Dragon Ball Super

Where the FUCK is he?

I swear, if he just shows up last minute to steal Goku's kill...I'll drop DBS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why? He deserves it, he is the only team member that hasn't been wanked yet

Can Future Trunks return again and bring enough kino back into the series to save it?

I could see that happening with the stipulation that since he eliminated Jiren, he gets the wish.

>comes back to live
>gets killed again by beyond blue vegeta or ui goku

Why do we praise Toriyama when Toei seems to do a better job than him?

> Filler for characters that Toriyama forgot/ignores
> Giving Vegeta a scene for his initial SS transformation
> Tried to fix Toriyama's "the legendary SS is born every x amount of years" by creating Broly
> Driving episode
> Giving Kid Future Trunks a better reason to transform into SS (Gohan dying vs he always had it)
> Otherworld Tournament (the only real full tournament in DBZ)
> Having Vegetto fight Buuhan as Base before going SS
> Non-canon creations such as Broly, Gogeta, Janemba, Tapion
> Attacks such as Family Kamehameha and Stardust Breaker
> SS4 design over SS Re-color
> Giving Frost a "hero" backstory, instead of being just a less evil Freeza
> Making Hit, Black, Merged Zamasu more threatening, instead of being much weaker like their outline counterparts
> Giving Future Trunks and Future Mai more to do in the Trunks arc
> Baseball episode
> Giving Buu at least two fights in DBS
> Giving Gohan a scene where he re-unlocks Mystic/Ultimate
> Kefla possibly being a Toei-creation given that Caulifla and Kale aren't as close

APOLOGIZE

I-I GIVE UP! PLEASE GOKU-SAN, I YIELD!

Reminder that Akira Toriyama-sensei states that Goku using his Migatte no Gokui form is the strongest Goku ever seen.

Only Toyocucks cling to the Toriyama line. Toei's done a much better job with Super than Toriyama's napkin scribbles or his cuck slave Toyotaro.

I see Akira Toriyama is still using the first version of photoshop to do palette swaps.

>toei
>doing a good job
>ever
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>cuck
don't come back

How LAZY is Toriyama??

They should've left the new SS designs to Toei's Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru

>the strongest goku's even been
>lol until the next beyond limit breaker transformation/unlock

>Strongest Goku is the Goku that doesn't let his inferior monkey brain get in the way.

Seems legit.

Come home frieza your people miss you

Based 18 taking out the trash.

Is she on Tinder?

>It is over, el Hermanito!
>Cower before the might of Goku Blanco!

>>>/reddit/
Please don't come back again.

Sorry, Toei

Speaking of 18, she seems to have eyes on Frieza who in turn seems to be targeting Krillin, Tien and Roshi. Wonder if anything will come of this.

Anyone have good scanlations of the Kid Buu arc?
I found good scans of everything up until Vegito

> Kale makes Legendary SS canon!
Wrong, their forms are not the same.

Broly
> Legendary SS
> His controlled state (or SS1) is weaker than his brute state
> Is the actual "SS of Legend" in his non-canon Universe

Kale
> SS Berserker
> Her controlled state is stronger than her brute state
> Only called a "Saiyans true form" by Vegeta. Never called the actual "Legendary Super Saiyan."
> Goku called her form "Legendary" in a NEP (not even in the episode). An adjective and nothing more. This and the similar looks and attacks between Broly's and Kale's brute forms are just special callbacks/nods.
> The SS of Legend is actually Yamoshi in the canon Universe. Frieza mentions in the Jaco manga that the legend he feared was the SS God legend.

>Frieza mentions in the Jaco manga
>In the Jaco manga
Why is Toriyama such a shit author? Half of the dragonball canon isn't even in dragonball. It's just offhandedly mentioned in interviews or in his other manga nobody reads.

Oh

>18 actually gives a shit about her husbando
God bless the manga

Frieza will win

is the elimination sound the same as the IT by any chance?

Gohanfags utterly cucked desu

Yeah, unlike some of the writers at Toei who seem to hate their relationship, Toyo seems to remember that 18 and Krillin love each other and doesn't add cuckshit. Maybe that's why spics hate the manga? They do seem to be the biggest proponents of the whole 18 ntr meme.

This is the shit I’ve always wanted - realistic character interactions. 18 would probably be a bit more likely to dislike Frieza based on her husband’s history, even if she is pretty much a reformed psychopath.

I wish we could split hairs like this, but it’d be better for your sanity to just recognize this as an unexplained lore point that Toriyama screws up more every time something about the SS legend is added to. The Yamaoshi stuff brought it to critical confusion levels given that he seems to imply SS God was achieved by Yamaoshi but also that he was the “Legendary” Super Saiyan that Goku succeeded. So was he SS? LSS? SSG? Multiple? Who knows?

>he doesn't know

Not in this universe her and 17 really didn’t do anything.

But this 18 was never a psychopath. She was apathetic at best. Future 18 was the psychopath.

>Yeah, unlike some of the writers at Toei who seem to hate their relationship

Are you dumb? They gave them:
- a training scene together
- filler that makes their relationship closer
- a combo fight against Goku and another in the Tournament
- 18 saving Krillin during Krillin vs Majora

>you dare call yourself my husband

Calm down Pablo

Does nakatsuru even work for toro anymore? He'd be a lot better than yamamuro

Krillin taking all this with a shit-eating grin

Toei I mean

Stupid wetback

Reminder: Cuckhan's promise

When the fuck is the translated manga coming out?

Honestly I like the white base hair. It works better than Super Saiyan God for me anyways.

I honestly don't want anymore Super Saiyan transformations.

>Her controlled state is stronger than her brute state
Kale has two "controlled" forms. One is yellow and weaker, and brings to mind Broly's Type-C, and the other is literally just the Berserker power controlled.

They need to breed with each other.

I bet Tien is going to be the first one out.

UI and Mastered UI aren't SS transformations

The Japanese raws aren't even out yet, Korea leaked early.

>No SSJ4 in this

Tomorrow

Why would fan fiction be included?

I think that would have been their path had things progressed - the timelines diverged because Trunks intervened and cured Goku. So, just closet psychopaths.

It's been clear since BoG that GT is non-canon, why do people still think it is?
Even Toriyama said it's an alternate side story.
In Xenoverse it's straight up presented as an alternate timeline, not unlike Future Trunks' timeline.

>dead show
>dead thread

>In Xenoverse it's straight up presented as an alternate timeline, not unlike Future Trunks' timeline.
Isn't that impossible given how many Time Rings Gowasu has

>J

Everything but the timeline where Cell kills Future Trunks and travels back is an alternate timeline.

Hmmm

>Time runs out
>Goku and Jiren is still left on the field and it seems to be a draw
>GP announces that Universe 7 is the winner
>Turns out that they won because Frieza laid knocked out somewhere meaning that Universe 7 had more members still in the tournament when the time ran out

That was stupid. Wasn't she about to get eliminated by some guy who was playing dead because she let her guard down? Kind of hypocritical of her to say that. Then again, this is Toei.

So will Goku obtain blanco with the usual "I need to protect my nakama" or will they find a less asspull way? Two consecutive episodes of asspulls through the power of friendship seem kind of overblown

True, since the DBZ we know is literally alternate timeline to begin with spawned by Cell and Trunks faggotry.
Why did Beerus not just erase Trunks again for the shitfest he created? Or did he let it slide because karma fucked over Trunks anyway with Black and then Zeno erasing his shit?

How about making a cooler form for the final "Frieza race" transformation?

Pic related or Golden re-color?

Until Lava Goku appears later.

Xenoverse takes place centuries later. More time for more alternate timelines to be created.

Cooler's "Bane 4U" form was much better than Lakers Fridge. And I hope that the FighterZ Cooler will be the Bane one.

are they speaking in an alien language?

>Freiza Rempdetion Arc
>Freiza sacrfices his entire life engery to give Goku Blacno
>Goku broken to tears unleashes Blanco against Jiren
>Goku revives his new best friend and has him become Goten's lizard Uncle

Didn't he already get the nakama power up?

But GT wasn't centuries later

W-wow Toshio-sama! T-thanks for the cool Vegeta episode... it was r-really awesome.... t-thanks again...

No, Trunks' timeline was the original one (aside from the unseen original, original one mentioned in the Super manga). Cell came from a timeline where a Future Trunks killed Freeza (which is why he could go back to the past of a timeline where Future Trunks arrives in the first place).

That's what he means. Goku already turned back into Proto-UI with Nakama Power in last episode, if he goes into Complete-UI in next episode through Namaka Power that will be stupid.

OHNONONONONO.. HAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

I'd guess so. Toei's staff seems to be completely unable to use Goku's love of fighting and will to test his limits as a driving factor, so they're just left with "friends!" over and over.

Xenoverse story is literally about Dabura's sister and a rogue Makaioshin (Demon Realm equivalent of a Kaioshin) time traveling and committing crimes throughout time that spawn new timelines and your job is to go and correct them.

I want to hold Kale's hand.

Just because Vegeta wanted Ultra Instinct doesn't mean it was automatically "foreshadowed" just because he wanted it

It's still amazes me how this place still finds that normalfag meme amusing

>Gohan has an onscreen kiss with an idol slut but not with his wife that he had an entire "romance" arc with.

Okay guys, with the end of Dragon Ball Super coming, I decided it was time to take the plunge. Y'all know what I'm talking about. I decided to subscribe to "World of Geekdom"! On this channel, you'll find inspirational videos, movie reviews, life advice and more! I've been subscribed for [variable=local!clock] and I'm having a blast. Just type "World of Geekdom" on YouTube and you'll find it. I promise you'll love the content.

Goku could literally achieve infinite power without training if they just blow up Krillin in front of him once a day

Butthurt Gokutard identified and localized.

How do you feel about Uub?

vegeta is a shit character anyway
>muh prince
>muh pride

every ep of him and that since DBZ

Okay Geekdom

sorry mexican amigos for doubting ya'll

>old Chapa-O
Based Toyo

Frieza deserves to win and get the wish, even better if F plays.
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

I want to rub her tummy.

I know. I played both of them. Still, the "correct timeline" showed Gowasu have a certain amount of Time Rings.

Also GT has Gogeta and Dragon Fist. Meaning the GT time "split" should've happened during the Buu Saga, but no one time-travelled then (as far as we know).

Not that this matters anyway because Xenoverse isn't canon. Only the Toriyama-designed characters and established timeline from Dragon Ball Online.

I hope his wish is to be wiped from existence so he doesn't have to endure the torture of hell anymore.