Darling in the FranXX

Just caught up to this show. Why do so many people like this bitch? That Ichigo girl is clearly better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pVEXIZ9ayXM
strawpoll.me/15118681
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because childhood friends never win.

t. Ichigo

It depends really on what either know about the world.
Zero Tsuu seems to know more than she lets on about the workings of things. Given that information, and how blatantly fucked and cult-ish the world is (exploiting children Evangelion style to fight alien creatures in a desolate environment under the strict command of an elite secret government), she might have loftier ideas about what constitutes being fully alive, constitutes freedom. Ichigo is certainly doing her bets within her extremely limited means. Imo neither are "bitches", they are acting according to their own level of awareness of the situation.

Ichigo is definitely the most entertaining part of the show right now. 02 feels less like a character and more like a plot device, but that might be about to change

>ichigo girl is clearly better

some leaker in the other threads

Next ED is a beach one

Lol...how could a beach exist in a closed-environment geodesic dome?

clearly always childhood friend never win, the transfa takes the stage effortlessly

Staff list (untranslated)
ダーリン #7 流星モラトリアム
脚本:山崎莉乃
絵コンテ/演出:谷田部透湖
作画監督:山口智
総作画監督:田中将賀
制作進行:梅原翔太
原画:
高橋沙妃 安倍晃平(?) 濱口明 杉薗朗子 川上太志 中山見都美
米森雄紀 谷田部透湖 小野承國 空賀萌香 髙橋尚 砂小原巧
宝井俊介 中村颯 杉山和隆 小林恵祐

looks like those other leaks were false. Back to A-1 again. Storyboard Artist/Director is Akira Hamaguchi.

I hate that bitch, give my Hiro back!

>cut ikuno and kokoro
need full spread

why do people look into this this much
they will be able to see it within a week like everyone else

ICHI GO 1-5
SHOUDVE BEEN NUMBERED/NAMED
GO MI 5-3
GOMI!!!
TRASH
R
A
S
H

i guess Zero Two would be Reifuta then?

>when you kiss Ichigo.

zero two has definitely had the same effect that undertale, fnaf, and megumin had on me
i'm seeing her spammed so much that i despise her

>Storyboard Artist/Director is Akira Hamaguchi.
It says "Yatabe Touko" though?

Google Translate somehow gave me Hamaguchi, uh.

Ichigo a bland loser.

Guys ED has no meaning into the main story. Did you see 002 and ichigo in the city?

Why would they wandering unsupervised in what looked to be normal school uniforms in a modern japanese looking city in the last ED?

02 scenes

youtube.com/watch?v=pVEXIZ9ayXM

They'll all be friends, right?

dinos don't have friends, just punching buddies

Interesting how she's pretty cold at first with him, until he makes her laugh.

>ichigofags false flagging this hard
Just give it up already. 02 is the objective best girl. She can't and won't be beat.

She also got a good smell of him and probably liked his smell considering her dino senses.

why aren't these screenshots? this is just depressing.

Shit the fanart for this is really getting out of control.

This is the classical "they'd be happy if the world wasn't fucked up", not a beach episode you brainlets

It will appear just to increase the suffering by showing what cannot be.

Just caught up too, can somebody explain why the girl robots require the female pilot to squat over doggy style in front of the male pilot?

If you don't get this you're too young to watch darifura

Ergonomics

so the male pilot can use the ass controller

Never Forget

Where else would you put them?

I must say, I am liking these mid-battle heartfelt conversations, regardless of their unrealism. Something about being in a mecha makes it feel more dramatic.

You are just used to it so it feels less stupid.

I mean, the girl loses consciousness when plugged into the machine.

Fixing stabilising her somewhere while still giving her an option to plug out should things go wrong with the robot is not that stupid as an idea.

But yeah, the old guy simply enjoys life.

Are you trying to say that if you were the madman in charge of designing robots you wouldn't take advantage of it? He even gave stockings to the fodder robots.
He's the real self-insert.

>the cane has blue klaxxo blood in it

So what are we anticipating the Trigger twist is going to be this time?

I'm going with Klaxosaurs are mutant Franxxses.

It's not a Trigger show.

Klaxosaurs are mining drones used by the actual humans, plantation people are replicants.

Yes it is.

no

Papa is alien
Klaxosaurs is human resistance robot

because she's sexy

>resistance
But it's the plantations that float around scrounging magma for as long as Klaxosaurs let them.

>Every problem is solved by power of love

>A-1 director/writer
>character designer/animation director never worked with Trigger
>4 A-1 storyboards, 2 Khara storyboards, 1 Trigger storyboard (worst one yet)
>5 episodes out of 7 animated by A-1
>CG by Khara and A-1
>funded by Aniplex and Khara
It's an A-1 show. If Khara produced an episode or two they would have more input than Trigger.

Klaxo people are natives. APE are space imperialists sucking the planet's resources dry.

Conceptually it is a Trigger show. It doesn't matter who made it.

We heard you the first five hundred times.

Improved blood flow for the male pilots

The show is Nishigori's idea. He has been working for A-1 for 7 years now.

Nah its gainax show

Are you upset?

DitF is pseudo-Gainax show if anything.

Got to give them credit, they are squeezing in every reference they can without putting a thought into them

But APE is generally on the back foot, Klaxosaurs seem to be mass produced and automated, it doesn't matter a large one like the meme cube gets rekt because it will drain resources and hopefully kill a parasite duo or two. Plantations generally seem to not be able to stay in one place for a long time, without a Strelizia they get btfo hard the moment something larger than Conrad pops up.

>not attack enemy supply
Why does you think freedom fighters (terrorist) blow up oil well?

Plantations are all there is for APE, those are their cities with the exception of maybe Garden.

The real villain are not the klaxo, you heard it here first.

That's why they need Strelizia to stop goofing around and get to the frontline.

Just tired.

>POWER OF LOVE

Ichigo is a shit. She's cute sure, good design good voice but holy hell her personality absolute cancer.

And then Plantations get shat on the moment even more than one worm comes after them. It's really odd that 26 made it for so long unless they have their own Strelizia.

I saw this and I honestly think that it's not good, decent at best, i found so many things copied from evangelion, not thingas that are used as a way of a reference but just a straight up copy, the way they use the hand as simmbolism of guts and motivation and how the enemies core is a cristal ball that when destroyed just like angels, is just tengen toppa + eva + fuckton of fanservice

Fuck off Sagiri

This is an ecchi.

Sup Forums is full of beta faggots who would want women to take advantage of them. 02 is your average bitch who takes advantage of men like Hiro.
Ichigo is clearly better.

Shes a girl who pushes you to do your best, while Ichigo cuddles you like a little baby

Real men prefer 02

Samefag retard

Who's best franxx girl?
strawpoll.me/15118681

Muh edgy and dark past to excuse muh bitchiness.

She literally didn't know what a kiss was. Clearly she is autistic and doesn't know what love is.

Sup Forums is full of manly men who would risk their lives for those they love and who are only interested the women who will bring out the best in them.

What's going to happen is that 02 and hiro will only be partners in terms of piloting, not in an actual relationship.
Ichigo will continue to misunderstand this and think that Hiro will never choose her over 02.
Then at the end (or close to the end) Hiro will confess to Ichigo right before going on a dangerous mission with 02.

Would you play with Ichigo's pussy?

>At the end (or close to the end) Hiro will confess to Ichigo right before going on a dangerous mission with 02
The denial lmao

Hiro and Nana true love and canon ship

>Sup Forums loves franxx
>this show is flopping hard
kek
every show Sup Forums collectively "likes" always flops

reddit likes this show though, Sup Forums hates it

It's time to stop. The last episode actually gave them Jian wings, give up before you destroy yourself.

Hiro wouldn't """love""" a slut. He's being manipulated right now.
By the end of this series Ichigo and Hiro will be canon.

>/ss/
Superior taste user

Wake up Ichigo, you shat yourself!

Yeah, this is the real plot twist. It's a trap indeed.
We will see anyway

What would ichigos shit smell like?
My guess would be strawberry.

What's with the implied attraction between Hiro and Ichigo in this scene though?

strawberries that passed through someone's digestive system.

Sibling love>>>>>>>>> oni love

Because people have shit taste.