One Piece

Is he too OP?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-6TfUg8i83U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah he'll be jobbing to luffy soon

I think Observation Haki being taken to this extent without a weakness beyond it "tiring" out, and especially now that it's been revealed that it isn't something unique to Katakuri, might not be great. I have little issue with Katakuri's Mochi fruit itself.

This advanced Haki serves as yet another way of completely stonewalling anyone who doesn't have it, similar to fighting Logia without an element advantage pre-timeskip, but might even be more extreme. What on earth is someone without advanced Observation Haki supposed to do against someone who hasn't if they aren't enormously stronger than them with enough speed and possibly stamina to outpace them (and with Katakuri that would leave possibly just the Yonko themselves at this time)?

So now it's gone from "well if you can't combat my shiny and black willpower with your own or a special ability you're outmatched", to "if you can't predict the future like me you're outmatched". It's a pretty significant cut-off that is now seemingly a fact that has to be dealt with.

>Is he too OPish?
kinda and too boylovish he is going to forgive mugiwara.

no matter how edgy or cool oda's trying to make him at this point it's already too weird.

Oda made a character with a superpower that is the MC's but even better and more fun to draw.

>weird
Why?

If anything, he's too weak. Luffy took 100x more punishment than him but they are almost on equal footing now. He should have defeated Luffy long ago.

Nah, with that big of a bounty, he's bound to be a dangerous foe

he literally became a donut in some panels. also it's impossible for me to feel any "seriousness" when mochi sounds like a joke for a skill regardless of how it's used

To add on to this, it's not that these characters being so strong is bad. It's the nature of what this new advantage is that has made me question it.

The series has simply been about strength and power, of physical ability and that of abilities and weapons, as well as creativity with utilizing them. There are barriers and gaps in strength and that's fine. Haki may have altered this dynamic to an extent but since many characters can utilize it now in some capacity it hasn't necessarily been what decides a fight.

I just don't know if I like this new barrier between the strong. Straight up future reading is ridiculous, it goes beyond a mere gap in strength and makes it utterly hopeless in a straight up fight to do anything unless they're tired out or their opponent is so insanely strong they can bypass it entirely, which at this stage means very few characters and that's assuming if some of the strongest can't utilize it.

No, this much is to be expected from the top subordinate of a yonko.

Luffy's massive endurance and durability are result of all that constant fights he has been doing past 4 years. So I don't know why you rising your brows speedreaderkun.

He's setting up Kata as the new MC, obviously.

>jobbing

Do you people not know what this word means anymore? Losing a fight isn't always a "job".

I mean, he's Big Mom's right hand man, so of course he has to be OP.

Reminder that Robin will have her first real 1v1 fight in Wano.

against who?

the power creep is real

Kaido's daughter

So, Queen?

>Smoothie: Is mochi don't worry

>Power creep
>When is stated time and time again that the strongest pirates reside on the NW
>Bitching about the right hand man of a Yonkou being too strong
The absolute state of these threads

Does Caesar intend to bring the destruction of the planet?

He just wanted to be a better scientist than Vegapunk

I wonder how does Perospero 's workplace look like. Does he work in an office or in an atelier back at Candy Island?

Will I ever find the uncensored version? Is Katakuri riding Luffy's dick?

>According to Charlotte's ways if you fight a Charlotte male during hours that means you are asking him to marry you

*blocks your path*

what the fuck I was just looking at that pic. creepy.

I think Katakuri is riding Luffy's mouth in the first pic. Can't find uncensored version

if she'd carry swords or pistols she'd be unstoppable

Robin should've been the one to get Asura, with her ability it would actually make sense.

Oh, whatever happened to his 10 minutes recharge for his gear 4th? Or whatever happened to Katakuri's decades of fighting experience versus new world foes? Oh right... Oda forgot about them

>Oh, whatever happened to his 10 minutes recharge for his gear 4th?
Nothing?

I swear of big mom doesn't get cute Zeus back from that bitch Nami I'll kill oda.

>Losing to some kid that is canonically weaker than doflamingo
Big Moms crew is a joke.

luffy is for hancock and hancock only

One thing he lacks is raw power, besides Mogura which is too constrained to hit anyway.

Robin has the most under utilized devil fruit.

gal gadot ass robin

>Oh, whatever happened to his 10 minutes recharge for his gear 4th?
What happened to 'chibi luffy' after using gear 3?
What happened to activating gear 2 with legs? Now he can do it with one hand. Practice makes perfect user.

>Or whatever happened to Katakuri's decades of fighting experience versus new world foes?
Maybe he fights or maybe he slack off in his mochi house eating doughnuts all day everyday?

It's too broken. Oda will never put her in another fight because of that.

Not really. He's a good example of a mirror match character: someone who is similar in some way to the main character in terms of personality and that manifests into a more powerful version of the same abilities.
Just like Luffy, Katakuri cares about his family and crew and tries to lead them as best as he can. He has similar feelings of pride as Luffy too

But that's the point, Luffy gets stronger.

>It's too broken
not really.

>This protective with his siblings
So cute

Against shitty fighters, sure. Anyone with observation haki can sense it coming.
Since she's not a great fighter, that DF's good for spying, only.

Well he's smart enough to use his Devil Fruit to make up for his innate lack of raw strength.
That's what I liked most about last week's chapter: Katakuri is less of an 'obstacle' villain in the way of the hero and more of a 'character' villain who grows and develops alongside the hero as they fight. He's using his advantages to try to counter Luffy, and he's learning Luffy's techniques and adjusting as the fight goes on, but he's also changing a bit as a person. He's willing to be himself more and more and be less concerned about what others think of him (at least in terms of being the 'perfect' brother).

That's why this fight is generally fun to watch: both of the fighters are growing and developing as it goes forward

>didn't lay a hand on his shitty little sister even after she was fucking around in his fight and and promised to ruin his image; he just scolded her
I wonder if Perospero and Smoothie know what Katakuri looks like or what he likes to do in his Mochi house.

Isn't this adorable?

Most of the older Charlotte family siblings have great designs

I'd be willing to bet that they know what he looks like but not about him lying down during meals.

>lying down during meals.
And singing stupid songs

BOA has the BIGGEST BOOBS therefore is BEST

>katafags find this monstrosity attractive

i'd hate on my perfect sibling too if I heard him singing a gayass decadent song like that

>yfw the biggest mistake Mama ever made was not forcing them to attend music lessons

I hope Katakuri gets defeated next chapter so we can end this shipping faggotry once and for all.

Fan art or SBS?

haki was a mistake

Yeah current hype aside!!
Check this news!! Zunisha Might be

youtu.be/-6TfUg8i83U

>DM to Flampe from Smoothie
>Delete this now, you know he feels insecure about it

it only started cause the SaNa poster was getting obnoxious, it's a lot more entertaining than it at least

he's just another hyped up X00000001 bajillion beri pirate that only exists to lose to luffy to make him look strong
sure sounds like a jobber to me

versus what? Luffy loses and the series ends?
A jobber is a character who is said to be strong but then loses to accentuate someone else's strength, but the jobber is never shown to win themselves.
Luffy is struggling against Kata, that enough makes this just a normal fight rather than making Kata a jobber

>he thinks kuri will lose

I want more Charlottes on Instagram.

Can Robin duplicate herself?

Can you read slower?

fuck off shill

Are you implying we can’t discuss about obvious predictions?

We already know she can duplicate herself, can you read slower?

Is jack the biggest jobber in OP yet?
>second highest known bounty
>job to sengoku and fujitora
>job to some animals
>job to a fucking elephant

Fuck off, stop shilling your video

Snack jobbed even before being introduced.

how powerful is sanjis CoO?

No,it's disgusting,go get pissed on by a gypsy you cunt.

Yeah. It was only shown on a volume cover, a color spread, during her main fight on Fishman Island, when she made a clone to talk with Law on Green Bit, and when she tricked Trebol into leaving Sugar, though. So it's understandable that you missed it.

>yfw sanji's bounty go down after this arc

>”You wouldn’t believe it, Sanji, I had to learn how to see into the FUTURE just to beat this guy. I’ve never done anything that hard in my life.”
>”You couldn’t do that already?”
>”What?”
>”What?”

Post Carrot

He's going to job again to Sanji

What's so wrong with yummy yummy donatsu~?

Human Carrot is so much cuter

great, the autist is back posting off-topic bs

>Carrot
>off-topic

I agree. It uplifts the spirit.

calling your shitty OC "carrot" doesn't suddenly make you allowed to post it here.

Katakuri will join the straw hats. Screenshot this.

I don’t see anything wrong with making improvements to character design user

SEETHING

Image dumping without discussion for sheer purpose of bumping the thread / attracting attention is the epitome of faggotry. I'd say kill yourself

I like it