Well this was shit. Fuck you fags for tricking me into reading this garbage

Well this was shit. Fuck you fags for tricking me into reading this garbage.

The story sucked, the characters sucked, and the humor sucked.

I want the time back I spent reading this shit.

should've just read akagi

What happened to Chiyo?

She gets peed on after seeing Kiyoshi wearing Hana's underwear then becomes Mari 2.0 while Mari leaves Japan to go get fucked in some other country

You have shit taste. This was fucking awesome.

>I want the time back I spent reading this shit.
this is still unironically in my top 10 manga (i haven't read that much tho)

>mad Chiyofag

This would the only reason you made it to the end of the manga and be pissed off.

>The story sucked, the characters sucked, and the humor sucked.

yet you still stuck reading it to the very end. admit it. you enjoy the ride. the ending is garbage tho.

I can't even imagine what would posses someone to continue reading this manga if they didn't find it funny.
How the fuck did you get through the cavalry arc?

Wasn’t there a proper epilogue coming out this month with the volume?

april

Not OP but I'd be just as mad if Hana became Mari 2.0
Mari was such a dog shit character who was only saved by her design but even then talking to her for more than 30 minutes would put you off because she'd be constantly calling you sexist for everything.
Anyone, even VP becoming a carbon copy of Mari is a shit way to end the story because it justifies her PoV which should not be justified EVER

chiyofags still mad?

So what happened with Kiyoshi and Hana anyway, stopped reading a while ago. Did Meiko return to normal?

How the new "improved" ending will be different?
Where is the place where everyone "is supposed to go at time like this"?
What about the other characters? There is so much yet to be answered

t. triggered MRAfag

>So what happened with Kiyoshi and Hana anyway
Nothing

not him but after a couple months of it I dropped it for a longass time and just kept asking in the threads if sports day was over yet, once it was I blew through it and kept up from there

Everything

It was a pretty long manga, why would you read the entire thing if you didn't enjoy it.

hanafags still mad?