Hunter x Hunter

It's been six chapters since this cliffhanger and a number of new developments have popped up. When will we finally see what happened to Theta and how beautiful a pelt do you think she makes?

Pitou best girl.

Do you think Killua always changing his clothes is supposed to hint even further at the fact that he's gay?

Tse's nen beast is extemely proactive.

We've seen that some of the other guardian nen beast can't even cause direct phsyical harm.

Still don't know Silent Majorities owner as well. Togashi still hasn't told us any of the cliffhangers post haitus.

It's sad when fujos have to reach this hard.

how strong is Gone?

He just grew up a rich kid. Gone is the weird one not taking that fucking green elf costume down.

We wont know for years, Togashi is a cunt

She's dead. Or maybe she's part of the whorse now.

>>part of the whorse now.

The thing will probably have her nen powers as well.

are you a lying bitch, Sup Forums?

Seeing how the Nen Beasts powers are all elaborate, I doubt the horse would just hit her.

So what is Tse power?
>Bitches and Whores: Full control on bitches and whores.
Would this power work on Pitou too?

I dunno about power creep.
Early in the series guns were treated as a joke to nen users, but now we have Kurapika being concerned about 9mm and Furykov getting scraped by a handgun.

She was neither!

I guess he doesn't want to swing around his chain anymore.

Beasts with nothing but "fangs and claws" are also possible, although the king thinks they're fodder.
Considering how nasty Tse is, his beast could be one of them. I can't help but remember Pika's indirect insult.

It's the whole Dragon Ball Super dilemma thing, if you are not focused even a laser beam could kill a god.

Is there a rip of the dubbed movie out yet?

Pitou is the worst character out of the royal guards and is only popular because of his character design

>Actually, yes. If you could kindly point me when any of those events happen I'll appreciate it and repay you with a very special picture.
Gimme.

Why do you want to be exposed to that?

And Silva's previous battle with Chrollo.
From all of this, we can infer he killed the original #8 and tussled with Chrollo after. Then at some point Shizuku was recruited as the replacement.

Because I've seen it subbed, and I want to watch it again, but differently.

Spoilers when

Is wanting her to form an alliance with Kurapika too much to ask?

just buy the blu ray ya nerd

i bought it and had to rip it to watch it but im not uploading it because i don't know how to do that for a file as big as it is, plus i don't want to

I just hope she's still alive and that she'll play an important role in bringing Tse down.

there's nothing gay about clothes, please don't be a bigot

I doubt she’s dead considering she was set up as a major POV character in volume 35 and is the only one in Tserriednich’s staff. Unfortunately she’s pretty much confirmed to die later, but not yet.

I wouldn't mind her dying; she's an interesting character and not as much of a lackey as I thought she'd be from her first appearance, but also good fodder to hype up Tse and demonstrate his powers. But her dying somewhat instantly would be disappointing when the idea of her trying to teach him nen in a way that cripples him has barely been touched and sounded very interesting.

Thanks, I had totally forgot about that. I can totally get behind that theory too.
Here's your reward.

I really want Bill, Babymania and Theta to go full team Pika and survive.

>no Marge Simpson
0/10.

I've known about that gif for years.

Why is people expecting for LOYAL soldiers from other princes to work with Kuprakia? There's no way in hell that's going to happen unless Wobble nen beast end up being another manipulator, and that would suck.

Nobunaga can still do that :^)

always great to see this posted

Okay, what about this!?

Could you Conjure an object inside an opponent's body? Genthru conjures a Bomb in the body part he has touched before, but could he Conjure a piece of lead inside an opponent's brain with similar conditions?

Babi could switch if Benjamin dies.

Every hxh thread is a Pitou thread

Can't wait for Tse to go Manhunter on the 13th

Theta hates Tse and Baby is a good guy whose heart got touched by Oito's will to defend Wobble.

Probably, the conditions would have to be a lot harsher for a more sure thing like that.

I'd imagine some sort of concept called Ear Worm, where you get a song stuck in your head, but manufactured for each person based on their personality type. If they can't get over it within a time limit, the Ear Worm makes it to their brain and RIP

If you're Kurapika yes. Otherwise its not likely since emission is on the opposite side from conjuration.

I never imagined Chrollo would play Greed Island.

The conditions would have to be pretty hard to achieve something like this.

>Ben10 power depends on all of his loyal soliders to die for him
I guess that would make a lot of chapters a big waste of time. Also you have to keep in mind the whole hierarchy of this shit, though now that we are talking about it, I don't remember what is Theta position in all this mess, if she's just a hired hunter then I guess there's a chance but still it would only happen in a situation in which Kurapika is balls deep Tse already, to give an example.

>I don't remember what is Theta position in all this mess
She's one of Tse's guards who became an affiliate hunter.
It's not that hard.

Nen Beast: Some kind of special observation or learning.

Pika says that .90 mm can't be fully blocked even with Gyo by most Nen users. So even if you are prepared, you could be killed by several gunshots. Unless you know Ken.

Couldn't Kurapika abuse his Zodiac authority and/or ask Sayird to invoke his own hunter title to get him out of prison?
One of the points of having the license is often getting away with murder. It's not like Sayird killed a prince or anything.

What cliffhanger? There are blood spots on the last panel and it says "one wrong step means death". How many ways are there to interpret that?

princes > hunters

>>Ben10 power depends on all of his loyal soliders to die for him
Doesn't he just inherit the hatsu of every soldier who's under his orders? Babymania was already careful around the whole "put your life on it if necessary" take of the mission. I can see him being the maverick who will ruin Benjamin's plans.

I was talking about her affiliation, not her work, but ok, she's still a soldier from the Kakin empire and wouldn't commit treason, now like I said, if an "accident" would happen to Tse she would be more than happy about it, but that's another business.

Yeah, but all he killed were two guards and another hunter.
I'm sure he could get out if the HA pushed for it.
Not like there's any other option. With Momoze dead and her beast gone, proving his innocence is impossible.

Sayird probably won't be prosecuted but he probably has to stay in a holding cell the rest of the voyage.

Also,he killed one of his friends. He probably isn't feeling too great about himself or going to the DC.

not dead until we see her corpse or Tse or one of his guards mentioning her death.

>Doesn't he just inherit the hatsu of every soldier who's under his orders?
nope loyalty and graduation for the kakin army thing are required, if it was just any solider, Ben would probably hire a couple Hunters just to have them die, to boost his chances

I fucking miss Wednesday morning spoilers, this Thursday shit is depressing.

Completing the idea:
Nen Beast: Some kind of accelerated learning/perception. For example, he gains memories of anything the horse eats.
Hatsu: Conjuration/Transmutation: Tse tries to guess things about your personality and fears. If he guesses right, your worst fears appear as illusions that fight you.

But he is an UMA Hunter, why wouldn't he want to go to the Dark Continent?

Not when V5 is trying their best to placate Kakin. They will jam his shit in deep if he missteps.

When the host's favorite pastime is killing whores, it's not surprising the beast is into it, too. When Theta and Salkov both first met the rape horse, it only had eyes for Theta.

I hope not. We've had enough power stealing abilities for now.

Yeah, Tse's advice to his two men for Pika's class was to steer the course for two weeks and if they don't learn Nen, just kill everyone they can. And given how Tse likes to personally kill people in his spare time, it's possible his beast likewise enjoys it. The weakness of a "fang and claw" beast might be offset by Tse's genius in Nen. If he developed a more subtle Hatsu, the two abilities would compliment each other.

I would say that with the exception of the Royal Guards and the King, we haven't powercreeped much at all. Even most of the Chimera Ants had a reasonable power level of Hatsu, it was only egregious because they developed their abilities in days. Compare 15 years ago when Uvo was taking bazookas to the face and killing Nen users with just his head and now compare Sayird not even being able to catch really fast bugs. There's always been an ebb and flow of the power level, normally dependent on the experience of the users rather than a linear progression.

Imbecile. It's a cliffhanger because we have no idea what happened. Just because you are convinced you know the answer doesn't mean you do.

I want to pet Pitou

>tfw Kite would't have died had he just thought to scratch pitou behind the eras

ears*

Alright, lads, you get to have ONE (1) pre-existing Hatsu from the Hunter x Hunter universe. You only get the one. Right now, you choose and you gain it instantly. You live in our world, the real world, not the fun adventure world of Hunter x Hunter. What Hatsu do you choose and why?

Kuroro's Book

Knov's Hide and Seek. It's just a really cool ability, having my own pocket dimension and being able to teleport large distances. I assume I wouldn't have any sort of impressive nen potential, so having a cool utility ability would probably be best for me.

Gallery Fake so I can do piracy in real life.

>Early in the series guns were treated as a joke to nen users
Only really to people like Uvo who were top-shelf enhancers. When Kurapika and his group got attacked by those nen-filled balloons everyone made sure not to get shot. And I don't think guns have even been that trivialized unless you're dealing with the Chimera Ants.

Cookie-chan, no contest.

For the sole ability to connect my house to my job which is in another state. I would take Knov's ability to save me the drive time. Setting up portals at major places I visit would definitely be a dream come true. Even travelling internationally since the DC voyage wanted to use Knov which means a single trip to another country has the potential to be a free round trip whenever I want.

Theta does't hate him. She thinks he would be too dangerous if he learns nen. Babymaina has morals but he is loyal to his prince. People want them to join Kurapika simply because they like them and they want them to be on the side of the MC.

>can steal abilities
>live in the real world where abilities don't exist
What's it like being a genuine retard?

Impress the goth/Hot Topic chicks, maybe

then just take Chrollo's clothes, not his ability.

>Hey ladies, wanna see a magic trick?
Then you summon your book out of thin air, it's cool for a bit. Might get you laid exactly once. But then you realize you could have chosen magical Haikus or some shit but instead you chose a useless book.

You'd get sun and moon though

Pakunoda's ability would be great.

Either of these.

is Basho secretly super strong? will he ever write a good poem? will he ever get a real fight? I love these half background character nen users a lot

Is there a more patrician taste than this?

(There isn't)

Basho admitted he was way weaker than Uvo, so he's probably not that strong.

>Tonpa not in top 5
Shit taste.

>Pakunoda Shoastein
Never fails to get a chuckle out of me.

It's unclear what are the limitations of his ability. He's probably going to die painfully and without ever explaining them, so who knows. My guess is that his total Nen power level is below a pro's, but not hugely below. I'm sure he has a lot of utility uses, but we'll just never see them because Togashi probably doesn't know how to do his ability justice in the grand scheme of things.

Yeah, in the real world, Knov or Kortopi probably have the best Hatsu. It's a shame that Meleron's ability is only activate while your breath is held. Even something random like Fun Fun Cloth would be insane. Imagine being able to steal just about anything and just walking away as casual as can be with it in your pocket.

Sun and Moon, never know when you might need an explosion to save your live or get out of tough situation.

Chrollosfags...are so very...predictable.

3 chapters left until the next two year hiatus. What do you think the cliffhanger will be this time?