Evangelion Angels

The being in the picture is a human, just like you and me. Try to prove me wrong.

>Pro tip: You Can't

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/hepwzf.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More than 4 limbs.

next you'll try to tell me that Squealer is human. lmao!

Well... i dunno about Squealer, but here is another human as well

meeeh, not much Evangelion fan i see... too bad

The angels aren't human though, they are descendants of Adam while humans come from Lilith.

well ye, i thought so [although its still likely] until i read somewhere that "we" are basically all the same Angels=Humans and vice versa, as humans are the 18th Angel(s). Its just Angels cast aside their human bodies and got,, these instead.

But ye, im not sure if it was on the forums or some random reddit post i found with google. Also i dont know if something like this was ever mentioned in the video game/reviews with the production team/manga etc. But hey its a possibility.

But the point is that they are potential versions of humanity.

>believing a translation error

yea, something like this. Just as humans, more like humanity is a "single" angel basically.

there were 2 cosmic eggs 1 has humans and the other has Angeles. Both eventually become the hivemind at the end. The human egg takes a much longer time via natural evolution than the angel egg that hibernates and all of them form it once they are born.

earth had 2 eggs land on it. this was not supposed to be so both being would eventually come into conflict with one another.

humans and angels are like a cobra and mongoose
NOT THE SAME

in other words, while the cosmic eggs come from the same place they should not meet ever.

in other words!
please be true!
in other words!
I love you

>those proportions
HNNNGGG

Maybe? Those are Rebuild versions, Angel origin is remystified for movies. No White Moon references, there are four Adams that aren't numbered with the Angels or called their mothers, the 3rd Angel was dug out of permafrost and might predate 2nd Impact.

Good lord

Humans are an angel. Angels are not human

oh hmm, i haven't seen this before! Nice!

ye, i dunnno about the 4 Adams, but im really waiting for the 4th movie!! Hopefully it comes next year, or this year.

The being in the picture is a human, just like you and me. Try to prove me wrong.

>Pro tip: You Can't

Yes but if you read all the lore everywhere, you possibly come by something that talks about how the angels and humans are kinda the same, its just Angels cast aside their human form. Thats also for example why EVAs look like well, kinda ugly humanoids.

Its just Adam's children decided to have a different look than the Lilin humans.

best angel

Did they ever truly explained what are they? LUL ALIENS can't be the right answer.

watch nadia.

well Nadia : The Secret of Blue Water... soo, this somehow relates to evangelion, well, i mean i haven't seen it, but i dunno, from the pictures i see... i don't know how can this be related to evangelion

it gives the full backstory of the aliens and what they did when they got to earth. Also, story-wise it's kinda like proto-evangelion. Honestly I liked Nadia WAY more than eva.

The car ride past the severed Eva heads in EoE.

whaa, really? So its about the FAR in evangelion, or i guess the Angels? and somehow related to it? woooo

>black
Doesn't look very human to me.

>she is a screamer

You asked for this.
my.mixtape.moe/hepwzf.webm

>no spin-off where humans and Angels decide to get over their differences and live together

FUCKING SQUID SHITS

Oh man, I wish Gargantia was actually a show about the galactic war of cosmic horrors and not about brown girls.

there are like 7 different spin offs.

including one where they all go to school in chibi forms.

no nudes on a blue board.

Nah, all of earth life is technically Lilin.

Angels aren't welcome in the school. Because they're still puds.

the fuck, how i haven't seen these spin off yet!?

Doesn't look like me so it's not human

>tfw most seiyuus are nearly 60 yo
I bet Anno is waiting for them to die off so he can have an excuse for not making 4.0

NO!! 4.0 MUST HAPPEN!!

After 3.0, I'd want to kill the franchise off too.