Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha Volume 11

Time for attempt number 2 today.
Going to post all the things I have translated so far. Like I said before, please bear in mind that my Japanese is pretty shit, and my English wording feels (to me at least) extremely clumsy.
So don't rely on this for an accurate translation.

Like in the last thread I'd also appreciate it if comments regarding the translation project (you know the one) were left out of this thread unless it in some way contributes in a positive way to this thread, such as helpful comments about how to translate things differently.

>Naruse Maria.
>Wearing nothing but her knee-socks, Maria climbed on top of Basara who was laying face-up in the middle of his bed.
>"Aah, hah,

>Although it was very tight, Maria's pussy was very elastic and could take all of Basara in.
>Every time Maria moved her hips, a lewd liquid sound could be heard. Their male and female secretions mixed together, creating a light pink foam that flowed down onto Basara's inner thighs.
>That was the proof that Toujou Basara had just taken Nasure Maria's virginity.
>Even though she was a young succubus, the amount of blood was very small compared to that time with Mio.
>While Basara was having sex with Maria, something appeared around her neck.
>It's the master-slave contract marks
>(((Something about the master-slave contract spell being normal for succubi, or something)))
>Because the curse is activated, Maria is affected by its aphrodisiac effect.
>And it won't stop until the pledge is fulfilled.
>On top of that, succubi are able to experience much greater pleasure compared to other races.
>Because of that, as Maria was shaking and moving her hips...
>"Aaaahaaaahhh"
>As Basara was thrusting from below, the center of Maria's cute little breasts started to swell.
>Her tiny, pink nipples got erect.
>Basara took both of his hands and pinched them hard.

>"Yaaaah

>That seductive expression on her childish looking face was completely unbalanced…
>“…….”
>It made Toujou Basara even more aroused.
>This little girl was unbelievable… He wanted to completely make her his own.
>And so, he wrapped his arms around the little girl and hugged her tightly.
>After Maria, the next girl to make a vow with Basara would be the (water) girl with an attitude.
>Nonaka Kurumi.
>Up until now, it had always been Maria doing lewd things towards Basara, but as he saw this childish succubus basking in her orgasm afterglow...
>“Wow… I know you’re you Maria, but I never knew you could be this amazing…”
>His lustful eyes started getting moist as he uttered his words,
>“That’s… ah… hah…. Aah… As Maria bashfully accepted the compliment, her body was trembling, and she let out a long sigh.
>But… the curse mark around her neck had not yet disappeared.
>That meant the master-slave vow had not yet been fulfilled.
>But Basara had never failed to make a girl submit to him, and he had done so by adapting his methods to the girl.

>Toujou Basara would do it this time too.
>Even if his partner is a succubus.
>(((something about vow with Hasegawa before)))
There is a massive block of text how Basara and Maria have talked about Maria's dad, how she had to flee and protect Mio, and basically her entire backstory up until this point here.
I am not going to translate it.

>But he will complete the master-servant vow.
>Both joy and aphrodisiac was affecting Basara
>But they had already climaxed together and the contract was still not completed.
>With Mio she came several times but Basara only had to do it once to complete the vow.
>Perhaps it’s due to Basara’s currently higher tolerance levels.
>He had a feeling that Maria wouldn’t surrender as easily as Mio did either.
>However, (something about “if you want to be Basara’s subordinate that’s not enough”, or something)
>How many times has he made someone surrender to him before? Mion, Yuki, Zest, all three of them several times.
>Maria and Lucia, baptized by Shella, had to be given pleasure in different ways. Same with Kurumi.
>Maria was always the one watching and instigating things between Basara and the rest.
>Since she was a succubus, she might need some other kind of stimuli as well.
>Just fucking her regularly would not activate the vow.
>But what could that be? Maria could not think of any solution.
>Out of all the times she had given Basara advice on how to make Mio surrender to him...

>How come I have never thought of how Basara could make me surrender to him?
>…How should he do it…
>One hour had already passed since Basara started fucking her.
>How many times did he cum… To fill her with so much semen.
>If we just keep doing it we could build up an emotional resistance to it.
>If that happens, I might never be able to surrender to Basara.
>On top of that, we don’t have time for that either.
>Kurumi, Yuki and Zest were waiting for him to be done with Maria.
>But at the same time, giving up was not an option either.
>Fire -> Wood -> Water -> Gold -> Earth, Basara needs the power of the five elements in that order.
>But if they are conscious about being in a hurry, surrendering will be even more difficult.
>Maria was starting to get frustrated by how pathetic she was.
>“…Kurumi”
>Suddenly Basara called on the girl in the other room.
>“….!”
>Maria involuntarily held her breath. She suddenly felt panic.
>While Basara sat there waiting, Maria felt like the whole situation was cruel.

>Prioritizing the vow with Kurumi and the rest, to give up on the elemental power from Maria felt weird. So…
>“W-wait…”
>But it was not abandoning Maria that was on his mind, so when she was about to raise her voice,
>“When we were in hell, do you remember what happened in Lucia’s room?”
>“Y-yes… I remember but.”
>I also remember that. That Kurumi was watching us back then. As he said it he made a slightly ashamed expression. (probably wrong)
>“That time, the person watching us was Lucia. But that was your older sister. It was easy to accept her watching.”
>Basara went on.
>“But you Kurumi… Unlike Maria you always have your guard up. So that’s why, I’ll have you watch and learn what I’ll do to you after this is done…”
>Those words….

>“I see… OK… Leave it to me.”
>With a flirtatious smile, Basara pushed Maria down from behind
>“ah…”
>They went from cowgirl to Maria laying flat against Basara’s chest, and as they did Basara’s angle of entrance into Maria changed too. It made Maria twitch and her hips started shaking.
>As Basara pushed it in more, Maria covered his body with hers.
>Kurumi (currently behind them) leaned over to see what was going on from the front, in order to see what would happen to her afterwards.
>“Maria, I’ll make you surrender to me”
>He was looking straight into her eyes with a reassuring stare from point-blank range.
>“…. Yes.”
>Maria was making purring sounds as Kurumi watched carefully what was going on.
>“Please… make me yours.”
>As she plead, a loud noise could be heard, and a burning sensation shot through Maria’s butt.
>The sound came from Basara’s hands, as he slapped Maria’s butt.

>As she felt the pain, she felt like screaming.
>But before she could scream, the feeling of pain was surpassed by something else.
>That was the feeling of her breasts being rubbed, which was far more pleasant.
>“ah…. Aaaaaaah That was the loudest moan Maria had let out since they started having sex.
>She had never experienced a more intense orgasm before.
>Only the surface of Maria’s butt felt the pain, but the shock from Basara’s slap reached the deepest parts of her.
>…. Wow…. How could that be so amazing….
>The slaps in Lucia’s office also felt good, but they were nothing compared to this.
>Maria was overwhelmed by the unimaginable amount of pleasure, and lost focus.
>….ah….
>As she regained focus she wondered what just happened.
>What an amazing feeling - It must have been because Basara’s hard thing was still inside her.
>As her butt was slapped, the impact traveled through her insides, all the way to her womb.

>As this was happening, her vaginal walls started moving as if they were trying to suck Basara’s thing in deeper.
>“ah….haaaahh…

>“hmm, so you like having your butt slapped that much…”
>Kurumi had a sadistic and seductive grin on her face while she prevented Maria from escaping.
>“hu hu… You’re such a pervert, Maria”
>She put a tone of disdain in her voice on purpose.
>Every time she verbally attacked Maria, Maria drowned in pleasure.
>“aahh…. Ahh….”
>As Maria panted heavily, she desperately tried to argue back.
>What was Basara’s plan to make Kurumi surrender to him? She’s probably a pervert who will get off just having her arms licked… Yeah, that’s what I’ll tell her.
>But…
>“aaaaaaaahhhhhh…. Was the only thing Nasure Maria managed to spit out.
>As the joy of violently being fucked by a man overwhelmed her, the only thing she could do was let out lewd moans.
>As her butt was being slapped, while Basara trusted himself as deep as he could, Maria orgasmed once more.
>And with that, she had surrendered to her beloved Basara.

some people are praying...hope this thread dies and nobody comments on it

that was great man...keep it on

>praying.

I would not call that "praying".

then what would you call it?

I'm busy fapping

Same desu

Flapping

this Friday, i am ready!!!

Bless you user, keep this good shit going.

thanks for sharing pics

I don't understand how can people fap by reading this shitty translation

That's as far as I have translated.
The scene with Maria actually goes on for a few more pages, but it's mostly just winding down.
After Maria it's Kurumi's turn.

>yuki anal sex
>no illustration

I couldn't be bothered to find fault in the translation while I'm busy imagining the scene

kurumi: Basara, I am waiting for your dick in my anal

I have translated these two pages too:
>But...
>"I want to take Yuki's first time in the rear too..."
>Basara mumbled to himself, quietly enough for Yuki to not hear him.
>And then...
>"hng... Basara...?"
>As Yuki started feeling something hot pressing against her butt, she looked over her shoulder and at that moment she saw it with her muddled eyes...
>After that intense orgasm Yuki's whole body became relaxed. Even her asshole. As she was completely defenseless, Basara's thing slowly started burying into her most well guarded place.
>"Ah... You can't... Basara... That place..."
>Yuki barely had the power to voice her reluctance.
>"It's OK, Yuki-san... Remember the pledge. It's not good to disobey your master's wish."
>Anal sex usually require careful preparations, but every since Shella-sama came back from hell, she’s been adding a “secret medicine” to your food.
>and then...

>"Well... If that's the case then there shouldn't be any risk in doing it..."
>To prove that she meant what she said, Yuki's ass quickly took Basara's thing inside it.
>"It's.... ah... hah.... aaaaaahh....

if u got time ......plz leak the raw.....i mean scan and update it ........

I don't have a scanner so I've had to take pictures.
You can find all the pages I've phographed so far in these threads:
That goes up to page 55 which I believe includes all of Maria, Kurumi and Yuki's sex scenes.
So what's missing is Zest and Mio.

Why don't you just buy it anywhere and rip the digital thing?
It's not like it's the first month after release when it's only available on Bookwalker. It's available on stores who can easily be ripped now (amazon, Kobo).
Or are you telling me you don't have 7 bucks?

Really?
He purchased the raw, which likely cost more than $7 and is translating it for free to everyone here and you shame him for not buying a digital version for you. Saying it only costs $7.00

Do you not have $7.00?

I really want to read Zest's stuff

The fuck are you talking about?
I'm shaming you (if you are that user who wanted the raw), who is blatantly begging for a raw, instead of buying it himself.
I didn't say a single word about the translator.

Sadly Zest is last or second to last, and I am going to translate them in order.
So Maria is soon done. It's a page or two left.
After that will be Kurumi.
Then Yuki.
Then Zest
And lastly, Mio (I think she gets fucked in this too, right?).

The Zest stuff starts on page 55.

ty LAwLz......I will look at it.
Sorry ... I am not a beggar like u....I am a pirate ....I pirate stuff.... and I think probably you have read or watched a thing i have pirated it in the past....So Mr. beggar go and buy this book and translate it to yourself....if u have $7.00...

I'm okay with waiting, I grateful that you are translating the sex scenes