You thought you could get past us didn't you punk? now hand over your lunch money or else

You thought you could get past us didn't you punk? now hand over your lunch money or else

From that position I can easily grab her leg and make her fall trought the stairs so I don't see any reason to cooperate.

why does she stand like that?

I get free lunch though.

I ask FAL what she's doing we are supposed to have date at rifle range in 30 minutes time.

as an alpha male i would grab her cunt

the school lunch is free you dumb bitches

Sorry

Sorry I am on my phone
Click click
And done. BYE.

Turn 360 degris and walk right the fuk away there lad.

Don't make me get my girlfriend to beat you guys up.

B-but I gave you my lunch money yesterday.

>implying two highschool girls can do jackshit
>wonder why Im still in highschool

I bring my own lunch you stupid bitch

>wonder why I'm in school if I'm 42 already
>probably a dream
>rape them
>go to jail
>it wasn't a dream, I was just too drunk to notice the fact that I'm a teacher there

worth it desu

>42
Steady on pops

Or else what exactly? You gonna nag me to death?

What the hell is that behind you?

JUST

Aurora bullyalis.

Don't make me get my raifu

I'm surprised at how prolific this image became with how forgettable upotte was.

Grab her leg and rub your face all over it. That'll teach her.

Just flip the left ones skirt, will make her take down that leg fairly quickly.

So you can see her pantsu.

They could easily beat me up, I'm pretty weak desu

Stop right there, criminal scum!

Femdom fetish, no problem

Poundtown, ma`am

>implying I eat lunch
>implying I have money on myself
I eat most, if not all of my food in the mornings. If you want my lunch money, you can't get that. If you tried hard enough you could make me hurl up my lunch, though.

>Her back's not even pressed aginst the wall.
>Wrap my arm around her waist and pick her up
>Do the same to her friend as I'm walking up the stairs.
>Drop them both off at the top and make a "You have arrived at your destination" joke

Christ user, It's not all that hard to deal with riajuu

MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN
*WHING*
Heh... you have already fallen to my genjutsu...

*shoots them both with my AR-15*
Maybe in your next life you'd know not to fuck with me, fucking BITCH
the rest of the school will probably hear the gunshots and attempt to arrest me, and I'll shoot them dead too

Wow i wish i were as strong as you!

And if I refuse, what exactly do you think you can do to force me?

Maybe her butt hurts.

>calmly walk straight ahead with my hands in my pockets
>when they attempt to kick me/punch me, I press the button on my folding knife, unfortunately tearing up my own clothes in the process, and stabbing one of them in the thigh, or their arm
The other one would either be scared and run away, or explode in anger. They'll most probably both want to tear my guts out, and they would play right in my hands.
Depending on what they decide to do, I'll either end up with a fearsome reputation and nobody will ever try to touch me again, or I'll have two murders on my hands. And they won't be the first I've killed ;^)

You were right about how this thread would turn out

>fall down the stairs with both of them because they started struggling

would watch

Pull my security alarm that is on me like a good little loli.

I activate my hidden skill, which requres me to sacrifice whole 50 years of my lifespan: Darou Jinjou Kisama Maou Katana, and hurl a slashing attack with my spiritual katana (equivalent to a zanpakuto). They're sliced into millions of millions of millions of millions of millions of millions of millions of millions of millions of millions of millions of millions of millions of millions of millions of millions of millions of millions of millions of millions of millions of millions of millions of millions of millions of millions of millions of millions of tiny cubes, in a split ATTOSECOND, and they wouldn't even feel their deaths. What a sad fate. One moment they're there, the next they're not. Not a single trace of them. Not even a drop of blood would remain on the floor, and there wouldn't be enough time for them to scream out in pain.
After I'm done, I absorb the lifeforces I managed to snatch from, and stab myself in my belly. I had sacrificed some part of my life, but the combined lifeforces I stole from there unfortunate girls will add at least 150 years to my lifespan - Japanese women are known for their long lifespans.
With all of the people I've killed over the years, I've begun to fear my own strength. And I'll have to fear myself for an eternity.

I am a femdom fetishist so I'll enjoy every single thing they put me through.

From what?

Smae

Fuck off with your stupid meme

Not when you're a 180kg lifting autist transfer student with a farmers walk personal best of 120kg in each hand and they're both 40kg high school girls......

I miss Nino's ZR when will they come back?

I miss Nino
I miss Go-Toubun thread, I want to see you all again

it's a cruel joke that out of 5 identical girls with perfect thighs only one was drawn with ZR and we've not seen them since the first chapter.

So strong
I'm like 50kg and can barely lift meself

Especially then, because it's an anime so the laws of nature demand you fall down and end up with your face in their crotch or boobs.

>50kg
I'd love to fuck you silly, user.

What are ye, a wee Scot?

>50 kg
And how tall? I can't help but think dirty thoughts.

Excuse me, miss. I must climb these stairs.

just a hypothetical idea user...
but work on general fitness and proper nutrition everyone should at least be able to do a few sets of pull ups and press ups

Needs gun punz.

Imagine

>i'm sure to win because i'm bigger
>*explodes*

If a 180kg beast falls on top of two small girls, he wouldn't have any lucky pervert moments he'd just crush them to death...

I would kiss the one on the left on the forehead and make her blush and run away with her friend in tow.

>putting a gun in your mouth

> implying I have lunch money
I'm a 48kg skeleton who eat half a meal a day
No breakfast no lunch
My money belong to video games and figures
Btw anyone knows of a good deviljho figure? All I can find are gacha toys

I don't know what anime this is. What is even the worst she could do to me? I bet she just wants attention. A surprise kiss would probably completely disarm her and turn her into an obedient waifu.

no offence user but I looked up my bodyweight details growing up, I was about 50 kg when I was 10...

I was 50kg when I was 13 but anorexia found a way

*unzips mcchicken*

>What is even the worst she could do to me?
Shoot you (nonlethally, but you'd still feel the pain of being shot), since she's a literal gun. That or tell you really bad puns all day.

I'm guessing my bodyfat percentage was lower

Dosh is too good to pass up. Also easiest job ever.

How do you know guns don't like getting kissed?

you fuck off
that's the funniest meme from Sup Forums

>I was about 50 kg when I was 10
That sounds a bit much, unless you were tall. An average weight for a boy that age would be around 40-45 kg. For girls, about 40.
But then again, I'm European.

Getting kissed by someone you don't know very well isn't enjoyable. Same applies for getting raped.

What series is this? they look like Yomi from Azumanga daioh and the british girl from kiniro mosaic.

Before you can leave however, you fall for my trap. A piece of paper with a Japanese character written on it falls from the sky and 1000 shurikens fly out of it. These are soul sapping shurikens made from the life force of my victims and they steal part of your soul away, decreasing your power level by exactly 10000000000000000000 points. This gives me the chance to launch a suprise attack. I jump out of a hole in the ground that I hid in and start punching all of your pressure points in rapidly. Each punch seals part of your chi off, decreasing your power level even more. I then unsheathe uchigatanaraharegatamaru-san, my black soul katana and fire a chi wave 1000000000x as large as the planet at you. I then follow up by doing a single slash at you then sheathe my katana again.
>"Heh... Is that all you've got... I'm not even hurt..."
>"Ome wa mau shindaru... You're already dead..."
Blood suddenly spurts from your chest. The pillar behind you splits in two due to the force of my slash earlier. The camera zooms out to reveal that we were actually in a dojo the whole time. Our two silhouettes can be seen through the paper door of the dojo. The camera zooms out further to reveal a koi pond infront of the camera. Suddenly you fall on your knees and the entire dojo splits in half due to my prior slash. Drums start banging slowly and a koi carp jumps out of the pond into a freeze frame and the camera fades to black.

Seeing this level of autism just gave me cancer.

With an abated breathing, I ask:
How did this even happen?
A moment ago, I had been confident in my victory. You were indeed sliced to pieces. But how? How? How could you manage to hide from me? My ability to see in slow motion should've made that clear. You WERE dead. I MADE SURE YOU WERE DEAD.
Are you blessed by the phoenix of Zono Michi tou Mitsuguare? Are you an ESPer who had somehow managed to trick me? Were you gifted Atama no Konturoru by my master, Kuroushiro-san
I spit blood, my consciousness fades away, and I drop like a brick.

Thanks for playing along with me, user, that was unexpected.

Literally you.

No problem. I love writing stupid ironic edgy posts like that.

>implying he's as cute as Yume

"ironic"

Do you intend to pick a fight with someone like me?

But all I have is a debit card...

y-you too

Henshin

Don't mind if I join in on the fun.
I fall on the floor, like a brick. The sound is loud, like that of of a metal falling onto ceramic, and it reverberates across the whole hallway.
But.
But...
BUT....
BUT!!!!
My body starts flailing. It's like I'm having a seizure on the floor. Starting from my heart, a bright, yellow glow starts to spread throughout my body. Your instincts rightfully tell you to get the fuck away from me. But you can't. You couldn't. Before you could even THINK OF taking a step back, I have destroyed you. An old associate of mine had rigged an emergency defibrillator inside my body that activates the moment my heart stops. Charging it every day was a major pain in the ass, you know? But you know, the thing is, it doesn't just resuscitate me. It also gives me a massive energy burst, and this is the reason my body started glowing yellow. A side-effect of that is that I have do dye my hair after that, because it supposedly turns white upon that. I can't see all of my hair because I can't look at myself in a mirror (I'm a vampire), but I do notice that my curly locks in front of my eyes have turned white.
Tch. You're making me waste money on hair dye. I went overboard and killed you completely, without leaving a trace this time, so I can't pick your pockets and get all of the lunch money you've stolen today.
I spit at the place where these girls formerly stood at, and walk calmly to the school cafeteria, where there's some pretty good free lunch.

I'd grab her snatch, hoping to trigger a romantic flag.
I'd still get beaten up by her, though.

which one of you has an older sister

>being raped by someone you know well is better

I clear their chambers.

I know how you feel user I’m 44-45kg and can’t even do one pushup.

Will i ever get husban?

>42
user I...