Let's make the ultimate Holy grail war.
-Archer Gilgamesh
-Rider Ozymandias
-Caster Merlin
-Lancer Scathach
-Assasin King Hassan
-Berserker Heracles
-Saber artoria I guess..
They fight without region buffs and everyone of them has a top tier master.
Who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxjz0CH9N_c
youtube.com/watch?v=QzsgJMtm3hc&t=31s
youtube.com/watch?v=YuSOBbfX9G0
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz8ZF7oM3Yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Artoria wins because Merlin defects to her and they stomp the rest of the competition without issue.

What if merlin is command sealed into killing her?

You think Grand Caster is going to be bound by magecraft? He'd dispel the command spell with a thought.

what if artoria is command seal into attacking then?

Artoria can resist command spells.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxjz0CH9N_c
no she can t

>King who regrets being a king
>Mad mongrel with no pride
>Noname witch from the swamp island
>Some shitty perverted wizard

Do you expect Ozy and Gil to actually try against such extras you dumb zasshu?

That's two command spells in a row.
Also, Merlin would probably dispel them on her too. Don't underestimate his devotion to her.

>Saber artoria I guess.
You poor fool.

Well then who wins between the two?
Who else?

By top-tier master, is it someone who has the means to support mana guzzling servants like Heracles and Karna?

It means someone that allow any servant to fight at their full potential

I doubt its possible for any human master to support either in a long combat. Illya was one giant magic circuit and was built with a short term plan and Karna was feeding off Semi's endless mana supply from HG.

>2 High divinities vs god slayer
Divinity is such a huge disadvantage.

Proto arthur? Real Musashi?
Seibah is a high tier but not that broken.

meant to quote

>Luck D
>Lancer

Merlin and Saber rapestomp the grail war. Arthur herself was seriously nerfed before anyways.

>Scathach
>Not Cu
One job, The blue jobber is superior choice with a good master

Anyone without divinity gets assraped by Ozymandias' noble phantasm.

Supposedly, Lancer Cu is inherently weaker than summoning him as Berserker.

>worse luck than Scath
>worse skills than Scath
I dont know about that.

King Hassan wins. That fucker isn't human and his NP will rape whoevee os caught in it.

The King of Kings, but of course

Except... you know, the fact that he will actully listen to you

>Worse skills
Thats due to Kirei and Bazett being a bitch, his skills are much higher with proper master

So Berserker Cu is above Gilgamesh then given how close Lancer one got about killing him?

God slayer and Wisdom of dun scaith could most likely overcome it though. Scaths skill set is just about as broken as him.
Not to mention only thing that could kill her in practise is Ea blowing up earth.
Lots of servants here have NPs that destroy enemy if they get off.

Scath literally taught him everything he knows, and has wisdom of dun scaith that basically lets her have every single non unique skill up to rank A.

>So Berserker Cu is above Gilgamesh then given how close Lancer one got about killing him?
We've never actually seen Berserker Cu, only a theoretical version of him and it was strong as everloving fuck. The real one is supposed to be even stronger than that. He's said to be one of the most ideal fits for the berserker class.

>-Berserker Heracles
He already had a good master. Herc is top tier, but I dunno about that Berserker.
At least not FSN Berkerser.
>-Saber artoria I guess..
As much as I like her, a sealed Excalibur version would be better. Not that Nasu can't give her one of those one of these days just because, but still.

>Luck
She will eat a Gay Bulge like everyone else

What about the shittiest holy grail war? Who are the lowest tier of servants?

Bazdilot's setup can maintain any servant at peak capacity, but then he's killed thousands of people.

Emiya is canonically one of the weakest alongside Angra Mainyu

andersen/hassan of 100 faces/Angra instead of berserker/

Wat class best suits Gandhi?

saver or berserker

Berserker
bait

You mean that spear she gave him?
That spear which she has dozen prototypes of?
That spear that just flees to the sky because it cant find her her death?
Go home Setanta unless you want to another go at "friendship of thighs"

>-Caster Merlin
Merlin did say Solomon was stronger though
>-Berserker Heracles
Lancelot seemed better, if only because he keeps his skills due to Eternal Mastership. He was even nerfed by Kariya during Zero, so with a decent master he should be even better

Angry Manjew is canonically the weakest. Other contenders are the joke servants from Learning With Manga.

So she is Shirou to your gil?

Heracles might be better as a rider or archer than he is as berserker.

>implying

>100 faces
>not Mata Hari
She is so useless shed have no other use that seduce male masters.

Saber Gilles
Archer Euryale
Lancer Elisabeth
Rider Astolfo
Assassin Stheno
Caster Andersen
Berserker Eric Bloodaxe

>Gwalchmei had also being compared with the greatest Irish hero, Cu Chulainn, who was the son of the solar god Lugh. In the tale of Culhwch and Olwen, Gwalchmei was the hero who "never returned without fulfilling his quest". Gwalchmei was also the best walker and rider. This Gwalchmei was the precursor of the hero Gawain.
>Gawain is canon best Rider
Rider Gawain when?

There should be a Fate/Crossover featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series.

We do know that he gets Nemean Pelt AND God Hand as a pure Archer. That combo is insane.

But if we put Herc into archer slot gil would not be there and gilfags cant have that.

Archer Heracles is very likely stronger than Gilgamesh. The eternal cocktease and now seeing his corrupted version in SF leads me to think that he'll be Grand Archer.

The weakest Berserker is Paul Bunyan. She's so shit that they had to fight to even get her recognized as a proper servant.

ea would destroy him

>Cu is Grand Berserker

As Alcides he has a counter for Ea, whatever it is.

Aren't you familiar with SF?

Gilgamesh can be summoned as literally any class u zasshu. He is gonna be spamming GoB from either of them.

In CCC, he's so damn powerful that gets summoned without a class, so they dub it the new Gilgamesh class. Even if he's no longer the strongest Archer, he'll always be the strongest Gilgamesh.

>all masters are competent and with high mana pool
>CIA gets fame bonus
>Doomguy was told that getting the grail will kill all the demons
>post BTD Kira
>pre-rebellion Homu
>end of WOTLK Arthas
>AoS Archaon and Nagash
>Emperor was told that humankind is on the line
>sheploo is told that he would get a good and proper ending for ME3 if he does his job well

He can be berserker then.

>Let's make the ultimate Holy grail war.
>Dirty mongrel dont know about Fate/SF

>Merlin did say Solomon was stronger though
Solomon also transcended and so he's not getting summoned for any other grail wars.

He has a very real possibility of getting the spot. He's arguably the most prominent berserker in legend, since half of his legend is "then Cu Chulainn went fucking crazy and killed everyone".

I know. Archer class simply suits him best out of existing ones.
Damn now i want to play CCC again with MaleMC with Gil, the best CCC experience.

He would EGO himself out of it and kill his master for defiling him like that. Not that a true gilfag would not appreciate such turn of events though.

Isn't Scathach immortal? How would the others beat her?

Emiya already raped the strongest servants Around. He'll stomp the weaker ones in one night.

>he's not getting summoned for any other grail wars
For now!

Think you should replace Arthas out of it and its fine, since Arthas ressurects people at least as strong as they were in life and it will snowball rapidly if team Arthas scores first kill.

>Rider Astolfo
How can someone so weak can be so based?

Couldn't heracles be put into lancer or saber also? He would probably be good at all of them.

>not Rider Iskandar

You can't summon something with perfect immortality. Siegfried explains something like that would make the entity above a Hero and therefore unsummonable in a Holy Grail War while he was fighting Achilles. That's why he, Achilles and Karna don't have perfect invulnerability and why you can't have something immortal in a HGW. If Scathach is summoned with ''immortal'' powers, she would still be killable in some way

He's too weak to compete in any hgw!

Heracles can be summoned as anything except Assassin and Berserker is one of his shittiest forms because he loses access to most of his overpowered noble phantasms.

Rider Nero would either ride the Beast of revelation or become it because she genocided christians

>Not Archer Herc
>Not Berserker Beowulf
>Not Saber Jack Churchill, Lancelot, or Musashi
>Not Rider Porphyrius
Fucking FGOtards

He beats the crap out of Altera though

How would one kill King Hassan?

I want to see Astolfo and Iskandar meet each other. They'll become super bros.

Thats why summoning Scath should be impossible in the first place. She was allowed into throne only after all life on earth had stopped.
Her immortality is pretty rule breaking but thats what she has, killing her would require something like EA.

Scathach can't be summoned, just like Merlin, because she's still alive. She's only in FGO because all of human history, including herself, got erased by Fakejew

what so you can t lose if you summon her?

You probably need to have her admit you bested her as she wanted someone strong enough to kill her, Cu had potential but fucked off after his training

You can just cut off her mana supply and she'll de-summon after a while.

Nero is overrated Mary Sue

She’s a whore of babylon

Nero is a weak shitter like all 3 of the Extra servants.

Thats kinda why you get them

Actually, he fits as Assassin too. He only can't be a Caster.
Assassin Herc probably isn't the best either, though he has a good tactical mind, he's too honorable for skulking around. He'd be most comfortable as the knight classes.

How longer do you think FSF will end up being? If it manages to mantain its quality and have a good climax instead of sizzling out, it could end up being my favorite. It's the only modern Fate that still feels like old TM.

Wouldn't she really be the Whore of babylon if summoned as a Rider or Berserker? assuming she couldn't use Imperial Privilege to force a class change

Scathach isn't actually immortal to begin with, she's just extremely hard to kill. Cu could do it if she would stop struggling, but even though she wants to be slain, she refuses to do so.

Until Narita gets distracted and writes something else.

Or dies of the Japanese cold for a few years again

It's Narita. It will never end.

Nero can bullshit her way into ANY victory through IP with a master who can provide her enough mana and if she does not get one shot.

Durarara ended, and in this case it kind of has to progress. I don't think the war would last more than 15 or so days, so he's still got plenty of time to finish the story. I just hope he has a plan instead of improvising.

Narita can never kill off his characters or bring things to a proper conclusion. He can write but the fucker can't script for shit.

Jojo HGW

youtube.com/watch?v=QzsgJMtm3hc&t=31s
youtube.com/watch?v=YuSOBbfX9G0
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz8ZF7oM3Yg

Would Samson make a good Berserker?

Common speculation is that Mother Harlot is something akin to an alter form. I think the character popped up on a voice credit list for the new Extra anime or something.