Dragon Ball Super

We all know she wanted Trunks' Dick.

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=41318
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does FTrunks have a sword? Cell Arc Gohan snapped his previous one.

and Gohan's

He's not short enough

jeez her eyes are super imposing in this shot

lookin like a powerpuff girl

Kid Gohan's

Who didn’t? Even his mom flirted with him.

Reminder [Dragon Ball] Super 17 could DESTROY Future Trunks, Piccolo, Gohan, Freeza, Cell and Buu.

Worthless since he killed himself

And Goku's

18 is easily the second biggest whore in dragonball

I need to rape Kale.

After Bulma, I count at least 5 of the main cast who've seen her semi/fully nude
>goku
>krillin
>yamcha
>roshi
>vegeta

no
she says that to adult gohan

Well, no surprise there. First time she was hold by a chad.

Anyone have that meme magic webm of Gohan blanco and current super?

thanks

Oh dear god the amount of outright lies spewed by Dragon Ball Super apologists in order to defend DBS
kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=41318
This is the current fanbase that still religiously defends this series.

Is the left version the TV aired and the right the blu ray?

No seriously what is it with western fans and clinging onto whatever shit a franchise churns out. The same goes for Sonic, and not surprisingly enough the Dragon Ball and Sonic fanbase correlate a lot. I remember being on the internet when Sonic 06 came out, everyone agrees it's shit nowadays but back then, there were people defending Sonic 06 because Sonic was their hero, it was their childhood, Sonic 06 still somehow made them happy no matter how shit it was because it was Sonic, and they got so violently defensive about Sonic. Looking at Dragon Ball Super is giving me serious deja vu because it's exactly the same as what happened with Sonic 06. People will still eat it up, people will still ignore its flaws even going as far as to state "Sonic was always like this you're just older now"

I want a kiss from Kale. And want to hold hands too.

Whore implies sex. I'll grant you she's a super cock tease but she seems faithful to krillin.

People just praise Toriyama as some sort of genius when most of what he made was mediocre and he can't even keep things straight. He's just a guy who lucked out and got a following and now he just shits out whatever comes to mind.

the hate sex would be amazing

cuck circle

why does toei hate krillien so much?

Gohan in manga wears Piccolo outfit still? That's pretty cool. Hope manga lets him do something unlike the anime.

>Gohan dressed as Demon Clan again

Pure kino.

they have no religion

they have no culture

they have no ideology

all they have is childrens cartoons

sad

But some parts of Dragonball - Z are genuinely iconic, you can rewatch them today even after the shit that is Super with the lowest expectation and still find it a much better production. Even with the constant panning screenshots and padding, it still felt like the narrative went somewhere, the characters interacted and developed and there was a reason behind everything instead of ideas shat out on a drawing board then smeared across the canvas. Yes it's true that when marathoning through the entire series of Dragon Ball, especially Z, I am very likely to fall asleep because of how much padding there is, and how unnecessary most filler episodes were, but it never left me feeling like I hated the series ever, like GT or Super does.

When is tori going to get out of prison? I need Dragon Ball Super Z by 2019 and I don't trust toyo with writing the series by himself

Outside of Namek arc, Z is pure shit. The only original characters that Z has produced are Vegeta and Freeza.

you slut

but the saiyan arc is the best arc, pleb

To be fair, who doesn't?

I enjoyed the Android arc until Cell went perfect, then after that it becomes a drag to watch.
Buu I enjoyed until round about the point Vegeta blows himself up. Then the only part I really enjoyed after that was Gotenks, everything else felt like it was just dragging on., But even those parts that dragged on I didn't feel like I hated it, just felt like they weren't that great, but those parts never brought me to hate it like I hated GT and Super.

You know what is even better? Jiren also fights from the start, and androids and Frieza are already eliminating fodder and Goku turns SS only when he fighst four of five enemies at once.

There isn't that much decent entertainment to set a standard of quality in the west. Movies are shit, TV shows are shit. They're mostly all thinly veiled jewish propoganda designed to undermine traditional values. After awhile you get used to eating shit and tricking yourself into thinking it's good because you wasted so many hours watching it.

Majin Buu saga was everything that old school DB was. Kek.

Why is Bulma so goddamn sexy

The answer is simple.
Dragonball and Dragonball Z establishes a universe and has a formula that works, albeit it getting less potent and more cheaply manufactured at the end.

GT and Super tries to replicate that formula, leaves out a lot of the ingredients that made it work in the first place, takes shortcuts and only uses the most obvious traits of Dragon Ball at face value and runs with that.

It looks kinda the same, but one bite into it and you'll notice it tastes like absolute garbage. However, like with most other things, a huge amount of people go into Super expecting the same thing and tasting the same thing because that's what they see, hear and smell. They are unable to distinguish the differences (that aren't even subtle) that most people can so they cannot fathom why everyone else hates it, or there are some people who can taste the difference, but can't tell why it's good or bad, they only like it because it was popular in the first place

She is a 40+ milf. And that is hot. Plus her mom is a 60+ GILF so. Nothing is shocking.

Well she sense superior breeding mates compared to average joe krillin

She looks like a fucking south park character.

Would 16 be eligible if he were still alive

>Goku is basically going Angel in this arc
Do you remember when animefags said that using a GoD move was too much for Goku?

>Majin Buu saga was everything that old school DB was.
>villain didn't want the dragonballs
>no adventuring, just fights and hiding or training
>victory goes to whoever to asspull the bigger attack instead of using smarts and technique

No, I disagree. Buu Saga was pretty much Cell Saga with high stakes. Freiza Saga was the last time it felt like classic Dragon Ball if only because it was just a re-skin of King Piccolo Saga with some slight changes.

>Not getting off to Stan's mom

That argument of YOU'RE WRONG IT WAS ALWAYS LIKE THIS is so bullshit why do people even use it?

You could technically change 16's external appearance to be whatever you wanted because he was entirely mechanical.

Think of the possibilities.

18 thinks krillin is genuinely cool and hot man.
Krillin is a winner.

Yes, but this doesn't answer whether or not he'd be able to compete in the ToP

Pepperidge farm remembers.

Buu is worst arc in all of DB and DBS
>two asspull fusion techniques
>ultimate gohan
>ultimate gohan jobbing withen pages of being introduced
>SS Goten and Trunks
>SS3
>Gotenks getting SS3

Frieza looks hilarious
Constantly with his arms crossed
Like hes pouting

she just fucks him out of pity

she secretly wants a cool alpha fighter to fuck her brains out

>but 16 in s fursuit

Prrrrrrrrrromotion!

She didn't know how he destroyed her ass in the future.

>Worst arc in DB
Arguably true, but I agree it was the beginning of the end and gave rise to what's so terrible about Dragon Ball nowadays

>Worst arc in DB and DBS
No, DBS takes all that was wrong with the Buu saga and uses that, and makes it much worse.

well she is a latina

>Buu is worst arc in all of DB and DBS
I dunno. I found the Universe 6 Arc a complete disappointment if only because there were no stakes, no sense of urgency, and shit choreography. Other than Hit, it was a complete waste of time.

You take that back.

>shit choreography
I dunno man it had some pretty technical scenes.

That sounds like a spic fantasy.
Expecially when krillin made the most alpha decision regarding her life back during the cell saga

Animefags are retarded

It was 18 who made krillin quit Martial arts for a few years.

Why was the budget so fucking bad for super? You think it would have amazing animation knowing it's the dragon Ball franchise.

Yeah I agree Cell Arc was the worst arc.
>Super Plot holes.
>Back to back ploys twists every 2 episodes.
>Zero build for gohan. (He was nowhere the entire time so don't even try).
>Rushed Villain achieving goal.
>Everyone is useless.
>Every powerup is shit and useless.
>Gohan has a super shit final fight with Cell.

Should I go on?!

Budget has nothing to do with it.

>the most alpha decision
Putting the Earth's safety on the line for potential pussy?

Sounds like the most thirsty beta thing ever

It's not budget, Super has plenty of budget. It's poor time management skills and planning, and poor management in general. Their plan was to divide the workforce into teams, have separate writers for each team and give each writer and episode and "what needs to happen by the end of each episode"

Writers never communicated with each other and never watched any other episodes, didn't give a shit about cohesive plot, just wanted their paycheck. Because of the dire animation quality at parts more effort went into keeping the animation quality up and zero effort or quality control went into making sure what each writer wrote actually made sense with everyone else's script.

Caulifriends assemble!

Those doujin's where she fucks goten and trunks

OVERTAKEN

This is a no retard zone.
CHADforce assemble

Betas don't take risks.

Krillen sure, but that rest of that you pulled out your ass.

ASSEMBLED

How retarded are you?

Toriyama plans to end super with a carefully timed national operation involving costumed gokus across japan

At the end of the episode goku will look at the camera and say "I know your world exists"

He will punch the camera and appear go through the screen and the signal will go static at that moment

At which point his operatives will break into the houses detected to be watching super at the time of the live broadcast and they will beat them up

Source?

Does the user who did the Chi-Chi one wanna do another dump?

Classic canon stuff.

You say no retards but post Gohan.
Logic.

Honestly they should get who ever writes the games to do the main story, at least those are interesting and have lore.

Toriyama plans to end super with a carefully timed national operation involving costumed gokus across japan

At the end of the episode goku will look at the camera and say "I know your world exists"

He will punch the camera and appear go through the screen and the signal will go static at that moment

At which point his operatives will break into the houses detected to be watching super at the time of the live broadcast and they will beat them up

I haven't seen Whis use Hakai once.

GODhan is no retard

Cute

At the end of the episode goku will look at the camera and say. "I know your world exists"

Stop ignoring my posts

>I’ll allow it because he’s cool