Shinigami parts both acted to counter-balance the Hollow, then logically he's half-Hollow, and then a quarter each Shinigami and Quincy.

One-fourth Shinigami (from father), one-fourth Quincy (from mother), two-fourths Hollow

This is assuming Ichigo has 2 souls inside of him: his own soul and White.

Does that mean the Hollow was one of his parents, and his parents are actually his grandparents?

Basically aizen impregnated ichigo with a hollow.

By being a speed reader. Ichigo's mother was a Quincy-hollow hybrid thanks to being infected with White. His father was a Shinigami-human hybrid thanks to Urahara's Gigai. That makes Ichigo's soul one quarter of each part. When it comes to his powers they are 50% Quincy and 50% Shinigami-Hollow. His Shinigami and Hollow powers are one and the same. It's not that complicated.

It's Kubo, he doesn't need to explain shit

Ichigo has two souls so it works

Reminder that kubo just copied yuyu hakusho. Remember, YYH even ended with an recap of the offscreen final fight

>hyped for hundreds of chapters
>she never fought
>Shutara and Tenjirou didn't either
Squad Zero was a mistake.

Why should I care? You're copying someone else's post right this very moment. Literally no one cares. So why do you?

>barely saw Kenpachi's bankai
>didn't see Ichigo's apart from his faggy transformation
>barely saw Renji's or Rukia's
>didn't see Byakuya's new bankai
>Yachiru got killed off screen
Kubo just stopped trying in that last arc

That anime filler where the sword personifications materialized was unironically the best post Hueco Mundo arc. Damn shame

Genetics arent as cut and dry as all that.
Like saiyans it doesnt matter that you are half and half of something, they are the accumulations of all parts into a whole.
Not to say I know genetics, i dont, but tp say hal and half of something is just to say where the parents come from not really the sum of the whole.

remember when Bleach was good?

;_;

>tossing the phone like that
Ichigo used to be so cool, when'd he turn into such a whiny fag?

>>Yachiru got killed off screen
What? We saw Zaraki kill her, didn't we? Though that whole fight was kind of fucking... weird.

Nah, not Unohana, Kenpachi's vice captain Yachiru
She just goes off screen to be healed and then never appears again, even after the time skip
And don't get me started on how fucking retarded and nonsensical the Unohana-Kenpachi fight was

Kubo stopped trying after SS. Literally the moment Grimmjow showed up Bleach started to turn to shit.

Was this ever explained?

Speed reader detected. Yachiru appeared again in the fight against Gerard. She never died. She is his Zanpakto spirit.

Your a fucking moran!

Though to be fair, him beating the shit out of Ichigo was fucking /glorious/ in the anime.

I remember her appearing again, but I thought it was an apparition, not actually her
>She never died. She is his Zanpakto spirit.
Is that canon? Cause it's hard to believe that Kenpachi's zanpakto spirit can have a shikai of its own

Yes it's canon, it was just horribly explained. Just like Toshiro's second bankai form is turning into an adult.

>Barely any explanation
>Wanky as fuck system with holes everywhere
>It is because it is lulz

For all purpose and intent it could be his sword taking on her form

>Yes it's canon, it was just horribly explained.
Sounds like Kubo alright
Was it ever explained properly? Maybe in the novels or something? Cause holy shit that sounds dumb as fuck
>Just like Toshiro's second bankai form is turning into an adult.
This too, was it ever explained?

Was rummaging through some bleach bootlegs. Man this ending takes me back:
youtube.com/watch?v=xue0WMOYTAg
this ones good too
youtube.com/watch?v=O9qj6Uf1IUs
and this ones trippy
youtube.com/watch?v=V33nEhaoHGw

It makes sense if you reread every fight Kenpachi had in the series.

Ask the 2/3 god

Nigga you joke. Kubo shit is so fucking vague you can fit pretty much anything in there

I remember when you niggers swore that Kenpachi's sword power was "he can make his power level equal / higher than the opponents. No really guise look at all dese evidents and screenshot xddd" because some faggot wrote it so in his fanfiction novel

Plus, they showed the flashback again before she "disappeared".

Hold the fuck up. Yachiru WAS Kenpachis sword tho, right? I mean, that was it's name for sure. But I assumed that meant that loli Yachiru went away once Kebpachi realised this and unleashed his Bankai. I'm just headcanoning here, but maybe Urahara or someone sealed his swords persona away in one of those body doll things like what Ichigo trained with, since Zarakis bankai was so damn powerful, they were worried it would destroy him, or worse, everyone else. Or hell, maybe his sword was just so damn powerful that everyone else could see it's manifestation.

Another one of those "powers were sealed bcuz too stronk" moments? Like, wasn't he some kind of reincarnated diety prodigy or some shit?

All I wanna know is what ever happened to my boi Kon?

Sorry. I don't speak ebonics.

Kubo literally makes shit up as he goes. Here is the average Kubo way

>New arc
>Made ten gorrillion characters
>Hype those faggots up by making them stomp the main characters to the fucking ground. Either that or let some higher ups say vague ass shit that implies these niggas power is over the top
>See which one's design fan like the most
>Focus on them, make the rest fodder. Preferably by defeating offscreen
>Start pulling shit out of your ass or back pedal hard so that the main casts can defeat them

What are the chances of another season?

No because we had to waste time on Hisagi over any other VC

Kubo think it is cool to mix it up to make the MC looks cool.

There are four a year, every years. That's how seasons work, moron.

He didn't though. In the volume sketches he showed Kon being kidnapped by Squad 12 scientists and when he finally reunites with Ichigo is when he's in Mayuri's lab.

God what a fucking jobber
I still have no idea why Kubo wanked over him more than any of the other slightly more interesting characters

That's so retarded.

>See which one's design fan like the most
>Focus on them, make the rest fodder. Preferably by defeating offscreen
This has been proven wrong thousands of times and became obvious during the TYBW arc. He made fan favorites like Byakuya and Grimmjow, and yet he managed to turn Mayuri the monster into the arc's hero despite his lack of popularity in Japan. That and he brought back Arrancar no one gave a shit about instead of someone like Ulquiorra or Starrk. And let's not talk about the endgame pairings.
I mean, it's fine critcizing him, and I'm still very upset about the ending. But one thing you can't deny is that he always tried to do whatever the fuck he wanted. Most of that "whatever" was very dubious, but it was what he wanted to do.

* he made fan favorites like Byakuya and Grimmjow irrelevant

if the series had followed with another arc it would have been revealed that he was also 1/10 from an ancient spirit divine race or something. Just to excuse another power-up with a special training of 2 hours to unlock the secret technique.

Apologize now

>I still have no idea why Kubo wanked over him more than any of the other slightly more interesting characters
He was popular. That's it. Kubo even admits in 13 Blades that he hates drawing him and couldn't think of anything to do but bully him.

I still have no idea what he was thinking bringing back the most random arrancar he could find, and then proceeding to have them do nothing except make Mayuri look like more a piece of shit than he already was

>He made fan favorites like Byakuya and Grimmjow irrelevant
But that's wrong. He back-pedaled on killing Byakuya off than had him off-screen 6 quincy while Grimmjow landed the finishing blows on 2 including Askin.

In this picture it may seem like he actually might have some personality. Incredible.

>I still have no idea what he was thinking bringing back the most random arrancar he could find

Because off-screen fights and one page long finishing blows are really cool to watch. Fans of those characters wanted full length fights, not that stuff. I'm glad I've never been a Grimmjow fan. I would've been livid otherwise.

Do you miss Bleach?

So that's why he was being jobbing harder than other Bleach characters, cause his author actively hated him
That's fucking hilarious
Huh, I can't remember the silhouettes being that defined
But still, they were such a boring choice for arrancar to bring back, any other of the espada would've sufficed

Honestly I do, but I'm glad it ended before Kubo could shit it up worse than he already did

Yes. Yes I do. Very much so.

Half Angel
Half Demon
Half Human
Full Gary Stu

>Shinigami
>Hollow
>Quincy

BRAVO KUBO

great taste

The Heart

To this day I still believe that Soi Fon has the best body among the Bleach girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=1tx74U7-tAw
youtube.com/watch?v=ze5W8cDHcsQ

You would be correct

Problem is that he had promised the bodies would have mattered to the story, and yet in the end they were just Mayuri's goons for him to throw against his opponent. The Giselle fight was pretty fun though.

>cause his author actively hated him
It might be a little spite too. I can't find the interview anymore but I remember reading somewhere that if given the choice Kubo would rather emphasize and focus on getting less popular characters on the same level as the popular ones as opposed to continuing to focus on whoever's hottest with the fans.

Speaking of Yachiru, was it explained where that power of having 2 other creatures beside her comes from?
Shes Kenpachis Shikai spirit but it also seems that she also had a zanpakuto shikai power for herself.
Also, i dont really remember but was it explained how she was able to interact with people considering shes just a zanpakuto spirit?

Can japanese ambulances not fit more than one person? I thought that was an american problem.

>Problem is that he had promised the bodies would have mattered to the story
He said a lot of things would have mattered to the story.