WSJ Mangaka wanted to be a girl

Hisashi Eguchi, creator of Stop!! Hibari-kun! in Weekly Shonen Jump wanted to be a girl so he wrote a manga about cross-dressing in WSJ in the 80's.
youtu.be/2a6Wqq4zifw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i1S4PYIyCLM
pol.tokyo/2016/04/27/misaki-evocation-meditation-english-ver-now-released/
youtube.com/watch?v=GtP2XUvKT7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you care about some loser who wanted to pretend to be a girl?

i don't man, why do you care about chinese drawings?

damn, I thought it was just because he wanted a trans gf or something. I wonder how many other authors of genderbend want to transition

Not surprised. Hibari was fucking hot.

Can anyone confirm these subs are well translated?
It might me a misinterpretation.

Eguchi is a great designer, love his style, he did many commercial jobs for Europe as well.

Hibari Kun is a very fun manga that was hugely successful during its run, it's completely scanlated by Hachimitsu Scans, go read it. NOW!

He also did the character design for Roujin Z, the movie based on the Otomo manga.

Another thing about him is that he and Toriyama are great friends, Toriyama's style is similar to Eguchi's too.

Indeed, friend, indeed.

Cute girl.

When is someone gonna sub the anime?

>Hibari says "boku"

This is Roujin Z.

mein gott

This one too.

Only in the west would we make this an issue and make threads about it.

It's not god, it's Eguchi. But yeah, I understand why you would mistake the two.

LMAO
fucking LMAO
yeah Japan accepts LGBT people so well

No one in the thread seems to have any issue.

Because you did that too.

Japan just doesn't really gives a fuck unless the fags get annoying, but other than that transsexuals/transvestites are either portrayed as jokes, or fetishes. They never hanged fags, hell one of their national heroes was explicitly homosexual.
Hating on gays is an abrahamic thing. Cultures that don't stem from sandfaggots tend to not care much about occasional homosexuality. (See the Greeks)

Watch this.

I'm not surprised. Mental illness is often a strong catalyst for creativity, especially when it comes to sexuality. It has something to do with finding an outlet for repressed feelings. Ever wonder why so many fashion designers (or artists in general) are gay? Well, there you go.

i really like these toco toco interviews.

I'd rather watch Black Lizard.

my goal was also for share the interviews with Sup Forums.
it has one with the guy who created Welcome to the NHK

I wish I could buy Eguchi art.

>it has one with the guy who created Welcome to the NHK
Please do. Isn't he still a hikikomori by the way?

Anybody who doesn't want to be a little girl should leave Sup Forums right now.

>wanted to be a girl
Don't we all want to be cute girls?

I want to fuck little girls

I'd rather be a cute little boy

This.
Also surrounded by thirsty cakes

I'd rather be surrounded by little girls.

youtu.be/i1S4PYIyCLM

What a faggot

he's involved in a cult called portal of light and he now believes you can make a tulpa of misaki by meditating
pol.tokyo/2016/04/27/misaki-evocation-meditation-english-ver-now-released/
a tulpa is crazy /x/ shit where you summon a waifu

Make me.
I'm a bad boy.

Wasn't that the light novel author?

Nevermind I'm retarded, I mistook him with the author of the novel. Still it's pretty fucking weird to see mangaka of this series is fucked in the head as well. This was an interesting watch, thanks.
Yeah, you're right.

They are usually fucked up in the head, most artists are

Current greeks are far less open to fags.
The last 150 years, Orthodox church had a very strong presence

I wanna be like Ranma

>christianity destroys everything
I'm surprised.

When someone says the Greeks he means the ancient ones. The current denizens of Greece are more related to Turks than to ancient Greeks.

I think I got confused too? the path of light stuff was about the novel author

You can check the afterwords of the LN author

this is from 2016

Now that's a girl I'd like to impregnate.

Because op most likely is a mentally ill tranny

Quite understandable.
Back to with you.

Post more art. Usually its not worth saving trap pics but this is good.

>wanted to be a girl

And? That's most of Sup Forums.

Only the first were trap pics.

I lost my hdd so I only have a few.

Must have been harder than she initially thought.

No one cares because he’s accepted his fate as a man instead of trying to become some butchered shemale skinwalker like the westerners.

Most of them probably don't want to transition, but just wish they were born as girls. Luckily Sup Forums will never face this problem.

post links

? We're all little girls here, what are you on about?

Come on, niggers, don't let this thread die. I only have so many pictures.

Any torrent tracker. I use Rutracker because I'm a cheapskate.

Hibari was hot as fuck.

Yep.

transitioning doesn't turn you into a biological female retard

why doesn't he just procreate and make a girl.. oh wait.

Me too, bro, me too

I feel bad for the guy.
Still, Stop! is a fantastic manga and Eguchi is a top notch designer.
For some reason I got the first tankobon of Hibarikun along with a bunch of Doraemons as a kid.
>No wonder Ranna 1/2 and later, prunus girl where my favourites

Btw Hatchimitsu scans are fucking heroes for fully scanlating it over 20 years after the fact.

Now I'm interested in this anime. May watch it some time, and hopefully it becomes fully subbed

What if I want to be a tall girl ?

Being a girl is not that good if you're not pretty.

The anime was shit. Read the mangs.

>Btw Hatchimitsu scans are fucking heroes for fully scanlating it over 20 years after the fact.
Yep.
They also did Kakukaku Shikajika which is also interesting. It's an autobiographical manga by the author of Princess Jellyfish.
The manga is better, seriously.

im not...sure why that's relevant? Hibari is transgender

Ofc we want to be pretty girls, that goes without saying. Sheesh.

This. A certain cancerous site (not linking for obvious reasons) had an interview with a gay Nip who shed some interesting perspective on BL and yaoi vs. bara. He basically said that it's complicated, but Japan doesn't take LGBT seriously, and fetishizes it more than America (with religion/historical homosexuality as several factors). For example, yuri anime is about girls because it's assumed they'll grow out of it when they get older and marry men; BL manga is marketed to straight women to gawk over.

quite the masochist to wish for periods and menopause.

Maybe because we all wanted to be girls.

>Male
>80
>60
>80
>160cm
>48kg
I M A G I N E
M
A
G
I
N
E

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND
don't tell me that tatsuya stole her design ;_;

Is the anime really that bad? I typically don't like manga very much, and especially comedy, so would really prefer an anime. But may give the manga a chance instead, then.

Knowing the cultural context around homophile females in Japan does ruin things a little bit.
I thought Midori in Tamako Market was a grea character and a great representation, but knowing the cultural context you realize she was probably written that way just because they needed a counterbalance to her maturity to show that she is also childish in some way.

He said "wanted", user. Most of Sup Forums still wants to.

I can't believe nobody has posted this yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=GtP2XUvKT7g
Also, I think all the subbed episodes are up in YouTube.

Because you need to be a girl to do this?

>I typically don't like manga very much
Pleb.
Eguchi is a designer, no anime can render justice to his art.

Well there was no way anybody not queer in some way would write something like Hibari. Still good to know precisely what his deal was. Now I'm 100% certain Hibari-kun is the hero he wishes he was brave enough to be.

This looks so basic and nice compared to today's covers. I can actually look at it without getting a headache.

that's strange

Right?
Semplicity is hard to achieve, it's a craft artists have to master.

You must be 20 years old or younger for hormones to have any effect, otherwise you'll just turn into a booby man in dress.

>queer
www he's not strange he's fucked in the head

saying that it's just a phase is dismissing it and thus proves they do not respect and accept gay people. tolerating is not respecting or accpeting, it's tolerating.
i have no fucking clue why my post was deleted, sasuga mods.

Rape Hibari gently