Watamote:

Why is this show so #relatable?

Was it?

because your a loser and act just like the main character? or were you looking for a different less obvious reason?

It's not relatable at all

New chapter is literally less than 25 hours. Also sage.

started the anime recently. it's awesome and funny, but also sad A F

>your
you're

You have a lesbian harem?

It goes better for her after the events covered by the anime

Does the autor is back on feet?

Manga created by two people. Guy does most of the writing, girl draws. Guy breaking an arm doesn't affect production that badly.

But how does he fap now?

I'd make a joke about "the girl who draws can help" but she seems like a real sweetheart and I'd feel bad for seriously saying it.

She got super embarrassed when she realized people were sending her dick pics, right? After initially not even realizing what they were because she'd never seen them before.

Are they still working on write sisters?

Remember volume 12 selling out.

I draw makeup girl

THICC

i can't relate to a fucking girl

also,

>#relatable

get out.

>You have a lesbian harem?

Just finished it today. As always i'm disappointed that I failed to watch it while it was popular on Sup Forums.

Kills me inside there won't be a second season.
Watamote and NHK are really the only two anime i've ever been crazy about.

You still have plenty of time to catch up on reading the manga while it's popular on Sup Forums.

Not anymore, she has a lot friends now.

It might be getting a new anime soon because how volume 12 been selling.

>#relatable
Kill yourself.

It'd be nice, but some thing tells me shows like this just don't grab enough attention outside of loner hives like Sup Forums.

Like said, read the manga. It's gotten really good.

New manga chapter when? I need my lesbian harem adventures

Don't read the manga. Overnight, with no foreshadows or introspection, Tomoko becomes a normalfag who has friends and goes to karaoke and shit.
I fucking wish I was kidding.

because you are 16 years old