I believe Madoka as a whole is art. High art. The TV anime, the movie, the whole thing

I believe Madoka as a whole is art. High art. The TV anime, the movie, the whole thing.
>Russian/Czech style animation thanks to Inukare
>soundtrack that sounds continentally European (Germanic, with bits of Hungarian accordion)
>interesting writing, interesting direction, and visual direction
I wouldn't say it deserves an Oscar (Hollywood just shills their own movies there, irregardless of their artistic value), but god damn. Years have passed and nothing even close has come out.
Thank you, SHAFT, Inukare, Urobuchi, and Kajiura.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2539088/#2548423_1
knowyourmeme.com/photos/736695-Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's been years since the TV series, but not since Rebellion.

>compromise your vision to pander to fans and money
>art
No

Hard for plebs to know what art is when they're attracted to some of the dumb shit anime produces.

TV series is 10/10 but Rebellion is trash.

>Surgam identidem

Nah, you just watched it wrong.

>tumblr
>think Rebellion is good
Of course

Saying "fuck you!" to the fans is one way of being art, I guess. Everything can be art.

Actually I got the picture from someone here. But hey, jumping to conclusions is fine too. After all, it isn't illegal to say things that are wrong.

I liked Rebellion but if you got it from here the filename would have changed

The filenames have never changed for any picture I got from here. I don't visit tumblr and the only place I could've got this picture from is Sup Forums.

All anime is art. It does not signify quality.
"High art" is just culturally esteemed art, and Madoka isn't. As far as I can tell none of it is.

You already prove that you're not worth listening to, kill yourself, you fucking whale

'Art' is a spook.

The phrase "what are you really angry about?" springs to mind. Maybe you're really...

Since when does high art require it to be in the know about culture? High art, as far as I can tell, is just art that's well designed aesthetically and and challenging.

Because the only distinction that exists between "high" art and any other art is its social status. So for instance classical music is considered more "high" art than rock because of its social standing.
It's nothing to do with quality, just reputation.

By that logic, high art is not guaranteed to be considered such by anyone 100 years from now because culture would've changed.

Oh look, !Akemi made another thread just to shitpost with crack in and do is very hardest to attack and harass people.

It's just genuinely disgusting how this person gets protected by the mods when he is openly trying to ruin threads.

Can you fucking believe this. Every single day for the past 4 years !Akemi has done this. Every day FOR FOUR YEARS.
Like, holy fuck, how brain damaged do you have to be to end up like this person.

Of course. Why would it be?
It probably will be because that sort of thing change slowly without some sort or revolution.

You're so easy to summon rofl.

Bye.

Seriously, !Akemi.
Blow your fucking brains out.

>XDDD i summon bait u lolol xddd
>gets objectively proven wrong
>ignores it because he knows he has literally nothing else in his life and his ego won't accept it
How pathetic.

Oh look, !Akemi made another thread just to shitpost with crack in and do is very hardest to attack and harass people.

It's just genuinely disgusting how this person gets protected by the mods when he is openly trying to ruin threads.

Can you fucking believe this. Every single day for the past 4 years !Akemi has done this. Every day FOR FOUR YEARS.
Like, holy fuck, how brain damaged do you have to be to end up like this person.

Yes they do change. That being said, I myself often find images I download from google to have dumblr filename, so next time just check it before posting.

I'm willing to believe that they might change for you and not me, but you trying to convince me that they do when I can clearly go to any other thread here, download an image and check the filename to see that it hasn't changed really isn't going to work.

I am of the opinion that the anime perfectly wrapped itself up. And didn't need any sort of spinoff, or sequel. With that being said, is the third movie worth watching? Does it add anything significant or new that furthers the series as a whole? Or is it just a cash in?

Probably because you're a newshit who doesn't use 4chanX or Appchan.
Because when you download the image through those it retains the original filename.

That said, you're an even bigger retard than people from tumblr. And you're just trying really hard to fit in here. Because the file name isn't even close to the issue. The issue is that tumblr downscales and compresses all images uploaded to the site, and that makes them low quality.

Lots of people say it's a cash in because they confuse hyperbole with being thought provoking. The only way to know if you'll like it is to watch it, unfortunately.

Rebellion is basically more of the same, but it doesn't wrap things up like the TV shows do.

Why do you refuse to accept that just because people reply to you it doesn't mean you "summoned" them.

Just because people aren't make posts against crack BEFORE you post it doesn't mean they aren't already here.

Sane people are not like you, !Akemi. They are not constantly trying to start shitposting and flamewars.

JANITOR, YOU FUCKING INBRED SHIT EATING RETARD, THE PERSON SPAMMING CRACK, !AKEMI, IS BAD EVADING. YET YOU REFUSE TO DELETE ANY OF HIS POSTS BECAUSE YOU DON'T ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT BAN EVADING. ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS CENSORING PEOPLE WHO ARE AGAINST WHAT YOU LIKE. FUCK OFF AND KILL YOURSELF.

Do you just enjoy making a total shitbag out of yourself or what?

Hey, janitor, just want to point out how fucking pathetic you are and how you instantly assume anyone against crack shit is ban evading even though you can't see IPs, because this is my post as well.

Why do you refuse to accept that just because people reply to you it doesn't mean you "summoned" them.

Just because people aren't make posts against crack BEFORE you post it doesn't mean they aren't already here.

Sane people are not like you, !Akemi. They are not constantly trying to start shitposting and flamewars.

I love Inu Curry, their animation style is a breath of fresh air, I hate how most anime nowadays are just painted over 3D renders.

Not every anime can have this kind of animation. You have to consider the kind of anime.

It's so obvious that you're upset and "triggered", because you refuse to talk and accept that you're wrong about anything. Your ego is literally the most pathetic thing ever.

Madoka is a beautiful piece of art

JANITOR, YOU FUCKING INBRED SHIT EATING RETARD, THE PERSON SPAMMING CRACK, !AKEMI, IS BAD EVADING. YET YOU REFUSE TO DELETE ANY OF HIS POSTS BECAUSE YOU DON'T ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT BAN EVADING. ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS CENSORING PEOPLE WHO ARE AGAINST WHAT YOU LIKE. FUCK OFF AND KILL YOURSELF.

I enjoyed Rebellion way more than the original ending.

Hey, janitor, just want to point out how fucking pathetic you are and how you instantly assume anyone against crack shit is ban evading even though you can't see IPs, because (You) this is my post as well.

You have to be one of the few ones then.

It only happens once a decade or so anyway.

>the janitor refuses to just delete the posts of a ban evading shit head
>instead he rather stalk the thread for hours on end deleting the posts of someone who does nothing wrong
What a fucking scumbag.

--

Hey, janitor, just want to point out how fucking pathetic you are and how you instantly assume anyone against crack shit is ban evading even though you can't see IPs, because (You) this is my post as well.

I just made the pic! Would you?

Maybe you should watch more anime instead of sticking with babby's first psychological/grimdark mahou shoujo/shock value show.

No, Rebellion is trash and people who defend it are worse than those fedora guys from Reddit.

Oh look, !Akemi is openly ban evading again, and he's not going to get touched because the mod is fucking retarded.

This is literally the only right opinion anyone can ever have about Madoka.

Mei x Matsuri ?

Kill yourself, !Akemi.

>thinking that this is what constitutes high art
Even Sup Forums would laugh at you.

Rebellion is good on its own, but it ruins the original characters, which is awful

>slightly develops characters because it isn't even logical for them to stay the same forever
>ruins characters
Pick one.

It's a shitshow on its own too.

I bet you think EVA 3.0 "developed" its characters too, you faggot.

Both TV series and Rebellion are a 7/10 in my book, but if I had to thank SHAFT for something, it wouldn't be for Madoka.

Homura is basically /r9k/ having its first (weakly) reciprocated crush. She is the eternal, self absorbed beta and rebellion's ending is entirely in character.

kill yourself

Quality over quantity, bitch.

>...
Yeah, you need to leave.

Hey, mod, you fucking inbred shit eating retard. Look at these posts I am linking now. They are by a ban evader. Delete them.

It's "Lawnchar", aka, !Akemi. Fuck, I hate you are literally shit eating retarded.

Oh, sorry. I didn't know you want to be another character. Pick one!

What comes in my mind is SZS if people mentions Shaft.

literally not figuratively the other way around

People would give 0 shit about Madoka nowadays if not for Rebellion. TV wasn't memorable that much. It was just one of those good shows.

>TV wasn't memorable that much
It is faring better than some shows who were forgotten like the Sunrise show that replaced Tiger and Bunny. I don't even remember the name.

When can we see more Mami vs Homu

never because the series ended

I hate this

This is the only logical conclusion.

I've got some bad news for you

So why haven't they've done anything new since Rebellion besides the shitty mobage anyway?

Because milking the mobile game is extremely secure and brings a lot of money. People can't say no to the money.

Urobuchi is too busy playing with puppets and giant dinosaurs and they don't want to do anything without him.

well the default setting is when you download an image, it gives it a new filename.
since yours do not have a new filename, then you changed the setting

>You didn't get the poetry
No, I just felt that it didn't treat the original series with the due amount of respect. The ending was a shock ending tacked on to the end at the last moment of writing, and it shows.

It doesn't fucking matter. Most images come from tumblr when you google search. Just rename your files.

High art takes aesthetic risks. This isn't that.

Anything can be considered art. Pic related.

>I believe Madoka as a whole is art. High art.
>Years have passed and nothing even close has come out.
Yes, If your only criteria of judgement are visuals and music.
Wixoss is far from being a masterpiece, and it still completely shits on Madoka character-wise and plot-wise.

>Rebellion was over 4 years ago
>people STILL don't understand it

die you fucking buzzfeedfag
knowyourmeme.com/photos/736695-Sup Forums

>Being this triggered by a word

go back there

>Russian/Czech style animation
You dont even know the diference between animation and design, your opinion its fucking meaningless.

Madoka is still great tho.

I'm the user you replied to, but not the original user. Never used tumblr, just found your sensitivity amusing.

go back there

die teen

Rebellion was the best. Everyone knows homuhomu is the real MC of the show. Her evolution is awesome.

I can't wait to see the look on anime-only shitters when Magia Record gets an anime before the Sequel.

This is like saying "I can't wait for them to make Madoka Magica live action before the Sequel". Of course you can like whatever you want to like, it just sounds funny when you are trying to also be proud of it. As if Magia Record anime would make the world a better place or something. It won't, it's going to be one of the quick forgotten game adaptations, something akin to Arad Senki: Slap Up Party.

Both are great.