Are you enjoying season 2 of Saiki Kusuo no Sai-nan, now with more GAY?

Are you enjoying season 2 of Saiki Kusuo no Sai-nan, now with more GAY?

Other urls found in this thread:

dilidili.wang/anime/caonliqmnxzp2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

It seems like a desperate move. Especially since neither the mango or animu have nipples. Kaido is mine though.

Absolutely. Shame about the manga ending this week, but it had a great run.

I wonder if next week's (for them, not for us because subs never) ep will reference the manga ending at all. I thought the complete shameless LN throw in was hilarious but I guess that's a bit different

God damn it I missed todays episode

If you don't mind chinese subs, you can't watch it here dilidili.wang/anime/caonliqmnxzp2/
They are usually up before the ones in nyaa.

It's just title cards

Subs someday.

Nani?!

for real?

It's just the climax, but storywise it looks like it's pretty much ending soon.

Those eyecatches are making me uncomfortable. Is reaching for the fujo audience like this really necessary in today's market?

It is so gratious that it makes ne think is a joke.
Do fujos really even care about Nendou?

best type of title cards. GOAT title cards

tfw you will never be kaido's hamster.

The main fujo pairing seems to be Kaidou and Aren. Nendou didn't get a single female vote in that joke poll.

It's definitely not been as consistently funny as season one, but it has a better rate of hit to miss than the other comedies I've watched this season.

Why do fujos have to target the best boys? Why can't they have shitty taste and leave them alone

>can't live life with good brotps that arent also fucked over by fujos
anime really is a mistake

If it weren't for them, then Saiki himself probably would have been the target. Now his most popular pairing is with Teruhashi.

user is spreading that rumor, but there's no proof of it yet.

>he wants subs
KOTOWARU

>This was already announced in this week's Jump, but next week's Saiki will be 23 pages plus 3 color pages, for a total of 26 pages. If you've kept up with the series every week then you can probably guess what's going on here. I drew it with everything I had, so I'd be glad if you read it.

Not sure what else could possibly be going on here, but it's definitely approaching the home stretch.

Why doesn't he just fuck her?

Would he even be able to without killing her? He has a lot of trouble with strength. It's also possible that he might activate some unknown power.

and i thought asou getting his mileage out of ゴゴゴゴ was already insane

So according to the new ToC, Saiki is indeed ending this week, but Asou is coming back with a new series in Issue No. 17 (this week is issue 13)

>new series in Issue No. 17
That was fast. I figured he'd be back in a couple of months at the soonest.

Jump can't afford to have him gone long, they are facing an imminent comedy drought

So it's just pausing for 4 weeks to resume with a slightly different title?

Maybe it's a side story epilogue like the last four chapters of AssClass

Offu

So why it's ending? Author running out of mat ideas or low popularity?

Saiki's never really felt like Asou was grasping for ideas, so I don't think the former. And definitely not the latter. I guess Saiki's just run his course, which with the way the ending is going (see: not fucked up like jump series like to do) it's a really good send-off

Until March comes and its actually just Saiki College Arc

>Kusuke becomes a teacher there

So what's the current story arc/climax that the manga is currently?

Saiki/Kaidou is still popular

fixing the volcano finally.